supervillain question

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#1  Edited By joshmightbe

how come a cop hasnt shot any major super villains? you see a scene where the bad guy is surrounded by cops obviously armed and dangerous and not one cop shoots they just wait for some one in spandex to show up. i can understand if its like doomsday or juggernaut but the joker or other regular human villains shouldnt be that big a deal, the cops are allowed to shoot people if they have to. do they expect us to beleive the joker has never done anything that would justify a cop shooting him?
Avatar image for emperor_gonzo_noir
Emperor Gonzo Noir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 17

@joshmightbe said:
"how come a cop hasnt shot any major super villains? you see a scene where the bad guy is surrounded by cops obviously armed and dangerous and not one cop shoots they just wait for some one in spandex to show up. i can understand if its like doomsday or juggernaut but the joker or other regular human villains shouldnt be that big a deal, the cops are allowed to shoot people if they have to. do they expect us to beleive the joker has never done anything that would justify a cop shooting him? "

one or two did  the joker he just survived
joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By joshmightbe
@Portrait:
see they dont need all those super heros they just need to teach officers how to aim, itd save batman all kinds of time and stress
Aronmorales

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Aronmorales

Maybe it like how civilians just don't act (often) when a cop does their job?

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By joshmightbe
@Aronmorales:
good point but is the police's job to react
Aronmorales

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Aronmorales
@joshmightbe said:
" @Aronmorales: good point but is the police's job to react "
True, very true...hmm, I just thought of something, what if the officer is intimidated?

This might not come out the way I want it to, but say in a world with superheroes (like the Avengers or the League) the police look to them as something higher than them?
joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By joshmightbe
@Aronmorales:
that could be true, i could see how some villains could scare the crap out of the average beat cop
Cavalry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Cavalry

They have Stormtrooper aiming syndrome.

Unless the enemy has invulnerability or forcefields, then they become crack shots.