TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

Respect the Tankmen

No Caption Provided

The Tankmen are enhanced human soldiers that were originally created by the Germans during WWII and were eventually created by other members of the allied and axis powers throughout the war. It is not possible for just anyone to become a Tankman and genetic testing must be done to discover if the individual will be able to handle the treatments of Wöden's Blood that are required to become a Tankman -- the German's discovered it was roughly 1 in 5000 who could handle the effects.

Once one becomes a Tankman they gain increased physical attributes and access to an energy known as Halo Distortion. Individuals who have more potential may be able to specialize to become a Heavy Tankman, a Blitzmensch, a Zephyr, or a Destroyer/Cruiser class Tankman.

This respect thread will cover each of the types and will include Tankmen from a variety of armies including the Germans, Japanese, Russians, Americans, and the British.

A note on scaling, it goes: Tankmen --> Destroyers --> Cruisers --> Battleships. A chart showing this from the series can be found HERE. In the Uber universe Tankmen can take (2) treatments, Destroyers can take (6) treatments, Cruisers can take (12) treatments, and Battleships can take (24) treatments of Wöden's Blood.

Note: The content of this RT is a bit graphic and may be considered NSFW in regards to the gore portrayed on-panel.

Table of Contents

1. Tankmen (Panzermensch/Miyoko/HMH)
  2. Heavy Tankmen
  3. Blitzmensch
  4. Zephyr
  5. Destroyer/Cruiser

1.0 | Tankmen

No Caption Provided

The Tankmen are the most basic of the enhanced humans and have increased physical attributes and access to the Halo Distortion energies.

If a Tankman pushes themselves too hard then they will 'implode' due to the strain. It is also possible to kill a Tankman after several hours of activity as the more they use their abilities the more they need to rest, reducing their level of invulnerability for a period of time.

To dispel any confusion the German's called them Panzermensch, the British used HMH, the American's and Russians call them Tankmen, and the Japanese call them Miyoko.

The weakness of the Tankmen is explained here.

Halo Distortion

Feats in this category show the affects of their Halo Distortion ability, which is essentially an energy attack.

• Uber #2 - Disintegrates a normal soldier.
  • Uber #2 - Melts part of a tank and liquefies it's crew.
  • Uber #5 - A group of Panzermensch are able to bust small buildings.
  • Uber #5 - A group of British HMH are able to kill a Panzermensch.
  • Uber #6 - Three Miyoko were sent to assault a large cruiser; they successfully destroyed it from within, killing themselves in the process.
  • Uber #6 - A Miyoko blows a plane out of the sky.
  • Uber #6 - A group of Miyoko are able to completely level a battlefield, destroying several planes in the process.
  • Uber #7 - A group of Miyoko are able to tear apart normal human soldiers, doing so to dismantle American infantry.
  • Uber #16 - With direct sight of any aircraft they are able to easily blast them from the sky.
  • Uber #17 - A group of HMH are able to kill some Blitzmensch.

Physical Attributes

Feats in this category show their enhanced physical attributes.

• Uber #2 - A Panzermensch is able to withstand a tank blast and bullets.
  • Uber #2 - Dodges a tank blast, showcases his bulletproof durability, and easily bends a tank cannon.
  • Uber #2 - Is bulletproof everywhere except for his eyes.
  • Uber #5 - More bulletproof showings; they completely ignore being shot by common infantry.

2.0 | Heavy Tankmen

No Caption Provided

Heavy Tankmen are like normal Tankmen but possess far superior physical attributes -- choosing to specialize on their strength, speed, and durability instead of their Halo Distortion. They are easily able to dismantle squads of Tankmen and wear armor to protect them from Halo Distortion.

Physical Attributes

Feats in this category show their enhanced physical attributes.

• Uber #16 - A group of German HTM tear through a group of British HMH.
  • Uber #17 - A German HTM clotheslines a British HMH and turns him into paste without slowing down.
  • Uber #17 - A group of British HTM are able to kill a group of German HTM.

3.0 | Blitzmensch

No Caption Provided

The Blitzmensch were created by the German Army and are a specialized class of Tankman that focuses purely on the power of their Halo Distortion. As such, their destructive output when using their Halo Distortion is much higher than a normal Tankman but their physical attributes aren't that great.

They were utilized as marksmen types who would engage targets from afar with their Halo Distortion.

Halo Distortion

Feats in this category show the affects of their Halo Distortion ability, which is essentially an energy attack.

• Uber #15 - A small group of Blitzmensch are easily able to take down a large naval battleship/cruiser.
  • Uber #16 - A small group of five Blitzmensch were easily able to sink eight large ships.
  • Uber #16 - Easily capable of destroying small towns that are within their sight as well as bombarding larger towns.
  • Uber #23 - A group of Blitzmensch are able to flatten a large town. They were aided by some Destroyers and two Battleships.

4.0 | Zephyr

No Caption Provided

The Zephyr were created by the Americans to be used as a sort of blitz-force against the Battleship Class. While they weren't much stronger than an average Tankman they possessed an incredible speed that allowed them to move unnoticed by a Battleship level threat, and when armed with their diamond-edged knives they were able to break skin and cause lasting damage to Battleship forces.

• Uber: Invasion #7 - A group of Zephyr are able to make repeated strikes on Siegfried (a Battleship class) that eventually led to his throat being slit. They did so before Siegfried could react.
  • Uber: Invasion #7 - Charles Rivers, the last surviving Zephyr involved in the Siegfried assault, is able to inflict enough wounds on him to finally kill him. Siegmund, another Battleship, couldn't see Charles as he was inflicting wounds on Siegfried.

5.0 | Cruisers/Destroyers

The Cruiser/Destroyer classes were discovered mid-way through the war. They were stronger than all of the other classes, but weaker than Battleships. A grouping of them could prove lethal to Battleships and they also could have different ratios of treatments allowing for a variety of specializations.

HMH Dunkirk (Cruiser)

A member of the HMH, Dunkirk displayed enhanced strength, speed, and durability. He was a 5:1 ratio, with 5 treatments towards his physical attributes, and 1 treatment in his Halo Distortion.

• Uber #23 - Utilizes his super speed to rescue 2 of the 3 Destroyers that were attacked by German Battleships.
  • Uber #24 - Hurls a tank a great distance.
  • Uber #26 - Throws HMH Churchill to safety.

Conclusion

For being unnamed (mostly) fodder characters in the world of Uber, the Tankmen and their various classes pack quite a punch. A deadly combination of raw physical power and devastating energy attacks, these foes would prove lethal to many street level characters we see used on the battle forums.

Avatar image for thetruebarryallen
TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Credit to @higherpower who recommended I read Uber and create an RT for it's characters.

kiens479

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By kiens479

Thanks a lot for this page.I love all the characters.I always loved to watch action movies.BeeTV is the best app to watch movies and TV shows and live streaming.Get the is absolutely for free.It can works on any Device.Thanks you BeeTV APK

Avatar image for deactivated-5e80d2cfcca66
deactivated-5e80d2cfcca66

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Good Job!

Avatar image for thetruebarryallen
TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kaijuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Great thread

YamiGautam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By YamiGautam

Impressive Tankmen abilities, with powerful Halo Distortion attacks and enhanced physical attributes across different classes in Uber's world. paybyplatema.site

larrybh123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By larrybh123

I thought I would find several playlists of metal. But I'm gonna try some anyway :)

https://www.crediblebh.life/

seastone98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By seastone98

Shout-out to sieglinde for vaping a city block by blinking

paybyplatema

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tankmen have impressive skills, including strong Halo Distortion strikes and better physical traits for all classes in Uber's world. https://paybyplatemas.online/

Mykohlscard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My expectation was that I would come across a number of metal playlists. But anyway, I'm going to give it a shot:)

https://mykohlscards.online/

https://mykohlscards.online/review/

Mykohlscard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My expectation was that I would come across a number of metal playlists. But anyway, I'm going to give it a shot:)

https://mykohlscards.online/

Marykayintouch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Caregivers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jakepit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

YamiGautam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tankmen wield impressive Halo Distortion abilities, enhancing physical attributes across Uber's diverse classes in their world.

kiarasmith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanks for sharing new idea day by day. Really informative and appreciated information you posted here. https://kmfusa.website/

johnray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

merryray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I find the substance of your blog to be quite fascinating, and I must say that I am very impressed by your post. It would be wonderful to see more posts like this. https://marykayintouch.cloud/