Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Wolfrazer  Online

Looks nice.

In fact yeah looking at it again, it looks completely separate from the rest of the CW shows, so that's a good thing, which means they can do a lot more. The only thing that seems shared is the actors, but that doesn't really mean it's apart of the same universe.

Referee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

QUESTION!

Wait, Does Clark and Lois have two teenage kids???????????

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@referee said:

QUESTION!

Yes. Jon and Jordan.

BOC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 BOC  Online
No Caption Provided

Referee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:
@referee said:

QUESTION!

Yes. Jon and Jordan.

Thanks,

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

....nah. I’m good over here

DarthSuper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Can't wait for Comic Vine to piss on it like the rest of the CW shows.

Avatar image for deactivated-603506ba17b96
deactivated-603506ba17b96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Looks like Snyder garbage but i love Tyler much more than Wood Cavill + Elizabeth Tulloch is so sexy. Gonna watch it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolfrazer: it is part. They have two kids as this is post crisis world where Superman is basically confused when found out he has 2 children ( somehow is teenage age ) unlike just one baby kid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthsuper: i dont even bother with them. They are simple hipocrites cumming over MCU and DCEU garbage with bad acting and lazy writings calling CW at their worst. My dad who doesn't give a f#ck to DC or Marvel he only watched Legends of Tomorrow and he said actors and generally plot way better than many overrated hollywood actors and movies

DarthSuper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mama7 said:

@darthsuper: i dont even bother with them. They are simple hipocrites cumming over MCU and DCEU garbage with bad acting and lazy writings calling CW at their worst. My dad who doesn't give a f#ck to DC or Marvel he only watched Legends of Tomorrow and he said actors and generally plot way better than many overrated hollywood actors and movies

I kind of agree. The Arrowverse hate is insane on this site. Yeah, everyone I talk to loves CW Flash they always say it's one of their favorite shows.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthsuper: for instance some MCU fangays like webinoyre, frozen and DarkLordPrime called me Arrowverse c*cksucker because i hated WandaVision because of poor quality and plotholes ( in my opinion ). They attacked me indirectly telling me as if i am not "mature enough" to watch that show, too much for my "little mind" ( like Snydersimps protecting BvS and Justice League ). I just created one post which literally roasted their stinky butt. I told them if their strategy is to look down on everyone liking CW but hating non CW their are basically losers worse than "SJW" fans of Arrowverse.

I ersonally loved Atwoman S2 much more than WandaVision and what ? Are they gonna call me lord of skmps ? Lool

Finner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Looks comfy

Quinlan58

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reminds me of MoS, but without Snyder's "larger-than-life" aspirations. I like it.

Avatar image for theinsufferable
TheInsufferable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not gonna lie, as silly as I find CW shows, I find their portrayal of Superman rather interesting.

Avatar image for shadowwraith123
ShadowWraith123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I’m confused on how he is chilling in the vacuum of space

Elijahbane25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Elijahbane25

It's looks good to me especially the visuals but I'm going to with hold judgment until the show completely start

Avatar image for applekidthethird
Applekidthethird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Applekidthethird

So two kids instead of one? Interesting.

Do both of them have his full powers or is something else like only one of them has half of his powers?

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Wolfrazer  Online

@mama7: I dunno the look and feels seem to suggest a completely new universe detached from the other CW shows, with perhaps only some elements from them coming back.

helpm3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@applekidthethird: imagine being the kid who didn’t get powers. Like that’s just not fair.

incursion2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Huh I'm actually kinda impressed. Lets see if it holds up...

Avatar image for applekidthethird
Applekidthethird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@helpm3: dude I would legit kill myself if that happened to me. That would be so wack.

Avatar image for ready_4_madness
Ready_4_Madness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don’t like Tyler as Superman but I would be lying if I said that’s a bad trailer.

Avatar image for randybutternubs
RandyButterNubs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even though I didn't really care for Tyler Hoechlin as Superman in Supergirl this looks decent. If only they made a Superman & Lois with Henry Cavill instead.

sabracadabra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i liked it. looking foward to it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mama7: I dunno the look and feels seem to suggest a completely new universe detached from the other CW shows, with perhaps only some elements from them coming back.

I know they are recasting General Lane and Morgan Edge. Suggestions are suggestions, but this is still Hoechlin, Elizabeth here. Or what if it happens in the future or parallel Earth. But according to Berlanti early statements he was supposed to crossover with Batwoman.

I personally believe CW wanted to have decent fanbase not simply just SJWs, liberals and shippers who masturbate over lesbian and gay romances.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eh. CV used to shit on CW shows even back during Arrow S1/2 and Flash S1. Best to ignore it tbh.

Viking1205

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Looks great.

Bayman007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hyped.

DarthSuper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:
@darthsuper said:

Eh. CV used to shit on CW shows even back during Arrow S1/2 and Flash S1. Best to ignore it tbh.

I see. I think this site has a weird bias against most CBMs in general. There's also a lot of MCU hate.

RDCDesmond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hilarious how Clark kids doesn’t know he’s Superman till their late teens. Super Plot.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hilarious how Clark kids doesn’t know he’s Superman till their late teens. Super Plot.

Same thing was with Black Lightning daughters as Jennifer and Anissa never knew their dad is Black Lightning but bad circumstances revealed like BL thought Thunder is some villain nearly killing his daughter but Jen found out when ANissa said everything and shown her strenght

We know that CW SUperman was confused that he had 2 children instead of one ( post Crisis change )

RDCDesmond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By RDCDesmond

@mama7: Yeah but black lightning had more of a disguise than Superman and had retired long before they could remember

How long has this Superman been retired ?

But yeah you are right they both are pretty similar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mama7: Yeah but black lightning had more of a disguise than Superman and had retired long before they could remember

I know there were scene where Lynn tried to divorce with Jeff because of being BL and getting hurt ( while Nyssa was terrified ). But honestly his secret identy is way better than Superman and Supergirl. It's better to be with mask as hero but normal face in public. DCEU Wonder WOman and Smallville Superman are awful in all ways in hiding their secret identies. CW Martian doesn't care as he is shapeshifter and one of aliens who fought for alien amnesty act.

How long has this Superman been retired ?

Idk how was it in Post Crisis but in Pre Crisis he retired for 1 year to Argo to have normal life with Lois + Lois was afraid that Jonathan Kent can like Xenomorphs in Alien quadr. destroy her literal stomach.

But yeah you are right they both are pretty similar

Most similiar to this Superman is definitely Black Lightning ( i wish they had crossover since Jeff always was favourising Superman just like his daughter idolised Supergirl )

Frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

They made a big mistake by not going for a Brandon Routh Superman show instead. This looks horrible.

Frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This, but unironically.

I will give it credit for looking way higher budget and less cheesy than Supergirl though. It does look more mature and feels more real, but the miscastings are too much.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen said:
@darthsuper said:

This, but unironically.

I will give it credit for looking way higher budget and less cheesy than Supergirl though. It does look more mature and feels more real, but the miscastings are too much.

Still better than Terminator Vandervoort aka Smallville Teenagegirl, Female Choker Miller, Manslayer Heard, Crybaby "racism victim" Fischer, Big boy Affleck or Brooding Cavill. Not saying CW is not bad, but my family see way better acting than in DCEU.

Btw i have already roasted you in Supermen and their "super comic accuracy"

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Crisis. Pre Crisis, Superman had one son who was an infant. Post Crisis, he had somehow two sons, both teenagers.

Frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Frozen

@mama7: Not sure what your point is. I've always been a critic of DCEU Superman and their Murderman Batman. That doesn't change the fact that I think CW Supes sucks.

The only good thing about the Crisis was Brandon Routh having a second chance and proving himself as superior to any other live action Superman, Cavill and Hoechlin included.

The wrong Superman got a show. It should have been Routh.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen said:

@mama7: Not sure what your point is. I've always been a critic of DCEU Superman and their Murderman Batman.

Woow i am suprised that u admit

That doesn't change the fact that I think CW Supes sucks.

ahh ok

The only good thing about the Crisis was Brandon Routh having a second chance and proving himself as superior to any other live action Superman, Cavill and Hoechlin included.

Overally ? Because Lucifer, Oliver, Anti-Monitor, Black Lightning were too but ok let not change topic

But at least you agree he is superior to Wellingman since Welling never was superman and S11 comic version is trash and beta male.

The wrong Superman got a show.

So ?

Are u gonna make TRIGGERED REEEEE ?

Or write petition with milion dollars paid to make Routh Supes show ? Even thou Brandon still was busy with Legends as Atom

It should have been Routh.

He was already Atom in Legends

Frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mama7: I've always liked Welling in the role. He has the physicality to actually look like Clark and was relatable. Both Welling and Routh >>>> Hoechlin.

I don't care if Routh played some D list character in Legends, he embodies Superman far more than Hoechlin did.

This show looks better than Supergirl, but it still looks lame due to the casting.

Frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mama7: No point bringing up the comics. Welling wasn't involved in those.

I don't see how you can call him Beta when Hoechlin's Lois cucked Hoechlin in front of him when she openly thirsted over Welling's Clark. That's the ultimate beta right there.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen said:

@mama7: I've always liked Welling in the role. He has the physicality to actually look like Clark and was relatable. Both Welling and Routh >>>> Hoechlin.

And what physicality does ? Superman doesn't have to look man on steroids unlike some vomitly disgusting post crisis designis or Miachel Demiurgos design.

I don't care if Routh played some D list character in Legends, he embodies Superman far more than Hoechlin did.

Ok and ?

This show looks better than Supergirl, but it still looks lame due to the casting.

I like SG even way more than Boys ( coudln't even make thorugh 2nd ep ) or Swamp Thing ( people cum over this garbage which literally is soapy in 80% about Abby Arcane, 0 action scenes and nothing about Swamp Thing ).

@frozen said:

@mama7: No point bringing up the comics. Welling wasn't involved in those.

I don't see how you can call him Beta when Hoechlin's Lois cucked Hoechlin in front of him when she openly thirsted over Welling's Clark.

I liked Welling as Cain in Lucifer and Lois only thirsted on Routh one.

That's the ultimate beta right there.

And ? Gonna cry like a sissy girl ?

fabricolage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm surprised by the trailer. Looks interesting.

Frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Frozen

@mama7: I'm not the one crying here. I offered my thoughts.. it looks far superior to Supergirl in budget and tone, but the micasting is too much. I have no plans to see this show.

I've read hundreds of Superman comics. He is not a good fit for the role.

And The Boys >>> Supergirl. The Boys actually manages to convey progressive social messages with nuances, and has faaaar superior acting. Anthony Starr's performance as Homelander is nuanced, subtle and terrifying. Its simply on another tier altogether from the CW shows. Its arguably among the best shows of 2019. Obama listed it among his top shows of the year, its high quality stuff which completely improves upon its source material.

And Lois thirsted over Welling. She outright thirsts over Welling's beefy physique. She says it clearly in words...