Bump

Avatar image for manwhohaseverything
Manwhohaseverything

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

What do u think of how they portray Saturn Girl especially compared to her comics version? I know a lot of folks aren't particularly up on the LSH nowadays, but they changed her overall power set from just telepathy to include telekinesis. I know the shows don't have to be just like the comics, but that kinda bugs me, as they've already seriously nerfed Mon-el. I think a comic book version of Saturn Girl could still work fine in the parameters of this show. of course, the inclusion of the LSH is the ONLY reason I watch this show now. As a long-time LSH fan, I don't mind a few tweeks, but aside from Brainiac-Five, who is pretty faithful adaptation, I don't recognize this team.

tj849

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

It was an alright episode.

Avatar image for haydenclaireheroes
haydenclaireheroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1207

User Lists: 14

@manwhohaseverything: I don't really follow her comic character, so don't really have an answer for this. (Never was a big Legion of Superheroes fan) But just as a TV character she is very meh haha

Avatar image for deactivated-5ad6141e8751d
deactivated-5ad6141e8751d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

is this show as good as smallville?

MetalJimmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What a strange and arbitrary way to set up their episode. "Men can't go here because poisonous anti-man radiation".

I guess everyone forgot J'onn can shapeshift into a woman.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7 the_stegman  Moderator

I rolled my eyes at the "blue sun rays that only kills men" part.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What a strange and arbitrary way to set up their episode. "Men can't go here because poisonous anti-man radiation".

I guess everyone forgot J'onn can shapeshift into a woman.

Can he transmute his cells and DNA though? I thought he just changed his appearance?

MetalJimmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By MetalJimmor

@rbt:

We don't know. They haven't explained anything about what J'onn can exactly do and what his limits are. He just kind of does things that benefit the plot and then doesn't do it again when the plot needs him to not solve the problem. Like today when we learned Reign can be dropped by telepathy. Sure would have been useful when everyone was fighting Reign while Supergirl was out of it.

If he can't alter his Y chromosome for whatever reason they could have tossed in a line saying as much, at the very least.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt:

We don't know. They haven't explained anything about what J'onn can exactly do and what his limits are. He just kind of does things that benefit the plot and then doesn't do it again when the plot needs him to not solve the problem. Like today when we learned Reign can be dropped by telepathy. Sure would have been useful when everyone was fighting Reign while Supergirl was out of it.

If he can't alter his Y chromosome for whatever reason they could have tossed in a line saying as much, at the very least.

Yeah, I don't know why they thought making such a powerful character a series regular and then have him sit on sidelines will be a good idea. Superman's non appearance can be explained to a degree, but there is no reason why J'onn just sat there while Reign almost killed Kara.