Superhero story on stage

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Hadrelius

Which comic character origin story would make a good stage play?

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Hadrelius

I'm sorry. I meant to say opera.

Avatar image for spider_pantrelli
Spider-Pantrelli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Spider-Pantrelli

Marvel's actually planning a Spider-Man musical... but I think Wolverine could be a good one where they explain his sad origin with them weird songs. lol

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Hadrelius
Spider-Pantrelli said:
"

Marvel's actually planning a Spider-Man musical... but I think Wolverine could be a good one where they explain his sad origin with them weird songs. lol

"

I was thinking Wolverine or better still Batman. I thin khis story would be great opera. Full of sorrow, redemption and vengence. Shakesphere himself couldn't write a better story.  
Ameiru Hoshi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Ameiru Hoshi
Alpha said:
"Spider-Pantrelli said:
"

"

I was thinking Wolverine or better still Batman. I thin khis story would be great opera. Full of sorrow, redemption and vengence. Shakesphere himself couldn't write a better story.  "
Yeah i agree with the batman thing but, if you were gonna go with just a stage show then I'd probably would go with Logan over Bruce any day. Since Logan has a longer history and really all Bats has is (i hate to make it sound like a small thing) his parents being murdered by some whack job then Wolverine would make the better story if you went from his birth till about the time he joined Xavier's group. Honestly has anyone seen a full showing of Logan's past before Weapon X because i've heard alot from my friends but i've never seen someone do a cartoon or even a side show of when Logan was in Japan during the warring states era.
Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Hadrelius
Ameiru Hoshi said:
"Alpha said:
"Spider-Pantrelli said:
"

"

I was thinking Wolverine or better still Batman. I thin khis story would be great opera. Full of sorrow, redemption and vengence. Shakesphere himself couldn't write a better story.  "
Yeah i agree with the batman thing but, if you were gonna go with just a stage show then I'd probably would go with Logan over Bruce any day. Since Logan has a longer history and really all Bats has is (i hate to make it sound like a small thing) his parents being murdered by some whack job then Wolverine would make the better story if you went from his birth till about the time he joined Xavier's group. Honestly has anyone seen a full showing of Logan's past before Weapon X because i've heard alot from my friends but i've never seen someone do a cartoon or even a side show of when Logan was in Japan during the warring states era."
They need to do a animated series on his life from the beginning to a possible end.
Ameiru Hoshi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Ameiru Hoshi

I agree i'd still like to see a broadway show of Logan's life though. seen too much of batman (sorry if i offend any bat freak fans)

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#8  Edited By Constantine

bucky barnes

Ameiru Hoshi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers