Taika Waititi confirmed Jane won't replace Thor

heiqn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By heiqn

"Fans assume it's the passing on of the torch... I don’t think that’s the case. We stick pretty closely to Jane’s storyline, and what happened to Jane... because that was such an influence on the film. We’re trying to take the best parts of that. And also, it’s really fun, the idea that Thor [has] got Stormbreaker, that big axe, and now his hammer’s back and it’s in the hands of someone else. It’s no longer his hammer. It’s the idea that someone’s taking his place. I think a lot of fans are gonna potentially assume, ‘Oh, OK, this is the passing on of the torch’... I’m not privy to any plans Marvel has for the future, but I don’t think that’s the case."

source

Vegito315

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

This was obvious since when as Hemsworth himself confirmed he'll still be playing Thor for a long time. People thinking he was gonna be replaced were to worried or are just Thor haters. So yeah we can expect for Thor to absolutely dwarf Jane in power in the movie and she won't defeat Gorr solo like people are worrying about

JComics2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By JComics2000

Oh, Thank God. Chris Hemsworth once stated in an interview that Thor himself still got more stories to explore after the Endgame's event.

Avatar image for deactivated-629d3023b5b49
deactivated-629d3023b5b49

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hallelujah

DarkRealm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Awesome

warrior8411

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thunder prevails!

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Just like I’ve been saying for months. Thunder god is here to stay⚡️⚡️ and I already know the people triggered at his existence. Especially after yesterday lol.

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There are so many people getting triggered about Jane being worthy and get salty, saying Thor Odinson will be emasculated bh Jane etc..

Its sad that so many people cant handle women in media being on the same level as men..

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By nassergrant19

All the haters rooting for Thor to get replaced can‘t handle a powerful male character….

Now it’s too late….the Thunder is coming and the salt is gonna be legendary

No Caption Provided

People already salty at how OP he is lmaooo

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nassergrant19: Dude, its the people you called out here that said that Thor isnt gonna be replaced and that Thor were still gonna be the most prominent character.

You and the rest of the anti-sjw's were the ones whining that Thor would be replaced..

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By nassergrant19

@byondeon said:

@nassergrant19: Dude, its the people you called out here that said that Thor isnt gonna be replaced and that Thor were still gonna be the most prominent character.

You and the rest of the anti-sjw's were the ones whining that Thor would be replaced..

Anti what? Dude I think you have me confused with someone else.

Anyways your straying off topic. Thor gonna be OP and people gonna be whining about a powerful male character again lol

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heiqn:

I think a lot of fans are gonna potentially assume, ‘Oh, OK, this is the passing on of the torch’... I’m not privy to any plans Marvel has for the future, but I don’t think that’s the case."

No Caption Provided

KillianDuclark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined

Avatar image for deactivated-628e6010236cc
deactivated-628e6010236cc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Good to hear.

Laiks Stake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nassergrant19: Do you think it's good for him to stay? If he stays, he'll show up in Avengers movies and get fodderized and nerfed like in EG.

If he goes out as a moon level character, his legacy and power level will be saved.

lazerbeak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nice to hear some good news.

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nassergrant19: Do you think it's good for him to stay? If he stays, he'll show up in Avengers movies and get fodderized and nerfed like in EG.

If he goes out as a moon level character, his legacy and power level will be saved.

I heard when he gets his RK power up towards the end he’ll remain in a cosmic role and only reappear when there’s OP threats. So yeah it’s good for him to stay.

Vegito315

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nassergrant19: Dude, noone was whining about a strong men in the MCU.

The ones who was whining was people like you whining over strong women in the movies.

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By nassergrant19

@byondeon:

Dude, noone was whining about a strong men in the MCU.

Yup people were definitely crying about powerful male characters, and it’s already happening again lol. Thor naturally generates that reaction.

The ones who was whining was people like you whining over strong women in the movies.

Ok dude, idk who you are or what your motives are but I suggest you reevaluate your crazy accusations. Hell I still think you’ve got me confused with someone else. I’m not your anti wwj or whatever. I’m just a passionate young Thor fan who loves Marvel.

You randomly accusing me of stuff I have no idea about is hella cringe and I have no intention of derailing the thread with this nonsense. We’re hear to talk about Thor not petty gender wars.

If you wanna whine about that, open up a different thread and talk about it there, don’t tag me to discuss it here.

Jeez…people can’t just get hype about Thor without whining about stuff literally no one cares about lol.

Killer94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

What's the status of Hemsworth's contract?

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nassergrant19: Didnt confuse you for someone else. Seen your takes here, not the hill you wanna die on.

I will respond fully to you when I get back from work.

I would assume you like Jordan Peterson, Ben Shapiro, Quartering, Geeks + Gamers, Steven Crowder and people like them..

Avatar image for greysentinel365
Greysentinel365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

- Staying close to Janes comic story

- Comics Jane slaps Thor easily and outperforms him against pretty much every common opponent they had

I’m inspired with confidence.

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By nassergrant19
@byondeon said:

@nassergrant19: Didnt confuse you for someone else. Seen your takes here, not the hill you wanna die on.

I will respond fully to you when I get back from work.

I would assume you like Jordan Peterson, Ben Shapiro, Quartering, Geeks + Gamers, Steven Crowder and people like them..

Dude I hate those channels, and the rest I don’t even know. This is really cringe man.

I came to talk about Thor and you came to push some weird gender wars narrative. I suggest you focus on your job dude. Like I said before, I’m not gonna derail this thread with your nonsense.

If your not gonna reply to me with stuff regarding Thor and simply want to continue your cringe “Boys vs Girls” “Men bad” derailing, don’t bother tagging me at all.

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh lord.…talk about derailing.

Anyways….as I was saying

@heiqn:

I think a lot of fans are gonna potentially assume, ‘Oh, OK, this is the passing on of the torch’... I’m not privy to any plans Marvel has for the future, but I don’t think that’s the case."

No Caption Provided

CryoLancer47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers