Superman and Batman villain in tv

RIKR2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

What you guys think of Supergirl and James Gordon taking down some villain of Superman and Batman???

I’m a fan of both show especially Gotham so don’t get me wrong but there are time that it bothers me a little seeing some Batman and Superman villain defeat by others … for example seeing Supergirl beating Draaga and Parasite and especially Metallo losing to Martian Manhunter and ALEX (WTF) wasn’t cool and Gordon beating Flamingo in a fight, outsmarting Nigma and catching the Mad Hatter was also not cool … so again what you guys think??

RIKR2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

RIKR2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

so im the only one that dont like much when this happen XD

jumpstart55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#4  Edited By jumpstart55

I mean it Dosent really bother since Kara is apart of The Superman family so it works...And plus Supergirl is effectively becoming a Superman show and the true heir apparent successor to Smallvile..I mean she had freaking Mon El make an appearance not to mention the Parasite has already made an appearance..And I'm positive their going to be introducing even more of Supes baddies(Dear I say Lobo?.lmao)...And the whole premise of Gotham is ridiculous to me..Theve got Batman villains who are his same age in the comics 20-30 years older then him in the show..And the shows pace and plot is just so disjointed and jumbled up..I mean if they wanted to do a story of young Batman why not do a series that focuses on him Traveling the world and training...Who wouldn't watch that?.Thats sounds like a much much better idea to me then Gotham.

RIKR2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ok im bumping this thread ... Supergirl just BEAT SUPERMAN in a fight and he was going all out! because he was thinking she was Zod and he got wreck by KARA thats so wrong in so many level