Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

Edited By ccraft

Joker tortures Harley Quinn

No Caption Provided

In the trailer it shows Joker and his goons attacking a mental health facility where "Dr. Harley Quinn" is working. When Joker says "I'm just gonna hurt you really really badly!" he was speaking to Harley Quinn (see images below).

These are most definitely flash back scenes where it depicts Joker "creating" Harley Quinn. Joker does show up later in a chase scene with Batman on top of the roof of his car, but I doubt that will be the last scene with the Joker. I'm expecting Joker will have caused a lot of chaos and then Batman shows up to stop him, by then Harley has separated from the SS group and is with Joker.

No Caption Provided

Harley Quinn as a Stripper???

No Caption Provided

In Joker by Brian Azzarello, Harley Quinn was a stripper, maybe this is the scene before Joker and Harley speed off in that nice red car.

No Caption Provided

But that's not the only thing we see from the comic, in the image below you will see a goon dressed in a skinless human costume. Which I think is nice that a few comic elements from this story has made it into the movie.

The guy standing above the dead cops
The guy standing above the dead cops
No Caption Provided

Here is a few other snapshots I took from the trailer.

Killer Croc in a Hannibal mask!!!
Killer Croc in a Hannibal mask!!!
Killer Croc's cave (red arrow marks skulls)
Killer Croc's cave (red arrow marks skulls)
Avatar image for madeinbangladesh
MadeinBangladesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 172

good stuff broski

~MiB

vinomonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

This is really good :) Ayer really made it a canon.

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 22

Meh. Could of been organized better ;)

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@madeinbangladesh: Thanks!

This is really good :) Ayer really made it a canon.

I really like goon's costumes, they're very creative lol. One of them had a Batman mask, that was cool.

vinomonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ccraft: The mockery is there can't wait to see more.. I'm excited about the Joker's role in this film. :)

SMGameHHH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Nice stuff you found! I really find it incredibly disturbing how Joker is potentially creating Harley. Has this movie gotten a rating yet?

Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@ccraft

That Joker face... I'm not sure if i like it.

Pilasy:La Voix d'un homme

RavenVice01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 86

I know it's premature to say but so far from what I hav seen, Jared leto as the joker sucks. He doesn't even hav a good laugh just like heath ledger.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e3b7f04aeb74
deactivated-5e3b7f04aeb74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Good stuff mane. Any ideas on who could be that person in Croc's cave. It looks like a chick.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I know it's premature to say but so far from what I hav seen, Jared leto as the joker sucks. He doesn't even hav a good laugh just like heath ledger.

No Caption Provided

please tell me you are trolling right now.

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Leto will kill it.

Avatar image for geraltovrivia98
geraltovrivia98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I dont really care for the trailer much and I'm not that excited. Will smith as deadshot looks cool and I still think Affleck as batman was a good choice, but honestly this trailer portrayed the movie like it was written by an angsty, marylin Manson listening, teenager in my opinion. But it is pretty cool to see croc on the big screen and captain boomerang(or whatever his name is) getting respect.

Avatar image for quinnofthestoneage
QuinnoftheStoneAge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Harley <3

Great work C :)

Panzeera_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

YY who cares, Deadshot Smith is the one im looking forward to see!

Avatar image for marcus_halberstram
Marcus_Halberstram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Agreed with the Harley part I thought about that too.

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

kfabz-23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feminists are going to hate Leto Joker I'm afraid.

Avatar image for rocketraccoonthingy
rocketraccoonthingy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 8

Awesome........................

TheBlondeGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

RavenVice01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes: LoL...let me put it this way. When I saw the first trailer for dark knight with heath as the joker, I didn't want to admit it but he got me pumped to see the dark knight. Plus I was hoping Nolan would hav brittany Murphy as harley quinn. But this trailer and that latest trailer of BvS where we see more of Lex, falls utterly short when it comes to two iconic rogues

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@quinnofthestoneage: Thanks Quinn!!

@ccraft: The mockery is there can't wait to see more.. I'm excited about the Joker's role in this film. :)

I think he's going to play a bigger role in this film than most people think, but as to how big--well we'll just have to wait :)

Nice stuff you found! I really find it incredibly disturbing how Joker is potentially creating Harley. Has this movie gotten a rating yet?

No rating yet as far as I know. Probably will have a lot of action, but not too graphic earning it a PG-13 rating. But who knows, it wouldn't be DC's first R rated film. As much as I would love to see The Joker in an R rated movie, maybe... just maybe... they can still make him the crazy psychopath he's meant to be in the movies.

I dont really care for the trailer much and I'm not that excited. Will smith as deadshot looks cool and I still think Affleck as batman was a good choice, but honestly this trailer portrayed the movie like it was written by an angsty, marylin Manson listening, teenager in my opinion. But it is pretty cool to see croc on the big screen and captain boomerang(or whatever his name is) getting respect.

I agree, Will Smith does look pretty awesome as DS, I hope we see more of him in the trailers to come. The Batman and Joker were cast perfectly. But concerning your last statement, I have no clue how you came to that conclusion.

Here's an image of Katana putting her blade up to Captain Boomerang's neck. Maybe he tried to get away because that soldier is pointing a gun at him.

No Caption Provided

Agreed with the Harley part I thought about that too.

Which part?

@lettsplay10 said:
@iragexcudder said:

Leto will kill it.

^^^

^^^^

@those_eyes: LoL...let me put it this way. When I saw the first trailer for dark knight with heath as the joker, I didn't want to admit it but he got me pumped to see the dark knight. Plus I was hoping Nolan would hav brittany Murphy as harley quinn. But this trailer and that latest trailer of BvS where we see more of Lex, falls utterly short when it comes to two iconic rogues

I seen a lot of people who changed their mind about Lex after watching that trailer, to me he seem like Lex. Even Zod didn't get in a position were he could pet Superman's head like Lex was doing. So to see how Lex got in such a position will be interesting to see. I also like his line about "demons don't come from the ground beneath us, they come from the sky."

Joker's laugh reminded me of something Freddy Krueger used to do in that furnace factory, which was a slow laugh that echoed. I think that laugh was him slowly walking up to Harley while she was tied to that bed, just to creep her out. imo it was a creepy laugh, but I don't think it was his "normal" laugh.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ccraft: jessie doesnt even look or act like lex imo. He would be better as the riddler imo.

RavenVice01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes: I couldn't agree more...they already left an Easter egg with the riddler tag in gotham. If eisenberg was casted as the riddler, I wouldn't hav a problem in the very least. If nolan was still making batman films, eisenberg probably would be his choice for riddler

ImmovableRay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ccraft: jessie doesnt even look or act like lex imo. He would be better as the riddler imo.

He really doesn't. I had high hopes after I saw the image release of Lex. But hearing him and watching him move: It just looks like a pompous version of Eisenberg. He dresses like a teenager....these things are all FINE..but it's not Luthor. I'm hoping/picturing that he becomes the Lex we know and love *after* his confrontation with Superman. But I'm not entirely sure if it's like that in any canon.

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes because typecasting him as the usual character in the movies is a good idea... For the version they are going for it makes sense to pick Jesse.

MakkyD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@those_eyes said:

He really doesn't. I had high hopes after I saw the image release of Lex. But hearing him and watching him move: It just looks like a pompous version of Eisenberg. He dresses like a teenager....these things are all FINE..but it's not Luthor. I'm hoping/picturing that he becomes the Lex we know and love *after* his confrontation with Superman. But I'm not entirely sure if it's like that in any canon.

If you're referring to the long red hair, he usually loses that not too long after meeting Superman.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ccraft said:
@those_eyes said:

Yes because typecasting him as the usual character in the movies is a good idea... For the version they are going for it makes sense to pick Jesse.

@maccyd said:
@immovableray said:
@those_eyes said:

If you're referring to the long red hair, he usually loses that not too long after meeting Superman.

We know he will go bald but even then the main problem is his acting imo. He doesnt act or sound like lex imo. people keep saying its a diffferent version of lex. But its so far from lex that he basically isnt lex imo.

Its like if there was a different version of batman that didnt sound or avt like batman. Thats not batman.

Avatar image for deactivated-097092725
deactivated-097092725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I love all of this. (makes circular motion with hands at computer screen). All of it.

RavenVice01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes: hopefully eisenberg is only playing lex luthor Jr and lex luthor Sr (the real luthor) has joker kill him like they did in infinite crisis. I will keep my fingers crossed

_Mongul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ccraft: Good stuff!

I was incredibly worried about both the Joker and Lex for this universe. This trailer not only made my concerns disappear, but I think Leto is absolutely going to slaughter as Joker.

Lexenberg... Still not feeling it. I get this is THEIR version of Lex, but I would have prefered something a little closer to the real Lex.

Either way, BvS and SS will be two of the greatest CBMs of all time. I'm convinced.

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Leto will nail it, I got faith.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

hmmm

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By ccraft

@ms-lola:Thanks! :)

@those_eyes:Lex wasn't in it very much, but personally I felt he was Lex. The way he talked to the Senator to practically petting Superman, he has a very sinister look and tone in his voice. He might be arrested according to that picture of him bald, but who actually knows if that will play a role in the movie.

@_mongul said:

@ccraft: Good stuff!

I was incredibly worried about both the Joker and Lex for this universe. This trailer not only made my concerns disappear, but I think Leto is absolutely going to slaughter as Joker.

Lexenberg... Still not feeling it. I get this is THEIR version of Lex, but I would have prefered something a little closer to the real Lex.

Either way, BvS and SS will be two of the greatest CBMs of all time. I'm convinced.

A closer representation to the comic version would be cool, but it would be a different movie. If Batman could fight Superman in a metal suit so could Lex. But some are saying Batman in his metal suit is only good for distracting Supes, not matching him in strength.

He seems to me that Snyder is focusing on Bruce's anger and brutality as Batman. So maybe Lex is be a genius manipulating the heroes just like he always does. It seem Lex knows Batman and Superman are fighting, so it's a bit more probable he set them up.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ccraft said:

@those_eyes:Lex wasn't in it very much, but personally I felt he was Lex. The way he talked to the Senator to practically petting Superman, he has a very sinister look and tone in his voice. He might be arrested according to that picture of him bald, but who actually knows if that will play a role in the movie.

When has lex ever petted superman before in comics? lex wouldnt have done weird stuff like that.

_Mongul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ccraft: At any rate, I do prefer when Lex operates behind the scenes. I felt like the inspiration for this movie should have come from Lex Luthor: Man of Steel. It even has Batman battling Superman in it.

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes: Exactly, Luthor never done that in the comics. +1 for Jesse. I think it will be more interesting to see how he got in a position over Superman. Supes looked pretty pissed.

@_mongul said:

@ccraft: At any rate, I do prefer when Lex operates behind the scenes. I felt like the inspiration for this movie should have come from Lex Luthor: Man of Steel. It even has Batman battling Superman in it.

Me too. Really? I never that comic. But I might want to, sounds really cool.

_Mongul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ccraft: It's fantasic, done in the same style as Joker (sane artist too I believe).

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RIKR2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Im still not sold in the look but damn Leto body language was perfect Joker so I think he would nail it in the end and Harley was great! Deadshot not SOLD at all Will looks so out of place IMO

Leatherface003

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ccraft:Great Stuff...One question..who is the guy in goat mask?

You know what that's a really neat idea...he can pull off a good riddler.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By those_eyes
@ccraft said:

@those_eyes: Exactly, Luthor never done that in the comics. +1 for Jesse. I think it will be more interesting to see how he got in a position over Superman. Supes looked pretty pissed.

How is that +1? How is a character doing something odd and different from what the character in the comic would do deserve a +1. Its like me saying plus +1 for ben affleck if batman petted joker in the movie. Just because its something different from what the character has done or would do in the comics doesnt mean its good.

You guys flip flop so much (not you specifically ccraft). One minute you guys hate a character for looking/acting different than the comics in movies and then you guys praise another character for doing something completely opposite from what they would do in the comics. For instance you guys bitch about jared letos joker and then suck on jesse esignbergs dink. You complain about joker looking different and what not but say lex in bvs is awesome even though he doesnt look or sound like lex would.