TALON #4 SOLD OUT ALREADY?

markslurpee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By markslurpee

I put Talon 4 on my pull list and went to pick it up today (I wasn't registered into the system yet) and IT WAS SOLD OUT D:

minigunman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#1  Edited By minigunman123

I hear it's a great series. I haven't gotten any of the issues yet, what are your impressions thus far?

markslurpee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By markslurpee

@minigunman123: As someone who just started reading comic books, it was a great introduction to the world of comics. The art is splendid, the storyline is very interesting, and I thoroughly enjoy the writing. The cover art is amazing and each issue brings the story to something better and better. I definitely recommend this.

minigunman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3  Edited By minigunman123

@markslurpee said:

@minigunman123: As someone who just started reading comic books, it was a great introduction to the world of comics. The art is splendid, the storyline is very interesting, and I thoroughly enjoy the writing. The cover art is amazing and each issue brings the story to something better and better. I definitely recommend this.

Sounds pretty splendiferous. I'll have to buy a few issues, if I can find them, tomorrow.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

Meh, the series is good...not GREAT imo.

SavageDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#5  Edited By SavageDragon

Its good I like it a lot. Since it just started I would recommend it to anyone looking for a new series.