Super Saiyan or Jinchuriki which is cooler?

• 57 results
omega_king13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Super Saiyan or Jinchuriki which is cooler? (35 votes)

Super Saiyan 54%
Jinchuriki 46%
 • 
Avatar image for firestarlord73194
FireStarLord73194

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By FireStarLord73194

The OG super transformation, it’s amazing and you become stupid strong with it

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

SS

Army2442

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Super Saiyan wins by default, the boost is far more significant.

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By BatmanPlusJay

Jinchuriki cause we got beasts inside us and shit. And we can use the power of said beast any way we want to. We can be supersized, use it for large amps or use it for small amps. We can use the chakra to create hands or tails. There's just a lot more to it, so it's cooler to me.

DBZ is a contest of who can get the angriest, yell the loudest, and have the most colorful hair. It's like watching a fashion show featuring a bunch of Hulks.

Narakus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Narakus

Super Saiyan

infamous5445

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By infamous5445

I want to transform into a blonde

Emanresu_20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jinchuriki is much cooler in my opinion. Especially when they rage.

Except Saikin. I hate Saikin’s design.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Army2442

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kgb725: SSJ still provides a much bigger boost and more control, as well as flight and super speed.

One amp makes you country level at best, the other makes you large planetary.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@army2442 said:

@kgb725: SSJ still provides a much bigger boost and more control, as well as flight and super speed.

One amp makes you country level at best, the other makes you large planetary.

That's irrelevant

TheDeathstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By TheDeathstar

Super Saiyan and it's not even close. Not only that but if you're a Saiyan with Tail you can have both Beast and Super Saiyan. Not only this but SSJ alone has 4 grades to master.

Mike_Fowler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batmanplusjay: eh, idk, only way you’d be able to use the beasts power anyway you want is by essentially coming to an agreement. And depending on which one, that could easily kill you (especially if it’s like, part 1-most of part 2 Kurama)

Army2442

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kgb725: yeah it is, those are literally the powers given to you in SSJ.

I like Naurto and all but DBZ just operates on a different scale.

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mike_fowler: And with super saiyan you gotta go through something that's also potentially life threatening in order to even get that angry.

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MainJP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jinchuriki. Super Saiyan is lame AF.

Mike_Fowler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Mike_Fowler

@batmanplusjay: But anger isn’t a requirement for super Saiyan, it’s simply one way to do it

JohnCena69swag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A furry will never be as cool as a super saiyan.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@army2442: The post does not have anything to do with power levels though

Avatar image for deactivated-5d7ba2bb87d2e
deactivated-5d7ba2bb87d2e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jin, SSj is a basic power up tbh.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jinchuriki cause we got beasts inside us and shit. And we can use the power of said beast any way we want to. We can be supersized, use it for large amps or use it for small amps. We can use the chakra to create hands or tails. There's just a lot more to it, so it's cooler to me.

DBZ is a contest of who can get the angriest, yell the loudest, and have the most colorful hair. It's like watching a fashion show featuring a bunch of Hulks.

I agree but, you're about to trigger the DB fans.

Quinlan58

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They aren't really all that comparable, one's a power up and the other is a condition. In pure terms of coolness, though, Goku's first transformation was the coolest thing ever. It lost what made it special with every new transformation before dying a quiet death to Goten and Kid Trunks, but that moment in the Namek saga alone is enough for me to vote for Super Saiyan.

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Unless I get the one tailed beast then I don't want one. The first tail, although monstrous, can be a great asset if you can become it's friend

cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 cocacolaman  Moderator

Super Saiyan.

LyonKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jinchuriki especially when we get to the later controlled forms like KCM or KCM 2 mode.

thatduderox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Super Saiyan, by a pretty significant margin for me. Goku going Super Saiyan is one of the coolest and most hyped moments in all of anime. Jins are cool too, but they never had that epic factor on the scale of the Super Saiyan transformations.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The transformations are cooler in the Dragon Ball universe, but the powers are cooler in Naruto.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d28ad9ebec9c
deactivated-5d28ad9ebec9c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

4 Tails Form >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Super Saiyan in badassness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Unless I get the one tailed beast then I don't want one. The first tail, although monstrous, can be a great asset if you can become it's friend

literally all u have to do is be nice to Kurama and treat him like a person and he'll basically immediately start helping u lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@army2442: bruh a regular humans power level is only like 5-10 your only moon level with that (at best) which even the 9 Tails scales past a moon level canon so there is virtually no difference in PL

fabricolage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jinchuriki to me.

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Super Saiyan, by a pretty significant margin for me. Goku going Super Saiyan is one of the coolest and most hyped moments in all of anime. Jins are cool too, but they never had that epic factor on the scale of the Super Saiyan transformations.

Boi you stoopid. In Naruto once you saw a Jinchuriki start to rage you know crazy shit about to happen. You know somebody shit about to get rocked. Whenever Naruto lost his mind and we saw the teeth and nails appear all you can wonder is "Welp, who's next?"

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batmanplusjay said:

I agree but, you're about to trigger the DB fans.

Yeah, but it's just something about jinchuriki who get enraged that's dope. Usually because it happens slowly and gradually, and you can see the different stages of "I'm bout to f**k you up" they go through every time they grow a new tail.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

thatduderox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By thatduderox

@batmanplusjay: Execpt Goku's form was so iconic that Kishimoto even modeled Naruto's bijuu mode after it. He's been outspoken about how much Dragonball influenced his work, even down to Naruto wearing the color orange. The person YOU fanboy over even fanboys over Dragonball.

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By BatmanPlusJay

@thatduderox: What does it being influenced off of matters? Naruto's bijuu mode looks nothing like anything Goku turned into, only thing you could even consider a similarity was the color. Everything else about it is different.

And why you getting so defensive? You got a problem with people not liking DB shit over Naruto's, to a point you start bringing up completely irrelevant points like its influence and calling people fanboys? Go home before you make matters worse for yourself bro.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thatduderox: Kishimoto likeing DB has nothing to do with Kishimoto's story being better.

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mike_Fowler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They're both trash but SS is less trash.

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gachamaniscool: Will that happen before or after my skin boils? The one tailed beast doesn't physically damage the host while 4 tails of Kurama burned Naruto into a coma despite his healing abilities.

Plus Kurama is a jerk who'd rather destroy villages, Shikaku is chill if you're willing to keep him out the cage and communicate with him.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gachamaniscool: Will that happen before or after my skin boils? The one tailed beast doesn't physically damage the host while 4 tails of Kurama burned Naruto into a coma despite his healing abilities.

The Shukaku literally gives you Insomnia and is borderline crazy (for the most part), just give yourself a hug and accept your inner darkness no biggie.

Plus Kurama is a jerk who'd rather destroy villages, Shikaku is chill if you're willing to keep him out the cage and communicate with him.

Kurama never actually goes out of his way to do that he was mind controlled when that happened, he just hates people cause they see him as just a weapon etc. and trap him against his will, even Naruto did the same as a kid only ever demanding power and never just talking to Kurama and as soon as he started treating him like an individual BOOM partners.

thatduderox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mister_stark: I never said it was. I didn't even imply that it was. What I did say was that the Super Saiyan transformation is the more iconic of the two, which it is. Most modern shonen mangaka were inspired by the Super Saiyan transformation and Dragonball in general, and have openly admitted. I also stated that Kishimoto was a huge fan of Dragonball and was inspired by the Super Saiyan transformation, the very thing being debated, which he was. Again, he has openly admitted to that. I never once said one series was better then the other. Only that one had the more iconic transformation.

thatduderox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mike_fowler: They came for my throat man. I made a statement. They didn't like it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thatduderox: "iconic" doesn't mean anything though. Kishimoto paying homage to Akira doesn't mean SS is the better of the two, objectively speaking being a Jin is better it offers more.

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thatduderox: Nobody came at your throat. And you know it. Stop playing the victim, clown.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hypnos0929: Your skin would only boil of you neglected your tailed beast, if you're friends with if you can use a Cloak/Avatar like Naruto of Hulk out and turn into the beast like Killerbee.

And Kurama doesn't attack villages he was controlled by Obito.

thatduderox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batmanplusjay: Yet this is the second post were you have called me out of my name and have overall been extremely aggressive. They're cartoons at the end of the day dude. It's not that serious to get so worked up over.

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By BatmanPlusJay

@thatduderox said:

@batmanplusjay: Yet this is the second post were you have called me out of my name and have overall been extremely aggressive. They're cartoons at the end of the day dude. It's not that serious to get so worked up over.

Like you didn't come out your mouth and call me a fanboy and get defensive, all cause I said Jinchuriki were cooler than Super Saiyans. Now you tryna play the victim when I call you out on it, yeah I'm gonna be aggressive. I don't like people like you. You do shit then act like you're a saint who didn't do anything wrong afterwards.

thatduderox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mister_stark: The thread wasn't asking which was better, simply which was cooler. I find the Super Saiyan transformations cooler. It's an opinion thread on your personal preference and I gave mine. And one of the reasons I find it cooler because it inspired so many authors and mangakas that came after it and how influential it was to the shonen genre as a whole.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thatduderox: Ok fair point I guess, Jin's are still cooler though because they over more viability.