Super saiyan god goku is only a star level , proof-

• 83 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c0b60e7cb512
deactivated-5c0b60e7cb512

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

See in The Manga, chapter 4 to be exact, Goku and Beerus clash on earth-

(in order , Scan 2 and then Scan 1)

And not only is the universe not destroyed. The planet is fine. The only thing that could possibly be wanked to the punch being universal is Elder Kai saying “At this rate, the entire universe is in jeopardy.” which is just common exaggeration.

Afterwards to end the Fight Beerus tossed a ball of ki meant to eradicate the earth

And Goku managed to cancel it out with his own Kamehameha

Draining him to base tho.

So Manga Wise, Super Saiyan God is plausibly a Planet Level power. Seeing as he stopped an attack meant to destroy one.

TheDeathstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol no.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-60957cbcbe0f1
deactivated-60957cbcbe0f1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol. Okay.

DeathandGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Man who cares... This series stopped being fun after Cell lol

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 emperorthanos-  Moderator

I feel like every month someone has to make a thread over Goku's power believing they can change peoples mind on how strong he is.

It doesn't work. People have have long since made up their minds on him and no amount of threads is going to change that. It didn't work the last dozen times and it won't work the next dozen times

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperorthanos-: i am seeing ppl saying LOL no meanwhile they have provided no counter to the post

SonDeathEater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By SonDeathEater

@shaurya1230: Literally, in your first scan, you can literally see the Earth and other planets shaking from their shockwaves. That alone puts them at galaxy level from being able to shake planets all the way to Grand Kai's planet or across the entire universe. This would also put more credibility in Grand Kai's statement actually being correct.

No Caption Provided

Grand Kai's statement coincides with Whis' statement along with the narrator's statement in the anime. It's alot of reading but I think you can handle it.

Grand Kai: Context refers to Goku and Beerus' energy beam clash

Translation Note: The World refers to the Universe. The Whis images will clear up the manner

Whis: Context refers to Goku and Beerus' energy beam clash

Whis' World statement refers to the Universe. Prior, Whis believed that Earth and nearby planets would be destroyed. He later corrected himself by stating the "World" will end.

Narrator: literally outright says Goku and Beerus' blows have the power to destroy the Universe after Goku returns to Super Saiyan retaining God energy and fighting Beerus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sondeatheater: It should also be noted that Punching eachother is a two person effort. This means it is not one person causing it to happen. Which should be obvious.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sondeatheater: i will post the anime scans and it's proof later as the manga differs from anime

SonDeathEater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperorthanos-: i am seeing ppl saying LOL no meanwhile they have provided no counter to the post

The reason is because this topic has been done to death and the only people who don't believe in the feats at this point are people grasping at straws. I am not lying when I tell you I have seen this exact same argument before years ago. My post is something I had posted similarly years ago.

What you're saying or I have been saying is something that's already been done.

At this point, no one is going to change their minds by looking at my post nor yours. I am telling you, you won't accomplish anything in this thread.

I am sure you're going to try and debunk my argument and I will probably argue against your post as you seem like you're sure your argument is completely right and mine will be wrong in some shape or form no matter what.

SonDeathEater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By SonDeathEater
@shaurya1230 said:

@sondeatheater: It should also be noted that Punching eachother is a two person effort. This means it is not one person causing it to happen. Which should be obvious.

That doesn't change much. These punches are still galaxy level and I was lowballing tremendously(multi galaxy+). It doesn't change the fact that they're doing this with casual punches and that Galaxy level/2 is still tremendously more than star level or planet level.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sondeatheater:

Now i might as well explain why the anime is full of it and even if you used it, it wouldn't change much. Also none of this stuff happened in the Movie btw.

In the episodes #12, #13, and #14 is when things get serious in Dragon Ball Super the anime.

In Episode 12 the Infamous Punches happened

No Caption Provided

Note how the earth and everything on it is fine after the first punch

No Caption Provided

They merely notice a weird wave.

See The Elder Kai (if you even want to trust him) says that

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Then says

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

So what does this actually mean?

It means you will basically have to be at the end of the universe to feel the punches full effects. This also means being punched would cause the least Damage. It also means that destroying the universe kills Beerus and Goku too.

Now the second punch actually did something

It knocked over people.

No Caption Provided

And gave them headaches.

See at this point, according to the anime, The Humans are taking more damage than Goku or Beerus…

Then the third punch which supposedly was going to destroy the universe, and also somehow summoned Dragons of Ki??,

Was stopped due to Goku matching Beerus fist

No Caption Provided

So all in all, there's really nothing logical about this being Universal punches.

Later on they also keep fighting and

There are no universe destroying waves because it is just a mere quarrel..

More accurately, the anime didn't want to explain why the punches never happened again in the entire anime in any fight where Goku was way stronger than he was while fighting Beerus.

Also later after the punches Beerus and Goku use thier Ki attacks against eachother

No Caption Provided

Which the Narrator claims is Beerus Full Power

No Caption Provided

Which is a lie. Something Any Dragon Ball Fan would agree on. So anyone who thinks the Narrator is always right is obviously wrong.

Anyway this clash creates

A “Super, super dense energy.”

No Caption Provided

Capable of destroying the world. Now i know World in Japanese can mean a planet or something more, but the fact the anime went from

Saying Universe to Saying

The world

Pretty much means the anime has stopped exaggerating and went back to the Earth being the thing in danger here. Not really the universe.

Fortunately Beerus nullifies the energy to stop it

No Caption Provided

Thanks to using 100% of his power

No Caption Provided

Here's the whole Narrator was wrong proof and even the Kais acknowledge he was still holding back the whole time

No Caption Provided

Of course then he says he is going to use 100% against Goku but that's just more lies.

Anyway it should be acknowledged now that anyone thinking Goku is a Universe Buster..

infamous5445

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What is your obsession with Goku?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uizachary327: what does age has to do with it ? also you don't look like a working man making all these alts and arguing with people

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uizachary327: i can see that , already called me a kid before knowing my age is a perfect example, altho i am 16

SonDeathEater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By SonDeathEater

@shaurya1230: The shockwaves are explained with Occam's Razor.

1. Shockwaves have weird effect that they got stronger the farther they go?....

2. We later find out that Goku was trying to nullify the shockwaves with his own punches

By Occam's Razor, we would assume the simplest explanation would be Goku not fully nullifying the shockwaves; hence, they got stronger the farther they were from the origin point. Goku partially nullified the shockwaves.

Doesn't entirely makes sense physics wise, but is the simplest explanation. Not only that, but the manga supports the feat or level of power by doing something of similar effect by having the shockwaves shake planets across the entire universe.

Both canonical sources essentially argue the same thing. The anime adds a dumb plot device to show Goku and Beerus' power.

Definition of "The World" Argument :

Completely false
Completely false

This is completely wrong and shows that you clearly did not read what I posted. Read my images again. I'll post them up to down here to clarify them better. The context is completely different and you're grasping at straws. Read what I post below seriously

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The World is referring to the universe. Stop taking things out of context. Whis believed that only Earth and a few nearby planets would be destroyed, but says he underestimated their power and states the World will end.

Beerus nullified universe/ "The World" level energy like you posted. Later, he threw an even stronger attack than the one that would destroy the universe. Goku absorbed the attack. Goku is universal to sum things up. Your original post was already debunked when you admitted them shaking planets with their shockwaves was wrong.

My first paragraph sums it up well.

I have nothing left to say that will convince you otherwise.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uizachary327: the irony is i tell you rules and you get annoyed simply suggests that who is a kid here

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uizachary327: again , i was talking about a website's rule and you brought up a life preaching and telling me how to be a mature person despite getting annoyed due to just telling the rules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sondeatheater: you should know that this was beerus's power and more than 50% of SSG since beerus was holding back , and this was before the narrator said that beerus sama was holding back so punches of SSG and beerus are overrated IMO because it was the impact and beerus was whole lot powerful than goku at that time

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uizachary327: if you want me to be a better person , you need to be better as well , altho you are not good at all

i will take a life preaching from some other user if i get time

infamous5445

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shaurya1230: You already posted a poll on this as well, and now you're doing this again.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Elder Kai saying “At this rate, the entire universe is in jeopardy.” which is just common exaggeration."

We literally see force of their clash spreading across the universe and reaching all the way to Kaioshin Realm on panel. There was no exaggeration in his words. As for usual "hur durr why wasn't Earth destroyed hur durr" literally plot is based on Goku fighting to protect Earth from destruction, not only that Goku still needs Earth for oxygen. Basically Earth has plot armor and is directly linked to Goku during the fight.

But yeah this feat gets overatted a lot especially the anime version. Personally I count anime feat for Goku as an outlier and go with the manga and put it in multi-solar lvl, vs wiki (yeah I know lol) calced universe shaking at that level. And it's consistent with Zamasu galaxy busting statement and Toppo hakai ball feat.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As for manga feat at the end of their fight I'm still wondering whenever that big circle in the middle is supposed to be Earth or Sun.

Revold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Hmmmm what if the other 3 quadrants were erased because of these shockwaves lmao

DarkenSHAZAM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

yeah dude and he's multiversal in ssb and omniversal in mui

All_The_Way

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think he’s well in the universe range with UI it’s clear what Akira wanted this to be who cares if they don’t have the actual feats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@all_the_way: i am not accounting for UI , that's what ppl are thinking LOL

i am saying that SSG or SSB are not universal

All_The_Way

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shaurya1230: I agree with that but nothing less than galaxy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@all_the_way: no ,

@sondeatheater: you should know that this was beerus's power and more than 50% of SSG since beerus was holding back , and this was before the narrator said that beerus sama was holding back so punches of SSG and beerus are overrated IMO because it was the impact and beerus was whole lot powerful than goku at that time

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@all_the_way: mid - high solar system at best and then trains to achieve ssb which means ssg should be low galaxy then and then mid - high galaxy for ssb , UI omen should be low universal with MUI with high universal looking at how he stopped jiren but i have my doubts on that

All_The_Way

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All_The_Way

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By All_The_Way

@shaurya1230: SSG being low galaxy range I think it’s a good start to scale goku’s power all the way to MUI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@all_the_way: i should be saying low galaxy after his training with whis

Jko1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Man who cares... This series stopped being fun after Cell lol

One, what does that have to do with this thread? And two, no it didn’t.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jko1: it kinda did , only the tournament of power and goku black arc were good IMO if we are talking about DBS , DBZ became boring after cell saga , the buu saga was boring and super saiyan 3 transformation was not good , i think super saiyan 5 of Dragon ball AF had a better transformation but still everyone has their opinions

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh well, still stronger than Superman.

Avatar image for firestarlord73194
FireStarLord73194

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just because Beerus was gonna destroy earth doesn’t mean that was his most powerful blast, he was barely using any power against goku. Saiyan saga vegeta was gonna blow earth up and goku cancelled that blast out with a kamehameha as well. Beerus is millions of times stronger than that version of vegeta. Goku at that point is millions of times stronger too. You’re not proving anything, just by saying the fight didn’t cause that sort of damage doesn’t mean they are incapable of causing that kind of damage