Tailed Beast Immortality Runs a Gauntlet

Shadyyyyyy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Poll Tailed Beast Immortality Runs a Gauntlet (17 votes)

Particle Style is too much 0%
ETSO should do the Trick 0%
Yhwachs Sword erases it permenantly 29%
Gokus Manga version of Hakai is gonna have to step in 24%
Anime Zeno Squishes 41%
Clears/Revives from all 6%

Goal:Be Able to Respawn after Death

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

• 
Shadyyyyyy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Undre

@shadyyyyyy: their flesh and soul dieing doesnt mean they were erased. For example souls in bleach can die but that doesn't mean they got erased. Kurama also stated a kernel of him will sprout. A kernel is a seed. This mean himmurai who already had a kernel/seed of kurama. Himmurai Was a vessel where kurama could return/sprout since she already had a fragment of his power since birth. Now if kurama regenerated after having all his fragments erased then he would have low godly regeneration. That being said any power on this list could permanently destroy kurama if all his fragments were in place

Shadyyyyyy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@undre said:

@shadyyyyyy: their flesh and soul dieing doesnt they were erased. For example souls in bleach can die but that doesn't mean they got erased. Kurama also stated a kernel of him will sprout. A kernel is a seed. This mean himmurai who already had a kernel/seed of kurama. Was a vessel where kurama could return/sprout. Now if kurama regenerated after having all his fragments erased then he would have low godly regeneration

nah its not regen its just respawning after a while, FAR FAR too long for it to be regen, like bro respawned as a baby, im saying would he revive from them after a while, also, i didnt claim anything, im just asking where does he stop, which round would stop?

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Undre

@shadyyyyyy: like i said depends if all his fragments are in place

Supreme101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#5 Supreme101  Online

Beerus literally erased a ghost

Shadyyyyyy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

beerus isnt here tho,and that was in the anime, and this is gokus hakai

Supreme101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#7  Edited By Supreme101  Online

@shadyyyyyy: I know I’m just mentioning what Hakai is capable of and how strong it is

ScarX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@undre: Her having a sliver of kurama’s chakra was one theory proposed but he stated that just her being an uzumaki and hyuuga could have been the catalyst, which has nothing to do with kurama’s chakra. It’s explaining that kurama’s ability to respawn isn’t dependent on someone having it’s chakra. We know this because even if the bijuu didn’t have jins, they would still have this ability.

GreyTheJiren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By GreyTheJiren

Nobody here can permanently kill them.

@supreme101 said:

That's useless against Bijuus, Kurama clearly stated that even if their soul is destroyed they still come back.

@undre said:

their flesh and soul dieing doesnt mean they were erased. For example souls in bleach can die but that doesn't mean they got erased. Kurama also stated a kernel of him will sprout. A kernel is a seed. This mean himmurai who already had a kernel/seed of kurama. Himmurai Was a vessel where kurama could return/sprout since she already had a fragment of his power since birth. Now if kurama regenerated after having all his fragments erased then he would have low godly regeneration. That being said any power on this list could permanently destroy kurama if all his fragments were in place

Himawari having a sliver of his chakra has nothing to do with his resurrection capabilities. He said that because of it, he appeared inside her soul and not in a random place on Earth.

Avatar image for anotherusername
anotherusername

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think that Goku's Hakai (even if it's Goku's it was kinda working against Zamasu until he took a hostage as shield in front of himself, Haki is a form of existence erasure, meaning that Chakra itself would be erased from existence) and Zeno's erasure would be too much, well not much to say, there's nothing in DB Zeno can't erase (even entire universes, which include souls and the afterworld).

I don't think the Particle style would do much, even if it managed to kill a Biju, it would reform.

ETSO is unknown, since Bijus are made of Chakra, and the Biju's chakra might get integrated into the orb, possibly avoiding reconstruction, but if the ETSO ball eventually disintegrates, maybe they can reform from that.

About Ywach sword I don't know much. But maybe Ywach can absorb the Biju's (spirittual energy) as Charka is partially spiritual energy, and by absorbing their energy, he can avoid the Biju to reborn and reform (I mean Ywach absorbed the Soul King, so absorbing a Biju (or at least the spiritual energy out of the Chakra energy) might be possible.

GreyTheJiren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By GreyTheJiren
@anotherusername said:

I think that Goku's Hakai (even if it's Goku's it was kinda working against Zamasu until he took a hostage as shield in front of himself, Haki is a form of existence erasure, meaning that Chakra itself would be erased from existence) and Zeno's erasure would be too much, well not much to say, there's nothing in DB Zeno can't erase (even entire universes, which include souls and the afterworld).

That's what happened after Baryon Mode, still didn't prevent it.

How is erasing souls a valid reason when it is literally stated that it wouldn't prevent the Bijuu ressurection? It's right there on the panel.

anotherusername

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By anotherusername

@greythejiren:

Baryon mode was supossed to Kill Kurama. But it was never stated that he would never be able to reborn or reform ever again after that.

If anything, this new Kurama might not be the same as the previous (with all of his memories), and even if he would be reborned with all his memory, it was unknown when he would be reborned, which in theory could have happened decades or centuries afterward when Naruto was already dead from old age if lucky and not killed before he died of natural causes (although it wasn't the case as Naruto's still alive and Kurama was reborned erlier for unknown reasons, maybe Himawari was either born with a bit of Kurama's chakra inside of her which somehow went from Naruto into her or Kurama at some moment in time transfered some of his chakra to her while Naruto was sleeping or something, chakra which acted like a "seed" that allowed Kurama to be reborned much sooner), hence it makes sense that he would say goodbye to Naruto thinking they would never see each other again (and I don't know why or how but somehow most people automatically interpret this whole thing of "Kurama saying goodbye to Naruto, we will never see each other again" as Kurama will never be reborn ever again after dying which as far as I remember was never stated).

--

It was already stated in Naruto (before boruto) that tailed beast are made of pure Chakra, they are sentient forms of chakra, they have no souls, that's why they revive (it's like the whole thing about energy doesn't gets destroyed, it only moves around and tranforms, and killing the biju would simply make the chakra energy they are made of dissperse into the environment and that dispersed chakra/energy would eventually reunite itself and reform into a copy of the biju that was killed, etc...). I might be wrong, but I think Hakai was supossed to erase the target itself from existence or something like that, so there's that, but if Hakai couldn't erase the chakra (ki or whatever energy the Biju's are made of or transform it into something else tha's not chakra), then I guess they would eventually reform after that.

Avatar image for masterbuster666
MasterBuster666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By MasterBuster666  Online

Id say stops at Zeno.

Shadyyyyyy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i just wanna point out Hakai being a form of existence erasure does not mean it erases every concept attached to a character, like, Yhwach and ETSB also have existence erasure, that doesnt mean its conceptual, you still need feats/statements/scaling for what it would erase , not commenting on the list just sort of pointing out that something being existence erasure doesnt mean a whole lot

anotherusername

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By anotherusername

@shadyyyyyy:

Well, yeah, the question here is if the Biju's are erased. There are levels of existence erasure, there are also different levels of inmortality. More than saying that Hakai should be able or not to erase a biju, I'm just going to say that while it is true that Hakai doesn't have "conceptual erasure", Biju's existence doesn't reach conceptual level of existence either, they can't just exist as pure concepts or abstract entities (like Death or Oblivion from Marvel), they don't have conceptual inmortality. So while one could consider debatable whether or not Hakai could permanently erase a Biju from existence, Hakai not having conceptual erasure isn't an argument for that, that because Biju's existence doesn't operate on that level either, they are just sentient chakra lifeforms that's it, they are nothing more than that (they are just a bunch of pure chakra, concentrated and shaped into the form of some big weird animals that happen to have human-like levels of intelligence and conciousness), it's not like they were the personification of a concept or beings capable of existing solely and purely as concepts and that if the concept of their existence were not destroyed they will always come back. In general "conceptual erasure" and "conceptual existence" are more of a thing that you would expect from abstract entities (Like Yogiri Takatou from Instant Death, or the Endless from DC, which are personifcation of concepts), which are levels of existence Biju's doesn't reach either. So while, someone may be able could come up with an argument as to why Hakai shouldn't be able to erase Biju's from existence, this one isn't it.

UltimateSage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 UltimateSage  Online

Clears

GreyTheJiren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anotherusername:

Bruh, stop yapping and just accept the new lore that comes right from the character. Soul destruction doesn't kill Bijuus, this is a direct statement and you are going to have to learn to deal with it instead of coming up with headcanon.

Here, for those who are too lazy to read the whole thing, but apparently not lazy enough to write a wall of text.

No Caption Provided

Death8Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Death8Dragon  Online

Clears since Tail beasts can come from physical and spiritual destruction

Avatar image for twothousand3702
TwoThousand3702

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By TwoThousand3702  Online

So what happens when Zeno erases the universe?

Kurama says a piece of them will be reborn somewhere but no universe = no place to be reborn into.

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Undre

@greythejiren: soul dieing doesn't= soul erasure. Prove kurama was erased to nothingness first. This is just resurrection

GreyTheJiren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@undre said:

soul dieing doesn't= soul erasure. Prove kurama was erased to nothingness first. This is just resurrection

Since when have you cared about "proof" on anything? You certainly don't bother yourself when talking about Bleach.

Feanorr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@undre said:

@shadyyyyyy: their flesh and soul dieing doesnt mean they were erased. For example souls in bleach can die but that doesn't mean they got erased. Kurama also stated a kernel of him will sprout. A kernel is a seed. This mean himmurai who already had a kernel/seed of kurama. Himmurai Was a vessel where kurama could return/sprout since she already had a fragment of his power since birth. Now if kurama regenerated after having all his fragments erased then he would have low godly regeneration. That being said any power on this list could permanently destroy kurama if all his fragments were in place

This is linked to the fact that souls in Bleach are not naturally immortal, they are just normal living organisms on another plane, Naruto's souls are, at least in terms of immortality.

About a fragment of Kurama being in Himawari, she says this to explain why she was resurrected in the daughter of her former jinchuuriki so quickly, not as the cause of her being resurrected.

Feanorr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Returning to the initial topic, to know what can or cannot kill a bijuu we first need to know what it is made of, if even destroying the physical and spiritual part it returns it means that there is at least one more component forming it, perhaps it is a bond with reality itself or the laws of physics of that universe.

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 nwname  Moderator

So? TBs can respawn with their souls gone.

OT: Stops at Zen'o. With the entire universe gone, there is no host to reincarnate into.

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zeno is too much

anotherusername

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By anotherusername
@feanorr said:
@undre said:

This is linked to the fact that souls in Bleach are not naturally immortal, they are just normal living organisms on another plane, Naruto's souls are, at least in terms of immortality.

About a fragment of Kurama being in Himawari, she says this to explain why she was resurrected in the daughter of her former jinchuuriki so quickly, not as the cause of her being resurrected.

What do you mean by "souls in Naruto are inmortal". If you mean in the sense of unlimited lifespam, well I guess that is a possibility, although we don't have anything to prove souls in Naruto can exist eternally or for infinite amount of time. But I guess that the idea that they will at least exist longer than physical bodies make sense.

Now, if by " inmortal " you mean that souls in Naruto cannot be killed, erased or destroyed, well that's more of an issue of Naruto verse's characters lacking such type of attacks (i.e them not having the necessary techniques or weapons to kill, erase or destroy souls inside of their arsenal), rather than a matter of souls within Naruto verse being proven to be truly inmortal and completely undestructable.

Kyle24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zeno

NinjaRizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He’s not in the gauntlet but I don’t care-Kurama stops here

Avatar image for taurusaldebaran
TaurusAldebaran

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pretty sure they can't come back from Hakai.

Not sure about TSO tho.

Avatar image for taurusaldebaran
TaurusAldebaran

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He’s not in the gauntlet but I don’t care-Kurama stops here

It is more a sealing Technique, i guess.

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Undre

@feanorr: souls in bleach die and soul bodies turns to dust or if your a captain or above you soul is reborn in hell. Kuramas soul and physical body dies and the remains reform somewhere else he is not erased. Dieing doesn't equal erasure

ManimalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ninjarizer: based on what exactly? What ichibei got killed before it could be use and all we have to go off is him saying it stops reincarnation.

ManimalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anotherusername: not sure about so erasure but when it comes to soul damaging weapons, yeah they’re immortal. Cutting them does nothing, they just reform harmlessly.

anotherusername

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By anotherusername
@manimalman said:

@anotherusername: not sure about so erasure but when it comes to soul damaging weapons, yeah they’re immortal. Cutting them does nothing, they just reform harmlessly.

Well I don't remember seen that of their souls "reforming harmlessly" from soul cutting. If anything, the only "soul cutting" I remember watching in Naruto, was performed by a supernatural spiritual entity (called The Shinigami: or God of Death) in Naruto.

Which isn't even inteded to kill, erase or destroy souls, just to seal them.

No Caption Provided

Here's the Shinigami (from Narutoverse) "soul cutting" Orochimaru's soul's arms:

No Caption Provided

-

And the result didn't seem very "harmless":

No Caption Provided

--

As result Orochimaru's arms became lifeless, soulless, and he couldn't use his arms to perform ninjutsu, and that was from a soul sealing attack, not an attack intended to kill or destroy his soul. And this is the only "soul cutting" I remember being shown on Panel (cutting a soul's arms), and it didn't seem like Orochimaru's soul just "reshaped harmlessly" from this non-soul-killing intended attack in which his soul's arms were cutted.

And to be fair, an argument your favor might be the fact that the Shinigami was able to keep those piece of Orochimaru's soul intact (his arms) inside his stomach, which later allowed Orochimaru to get them back with a special jutsu and a special mask. But then again, the fact those soul parts (arms) were able to remain intact for this long is most likely attributed to the powers, properties and unique characteristics of the Shinigami as an spiritual sealing creature rather than because of souls in Narutoverse being inmortal. And given the result from Orochimaru's arms getting cut, if anything is clear, it is that Naruto characters seem to be weak against spiritual attacks, and one might eve say that their souls are defenseless. And it kinda makes you wonder what if the Shinigami that cutted Orochimaru's arms decided to cut someones head of, what the Shinigami decided to cut an entire spiritual body into tiny pieces. (And nothing shows any evidence or prove that this Shinigami god is more powerful than attacks that can affect souls from other verses, if anything it just shows Narutoverse characters weakness against soul level attacks)

Feanorr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@feanorr said:
@undre said:

What do you mean by "souls in Naruto are inmortal". If you mean in the sense of unlimited lifespam, well I guess that is a possibility, although we don't have anything to prove souls in Naruto can exist eternally or for infinite amount of time. But I guess that the idea that they will at least exist longer than physical bodies make sense.

Now, if by " inmortal " you mean that souls in Naruto cannot be killed, erased or destroyed, well that's more of an issue of Naruto verse's characters lacking such type of attacks (i.e them not having the necessary techniques or weapons to kill, erase or destroy souls inside of their arsenal), rather than a matter of souls within Naruto verse being proven to be truly inmortal and completely undestructable.

There are techniques in Naruto capable of both creating and destroying souls, the gudoudama itself has this ability. When I say that the souls in Naruto are immortal, I am referring to the fact that they are eternal and immune to the inconveniences of life, there is no evidence that a soul can be conventionally killed in that universe.

Feanorr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@undre said:

@feanorr: souls in bleach die and soul bodies turns to dust or if your a captain or above you soul is reborn in hell. Kuramas soul and physical body dies and the remains reform somewhere else he is not erased. Dieing doesn't equal erasure

As I have already said in several topics, souls in Bleach and souls in Naruto have nothing to do with each other, anything that can kill a common living being can also kill a soul in Bleach, hunger, illness, physical damage, etc., is not appropriate In this kind of comparison, the level of immortality of souls in Naruto is several steps higher.

ManimalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anotherusername: yeah the shinigami cut off the arms from oro’s soul and sealed them. Once unsealed we see that the souls had turned into mini orochimaru’s and immediately reattach to his main soul. Same with the hachibi’s severed tentacle, it just became a miniature hachibi. When the reaper splits kurama’s soul in 2 each half just became a smaller kurama.

Souls in Naruto aren’t like shinigami who are just living beings who can bleed and die. They’re just massless energy.

The only reason oro’s arms stayed damaged is because they were sealed. Otherwise the souls would’ve just returned.

TheEmperor95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Should still stop at erasure. Dying and being erased from existence are 2 different things. Kurama was never erased from existence he simply died from using all his chakra on BYM

Also souls in bleach are similar to the ones in naruto. Pluses are exactly the same. It's not some unseen thing in the verse

NinjaRizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ninjarizer: based on what exactly? What ichibei got killed before it could be use and all we have to go off is him saying it stops reincarnation.

This would be an argument from silence if I didn’t have the evidence-but I do.

Databook stated exactly what Ichibei said:

So if Futen Taisatsuiryo prevents reincarnation, and reduces you to nothingness, erased conceptually and physically, Kurama would be reduced to nothingness and erased, conceptually and physically, and he would be unable to reincarnate.

No one in the HST survives this attack except Yhwach and Reio-and maybe Aizen.

ManimalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ninjarizer: “he sends you to a pitch black hell”, sounds like a sealing ability.

ManimalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theemperor95: kurama IS his chakra, when his chakra was gone so he was he. He straight up faded out away, he didn’t simply die.

NinjaRizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By NinjaRizer
@manimalman said:

@ninjarizer: “he sends you to a pitch black hell”, sounds like a sealing ability.

Now lets use are deductive reasoning.

1. To prevent reincarnation that means the person has to die.

2. Ichibei describes what the graves do.

• soak up the black you wear
  • turn blood, flesh bones, black
  • turn you to nothing
  • you cannot reincarnate

The pitch black hell refers to the graves that turn you black. They also return you to nothingness, obviously its the case that you die because you can’t have a rebirth if you don’t die

Therefore Ichibei has existence erasure on a physical and conceptual level that prevents rebirth.

The name literally translates to ‘Slaughterous Mausoleum of Halted Reincarnation’ implying that it slaughters you and prevents your reincarnation

No Caption Provided
ManimalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ninjarizer:

1. Could also mean sealing someone away forever or transmuting someone into something non-living

2. So he’s transmuting the victim into darkness itself.

If it’s just killing them and blocking reincarnation then I don’t see it as an issue for kurama since tailed beasts reforming isn’t really the same as soul returning as a new life in (reincarnation). If it’s transmutation I think that’s much more impressive and practical since the victim isn’t really “dying” so there’s no reason to reform or reincarnate.

TheEmperor95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@manimalman: none of that equals erasure in the true since. He was gone yes but he never got his existence erased both body and soul. Fading away like he did isn't the same

anotherusername

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By anotherusername

@manimalman:

@feanorr said:
@anotherusername said:
@feanorr said:
@undre said:

There are techniques in Naruto capable of both creating and destroying souls, the gudoudama itself has this ability. When I say that the souls in Naruto are immortal, I am referring to the fact that they are eternal and immune to the inconveniences of life, there is no evidence that a soul can be conventionally killed in that universe.

Sorry, but I don't remember Gudou damas ever being used to either create, kill or destroy souls, nor I remember it was ever stated. The only thing remotely similar (and still very different) from that, was when Edo Tensei bodies (the physical bodies) had contact with the Gudou Dama, they couldn' regenerate, because Gudou Dama had Jutsu Negating properties, so when they came into contact with any body part of an Edo Tensei body, they negated the Edo Tensei jutsu (and Edo Tensei jutsu effects like Regeneration) in that part of their bodies which came into contact with Gudou Dama. (Which is not the same as saying that the Gudou Dama could hurt, kill, injure or destroy their souls or even parts of their souls in any way, so no Naruto characters haven't shown themselves having any jutsus or weapons capable of killing or destroying souls)

And, you are right, souls can't be conventionally killed in Naruto verse, because Naruto verse has not developed the powers to do so.

That said, what do you even mean by "conventional"? In which verse can souls be killed by conventional means? I DB, souls can be erased by Hakai, but Hakai is a divine technique used by Gods Of Destruction. How is that conventional? Zeno is the King of Everything, the God at the Top of the Hierarchy of existence and he can erase all of existence if he decides to do so. How is that conventional? Now in Bleach, the whole verse plot and story revolves around souls, and the spiritual plane of existence and characters having soul related powers, if by "conventional" we talked about normal humans in Bleach, then, no they can't kill souls either, heck, they can't even touch them, hear them or see them and it's not like a normal human can just pull out a gun and shoot at a soul that would kill the soul or hit a soul with a bat in the head or stab it with a knife or poor gasoline where the soul is and try to burn the soul with fire, it would be trying to hit something invisible and intangible, so not sure what you mean by "conventional", and if by conventional you mean what is normally shown in the story, well, then that's more the case of Bleach making conventional for themselves what is uncoventional for other verses, since the series story fully revolves around souls, spiritual existence, soul powers, battles between souls and things that happens on the spiritual plane, so if you see a soul been burned by fire in Bleach, well that's because there are characters in Bleach (like Yamamoto or the quincys) capable of producing some sort of "spiritual fire" that can burn souls, and characters like Toshiro and Rukia that can produce "spiritual ice" that can freeze souls, Soi Fon and Mayuri can produce "spiritual poison" that can poison souls, etc..., and things soul related simply happen to be unconventional in a verse like Naruto, since the only few soul related techniques that happen to exist in Naruto verse are The Death Reaper Seal (sealing jutsu), the Human Path (straight up reaping a soul from a person's body with their hand and reading their minds and memories), and Edo Tensei Jutsu (resurrection), all of which are either Kinjutsu (forbiden techniques) or S Rank jutsus (highest level of difficulty) or both and only used by S Rank or Kage level ninjas like (The Third and Fourth Hokages, Six Path Pain with the Rinnegan and Orochimaru). And souls seem incapable of putting any kind of resistence toward soul manipulation techniques, so it seems like anything Soul Related in Naruto is instantly S+ Rank or Kage+ Rank and anything in Naruto that is soul related easily ignores Naruto's characters durability.

Anyway, Naruto verse have not shown to posses soul killing techniques. That's not to say that their souls can't be killed by soul killing, destroyed by soul destroying or erased by soul erasing techniques from other verses.

anotherusername

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By anotherusername
@manimalman said:

@anotherusername: yeah the shinigami cut off the arms from oro’s soul and sealed them. Once unsealed we see that the souls had turned into mini orochimaru’s and immediately reattach to his main soul. Same with the hachibi’s severed tentacle, it just became a miniature hachibi. When the reaper splits kurama’s soul in 2 each half just became a smaller kurama.

Souls in Naruto aren’t like shinigami who are just living beings who can bleed and die. They’re just massless energy.

The only reason oro’s arms stayed damaged is because they were sealed. Otherwise the souls would’ve just returned.

Sorry, I don't remember there ever been shown te "mini Orochimaru" that you are talking about. The parts of his soul were more like balls of light.

No Caption Provided

And I don't know what "min Hachibi" you talked about severed tentacle. If you mean when Sasuke wanted to capture Bee, well I think it was more similar to a like clone jutsu or a substitution jutsu used by Killer Bee to deceive Sasuke. Or do you mean some other instance?

--

We don't even know what would have happened if the Naruto's Shinigami creature didn't ate Orochimaru's arms, making them to remain sealed. They could have returned, or maybe they could have flown away, or sank into the Earth or even dissipated into the environment and never comeback to the owner.

Feanorr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@manimalman:

@feanorr said:
@anotherusername said:
@feanorr said:
@undre said:

Sorry, but I don't remember Gudou damas ever being used to either create, kill or destroy souls, nor I remember it was ever stated. The only thing remotely similar (and still very different) from that, was when Edo Tensei bodies (the physical bodies) had contact with the Gudou Dama, they couldn' regenerate, because Gudou Dama had Jutsu Negating properties, so when they came into contact with any body part of an Edo Tensei body, they negated the Edo Tensei jutsu (and Edo Tensei jutsu effects like Regeneration) in that part of their bodies which came into contact with Gudou Dama. (Which is not the same as saying that the Gudou Dama could hurt, kill, injure or destroy their souls or even parts of their souls in any way, so no Naruto characters haven't shown themselves having any jutsus or weapons capable of killing or destroying souls)

And, you are right, souls can't be conventionally killed in Naruto verse, because Naruto verse has not developed the powers to do so.

That said, what do you even mean by "conventional"? In which verse can souls be killed by conventional means? I DB, souls can be erased by Hakai, but Hakai is a divine technique used by Gods Of Destruction. How is that conventional? Zeno is the King of Everything, the God at the Top of the Hierarchy of existence and he can erase all of existence if he decides to do so. How is that conventional? Now in Bleach, the whole verse plot and story revolves around souls, and the spiritual plane of existence and characters having soul related powers, if by "conventional" we talked about normal humans in Bleach, then, no they can't kill souls either, heck, they can't even touch them, hear them or see them and it's not like a normal human can just pull out a gun and shoot at a soul that would kill the soul or hit a soul with a bat in the head or stab it with a knife or poor gasoline where the soul is and try to burn the soul with fire, it would be trying to hit something invisible and intangible, so not sure what you mean by "conventional", and if by conventional you mean what is normally shown in the story, well, then that's more the case of Bleach making conventional for themselves what is uncoventional for other verses, since the series story fully revolves around souls, spiritual existence, soul powers, battles between souls and things that happens on the spiritual plane, so if you see a soul been burned by fire in Bleach, well that's because there are characters in Bleach (like Yamamoto or the quincys) capable of producing some sort of "spiritual fire" that can burn souls, and characters like Toshiro and Rukia that can produce "spiritual ice" that can freeze souls, Soi Fon and Mayuri can produce "spiritual poison" that can poison souls, etc..., and things soul related simply happen to be unconventional in a verse like Naruto, since the only few soul related techniques that happen to exist in Naruto verse are The Death Reaper Seal (sealing jutsu), the Human Path (straight up reaping a soul from a person's body with their hand and reading their minds and memories), and Edo Tensei Jutsu (resurrection), all of which are either Kinjutsu (forbiden techniques) or S Rank jutsus (highest level of difficulty) or both and only used by S Rank or Kage level ninjas like (The Third and Fourth Hokages, Six Path Pain with the Rinnegan and Orochimaru). And souls seem incapable of putting any kind of resistence toward soul manipulation techniques, so it seems like anything Soul Related in Naruto is instantly S+ Rank or Kage+ Rank and anything in Naruto that is soul related easily ignores Naruto's characters durability.

Anyway, Naruto verse have not shown to posses soul killing techniques. That's not to say that their souls can't be killed by soul killing, destroyed by soul destroying or erased by soul erasing techniques from other verses.

Dude, you wrote a great text, I haven't had time to read it yet but I won't ignore you, I'll read it later and respond

poppingsoda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eww Boruto....

dogsrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

depends could make it past hakai but definitely stops at zenos multiiversal erasure due to not having a spawn location