#1 Posted by Shonen (828 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok in allstar superman, superman feeling sad about him dying and lonely decides to give Lois a vial Ithink it was his blood or some crap that allowed her to have his powers for 1 day. Now here's my question why doesn't he do the same thing for Justice league on a daily basis I'm sure red arrow and vixen would of loved to have some of that super juice when a building was coming on top of them.

#2 Posted by Gideon. (3 posts) - - Show Bio

cos he doesn't have huge amounts, thats why he gave it to her on her b-day, it was a special day. not a daily thing

#3 Posted by Shonen (828 posts) - - Show Bio

So he doesn't have a huge amount of blood ????

#4 Posted by AtPhantom (14434 posts) - - Show Bio
Shonen said:
"

Ok in allstar superman, superman feeling sad about him dying and lonely decides to give Lois a vial Ithink it was his blood or some crap that allowed her to have his powers for 1 day. Now here's my question why doesn't he do the same thing for Justice league on a daily basis I'm sure red arrow and vixen would of loved to have some of that super juice when a building was coming on top of them.

"
Because All-star is an alternate reality based on the silver age. There is no super power serum in normal continuity.
And I'm not sure there are Vixen and Red Arrow in All star continuity.
And have you considered the cost of doing that?
#5 Posted by Shonen (828 posts) - - Show Bio

Nah I didn't consider the costt of doing that i figured it was as harmful as superman donating blood to a blood bank. Sorry when you said cost I wasn't sure if you were implying superman or the person taking the blood.

#6 Posted by AtPhantom (14434 posts) - - Show Bio
Shonen said:
"Nah I didn't consider the costt of doing that i figured it was as harmful as superman donating blood to a blood bank. Sorry when you said cost I wasn't sure if you were implying superman or the person taking the blood."
It's not his blood. It's a potion.
#7 Edited by Shonen (828 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh I though it was his blood or some crap ok then. Where do you find a potion that gives you superman powers ??

#8 Posted by AtPhantom (14434 posts) - - Show Bio
Shonen said:
"Oh I though it was his blood or some crap ok then. Where do you find a potion that gives you superman powers ??"
Well Superman makes it for you.