Super saiyan God is technically more powerful than super saiyan god super saiyan

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2c5d95484dd
deactivated-5b2c5d95484dd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

it is confirmed that when SSG self used it is less than a 50 multiplier form of God-like base-form or SBG as some might know it, though technically if ritually used then it would be a 300 x God-like base-form as it is confirmed that all of the energies is transferred to one saiyan among the 6 which are all multiplied by 50 par each, share your thoughts, criticism, and a logical disprove or proof of this.

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By HitTheAssasin

Lets just ignore feats, statements and logic to jump to an illogical conclusion. Yay!

IceHeart_30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lmao. Basing with logic and feats SSB is leagues above than SSG. That`s nonsense.

DrPepperMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Whis' statement, Jiren's finger, and Dyspo/Kefla >>>>>>>> fanboy nonsense.

SeaGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

but its stated SSJB is above SSJG so yeah fail

Gokluma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Failure.

If it was so strong then why Goku and Vegeta turned into Blue instead of Super Saiyan God against jiren who easily pwned Golden Frieza and Kale like it was nothing at all.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iceheart_30: if the criticism is the feat, then two reasons why this is not true, The shockwaves is still superior mathematically than any feat goku did in SSB, not to mention that any feat that's present after BOG arc should get more advantages than the one in BOG because Goku base-form would be superior, though even then it still stomps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drpepperman: whis also stated that SSG is superior than 1/10 of SSB multiplier which would be 5 x, though jokes aside, don't you think you jumped the gun since i posted more than one SSG? and fanboy?, talk about presumptions from fanboys, i don't fan about dragon ball neither do i watch it. ABC logic is not my expertise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@seagod: SSG was stated to be more powerful than SSB as well, granted it has context, though, so you did

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokluma: by context, SSB is merely SS when used with Godlike base-form or what some fans might know it as SBG, or saiyan beyond God, God ki in base form in simple , The self obtained SSG would be inferior than that of SSB, it would make no sense for them to do so other than to preserve stamina and have more power than their base form, though what does it have to do with this discussion?, and ABC logic is not my expertise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

would you like to share your thoughts about this?, and maybe have a discussion as a path for others to discusse?

Gokluma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Gokluma

@phantomshepherdmanga: No offense buddy then why Goku barley used SSG aka a form you claimed it's more powerful than SSGSS which doesn't even helped him in the tournament of power that much at all?

SSB stated to be stronger than SSG in the manga and anime by being super saiyan version of super saiyan god.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokluma: actually, it is a super saiyan with the power of a super saiyan God, meaning that when goku use God ki in his base-form and power up to super saiyan, it would be blue instead of yellow or what is known as SSGSS, while the self obtained SSG is definitely inferior than SS when used with God ki, the ritual one is definitively more powerful, since it take the powers of 6 saiyans, convert it into God ki, and multipy it by 50 par each, that's 6 times SSB, or 300 x base-form rather than 50 x base-form, as to why Goku doesn't use it?, well it takes 6 saiyans, and tarble is not around, future trunks would be out of question, and videl and gohan can't risk the life of pan in RL combat from a narrative point, so there will always be a missing saiyan for it, at least for now

Gokluma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Gokluma

@phantomshepherdmanga: Buddy just agree to disagree since i don't want to waste time with a random fan theory and the whole universal shaking is bit overrated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The shockwaves were a TV show only thing, it was just a Planetary Impact in the manga and no such thing in the film?

not sure what you mean since in akira toriyama interviews, he clearly state that the energy is borrowed from the saiyans meaning it's absorption, and in all TV show, manga, Film they all state that the energy is God ki, and all of the saiyans are in their super saiyan forms, would you like to explain in which part this is not factual?

unless you mean that all of that doesn't apply to The TV show since it's made by Toei and not akira toriyama in this case then, while it's technically correct that it's Toei property though the issue in here that it is still adapting materials from the author then the only flaw point in your logic is that The TV show has a manuscript from toriyama so unless toriyama state it is not unrelated to his manuscript then those points mentioned are still present and even then i'm doing a lot of talking in behalf of you

would you like to explain your thoughts instead of a backfire effect statement?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gokluma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@phantomshepherdmanga: Because Dragon ball can be bit lousy at terms of consistency and filled with random statements or something.

DrPepperMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@phantomshepherdmanga: what?

Super Sayain God Goku got finger blocked by Jiren, SSB didn't. Kefla tomped SSG Goku in base and did the same to SSB in SSJ. It's simple logic.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drpepperman: i thought the legend said DB fans only respond once a day, jokes aside, pretty sure that was the self obtained SSG form, if not then feel free to kill the misinformation, and to digress for a moment, isn't that ABC Logic rather than a simple logic unless the meaning is that the logic itself is simple which is...not, par example SSB goku stood for a match as time/feats more than Ultra instinct Goku did, not the mastered version even though Ultra instinct would be superior than SSB Goku, just a prime example to why ABC logic is flawed in nature, with that out, i regress, would you share your thoughts about this in a logical manner?

DrPepperMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@phantomshepherdmanga: there is no proof the amp got lower, literally none.

You don't understand. It isn't abc logic, it's simple logic. Whis states that Goku uses SSB to maximize his strength and speed as opposed to SSG. Jiren, upon fighting SSG Goku, uses a single figner to block him and then has a real fist fight with SSB Goku. Goku never uses SSG after his first time using it until the tournament of power. I'm not even going to reply again since you have to be blind to think SSG > SSB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drpepperman: well, the statements weren't a part of the previous post in which what the other post is meant at.

about SSG utility, TV show wise correct, Comics wise incorrect.

so....you know DB community is a joke in comic-vine just for things such as a backfire effect statement ''my opinion > your facts'', which is what you are present, if you feel uncomfortable discussing then it's fine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokluma: i think so as well, the shockwave were a random addition alongside the healing factor to the form power and were not present in the other adaptation such as the film and the comics, so that's kind of a inconsistency in behalf of the show, and akira toriyama does state a lot of random stuff like frieza a part of an ancient mutated earthling race, or the tail being a genetic trait, though i did his take his word granted as the author of the show

i just thought of sharing this with the others since i noticed a lot of fans confuse the ritual SSG and the self obtained SSG and that's a misconception and a common one, so nice talking to others and hearing their thoughts about it.

Gokluma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokluma: honestly that would be an under-statement, dragon ball makes kingdom heart look pale in comparison, i had to look up the interviews, watch the film, read the manga, re-watch the TV show just to confirm this, just an idea how confusing this is, and it is not a surprise that some fans would get worked up about this, after all, you wouldn't like being told that your breakfast wasn't what you ordered in the morning, XD

maybe i should do a respect thread for super saiyan god ''ritual version'' to help other fans in knowing about it