Suggsverse's second floor cosmology simplified!

• 55 results
SergeantMuscle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By SergeantMuscle

For anyone needs info about the first floor cosmology look over here: https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/suggsverses-first-floor-cosmology-simplified-2043727/

And if you manage to understand all of this without turning into a salty raving lunatic like so many have. You are now ready to continue deeper into the verses cosmology.

1. The Einverse: a realm of higher existence than the first floor. From the perspective of a single Einverse the entirety of first floor appears to be that of a single extremely small speck. The Einverse is the house of existential realms and voids. It has a span of the 69 higher dimensions . Within the Einverse is also the Worldscript; a distinct individual infinite dimensional organization with an infinite amount of possible rhythms and definite specific laws of physics.

2. The Zweiverse :a dimension with a higher existence than the Einverse. It contains an infinite set of parallel possible Einverses. But there are an infinite amount of Zweiverses in existence.

3. The Dreiverse : a level of Existence that encompasses a completed infinite set of Zweiverses.
  4. The Spellverse : a level of reality that houses an infinite amount of all Dreiverses.
  5. The Breakverse : houses multiple infinitely infinite Spellverse.
  6. The Millenniumverse : the manifestation of a higher plane of existence's highest level of energy and phenomena.
  7. The Absolute Meta-Infinity : the physical embodiment of the Grand Principle of a "meta-infinity". the manifestation of a higher dimensional existential and nonexistential higer existence.
  8. Viewscape's End : It is the end of the Meta-Absolute Infinite.
  9. The Emerald Lion's Den : It is the eternal gulf outside of all realities; the embodiment of the End. It is where all multiplicities of Synthesis, Sequences, Sets, and Systems cannot exist and will automatically become the actualism of "Never has existed, and never will exist."
  10. The Mind : It is the end of meta-Imagination and all meta concepts.The Mind is the endpoint of all conceptualizations.
  11. A Master Set : is the absolute assembly of all possible Worlds, with all possible and impossible laws of all disciplines of physics.Everything vacillating from all of literature, all of trans-literature, all of fan-literature, all of personal literature, all of impersonal literature, as well as our actual existence are within The Master Set.
  12. The Authorscape : The dimension that encompasses The Master Set. An area that transcends all written fiction that can and can't exist and even our reality itself.
  13. The Paradise of the Rabbit's Perspective : this dimension can only be accessed by passing through The Authorscape. From this Dimension one could observe all thing mentioned above.
  14. Thunderstep : Outside of all prior levels, Thundersteps are present. These levels of actualities are still definitions unconfirmed.
  15. Heir's Pulse :Heir's Pulse is the total sum of everything mentioned before.

I'll post a cosmology chart for the third floor in a couple of days.

SergeantMuscle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-60c27d87637fa
deactivated-60c27d87637fa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It has a span of the 69 higher dimensions

Th only part of this entire thing that I like.

Everything vacillating from all of literature, all of trans-literature, all of fan-literature, all of personal literature, all of impersonal literature, as well as our actual existence are within The Master Set.

This is obnoxious at best.

As I said in the other thread this just looks like an author gushing over "Oh my god look how op my characters are" and it's just hideous to look at.

DevoidRuby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stop tagging me for this crap.

SergeantMuscle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By SergeantMuscle

@devoidruby: I'm sorry do you still think the Nasuverse has higher cosmology?

Because as the map clearly shows the Suggsverse cosmology completetly and Infinty transcends the cosmology of our own three-dimensional world mid through the second floor. And we still got two more floors.

Compared to the Suggsverse the entirety of the Nasuverse and Umineko verse are barely visible 1 dimensional specks of dust.

cmpunk4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Great thread this is awesome,keep up good work!!!

Avatar image for deactivated-5f2414030c5e3
deactivated-5f2414030c5e3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SergeantMuscle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eri_Joni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SergeantMuscle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SergeantMuscle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theanimal666: pretty sure versus like DC , Umineko, the nasuverse. Are all a lot more needlessly complicated yet infinity smaller.

This uses a linear hierarchy system. So everything stacks up like a tower with floors.

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SergeantMuscle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgtfreak: Why do you have such a problem with this verse being stronger? Terrible or not you cannot deny the Suggsverse power.

ErentheGhoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don’t understand the point of this? What even is this?

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 emperorthanos-  Moderator  Online

The first floor alone was the most ridiculous thing I had ever seen and now there's more? This whole thing seems to absurd. What is the point of having so many things infinite of the previous thing.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theanimal666: pretty sure versus like DC , Umineko, the nasuverse. Are all a lot more needlessly complicated yet infinity smaller.

This uses a linear hierarchy system. So everything stacks up like a tower with floors.

I can't read anything of that, my body will not allow it.
I prefer trying to read the future into cheese.

SergeantMuscle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is Suggsverse!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erentheghoul said:

This is Suggsverse!

But nobody cares !
I post in suggsverse threads only to remember to everyone how bad it is.
If Suggsverse was a meal at restaurant, it would be food poisoning ! :o

SergeantMuscle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By SergeantMuscle

@emperorthanos-:

Correct.

There are four floors total. And several dimensions in between them which I will soon post on them later. After I finish rereading the series.

As for why they need some infinities as simple the show how massive the scope and scale of the verse.

SergeantMuscle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theanimal666: I'm sorry is there something in particular that you do not understand or like about this cosmology chart?

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reaction of people here is the same one as mine to all the Umineko lolis and other jpn light novels stuff like that. Honestly they are equally as stupid.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theanimal666: I'm sorry is there something in particular that you do not understand or like about this cosmology chart?

It's not the chart ! It's Suggs way of writing ! ><
It's like looking at the Sun without protection !

SeaGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Attention Lionel Suggs nobody care about your crappy ego trip of a novel you have lost all credibility as a author and please stop posting these threads on CV that nobody cares about as we have all said several times.

Thank you and sincerely the entirety of Comicvine

SergeantMuscle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theanimal666: Have you ever actually read it? Or is your opinion based off what you heard on battle forums?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@seagod said:

Attention Lionel Suggs nobody care about your crappy ego trip of a novel you have lost all credibility as a author and please stop posting these threads on CV that nobody cares about as we have all said several times.

<3 that post.

It's not hard to "write" like him, you just spam the words "beyond" and "infinity" until the whole text makes no sense.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sergeantmuscle said:

@theanimal666: Have you ever actually read it? Or is your opinion based off what you heard on battle forums?

I have read enough of it to hate it at first sight.

No Caption Provided

SergeantMuscle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theanimal666:

@seagod said:

@sergeantmuscle: dude, be honest with me are you Lionel suggs?

I want to make this clear that I'm not Lionel .

Also posting forums about Suggsverse cosmology doesn't violate any rules so I'll continue to do so.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sergeantmuscle said:

@theanimal666:

@seagod said:

@bossmountain said:

@sergeantmuscle: dude, be honest with me are you Lionel suggs?

I want to make this clear that I'm not Lionel .

Also posting forums about Suggsverse cosmology doesn't violate any rules so I'll continue to do so.

It violate my immaculate love for writing in his purest form.

SergeantMuscle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gaoron said:

Reaction of people here is the same one as mine to all the Umineko lolis and other jpn light novels stuff like that. Honestly they are equally as stupid.

The Suggsverse cosmology was loosely inspired by Umineko. I feel like the series is best read as an over the top parody of overpowered light novels/ video games with super confusing cosmology and abilities.

SergeantMuscle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theanimal666:

I have read enough of it to hate it at first sight.= no I've never really read it.

Also your love of literature is not a rule so you just going to have to deal with it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sergeantmuscle said:

@theanimal666:

I have read enough of it to hate it at first sight.= no I've never really read it.

Also your love of literature is not a rule so you just going to have to deal with it.

I have to deal with what ?

I have read enough of it to see how crappy it is.

"Never really read it", like it's something worth it... Hilarious.

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By zgtfreak

@sergeantmuscle said:

@zgtfreak: Why do you have such a problem with this verse being stronger? Terrible or not you cannot deny the Suggsverse power.

We ALL have explained to you countless of times why the cosmology is contradicting and makes no sense (thus being invalid). I'm not wasting my time further. Suggverse is fodder. And they have no answer for Nasuverse hax. I mentioned some before and you gave no counter besides beyond omnipotence nonsense.

@emperorthanos- said:

The first floor alone was the most ridiculous thing I had ever seen and now there's more? This whole thing seems to absurd. What is the point of having so many things infinite of the previous thing.

Suggverse has its characters as "beyond omnipotence." It's fanfiction that just gets ignored by everyone. It was created by a debater who always lost in debates and tried to make the strongest verse for payback (and he failed miserably). I'm serious. This is actually why Suggverse was created. His contradictions and beyond omnipotence nulled his verse into featless fan fiction. LOL

@gaoron said:

Umineko is considered a masterpiece and one of the most well written pieces of fiction you'll find. It's a murder mystery, not some kiddy action nonsense like Suggverse and Shounen trash. Umineko's cosmology is actually well put together and consistent as well.

SergeantMuscle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgtfreak: And you never once explained how it makes no sense or how it contradicted itself which leads me to believe you never actually looked at it.

Avatar image for deactivated-60c27d87637fa
deactivated-60c27d87637fa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperorthanos- it might be best to lock this thread before it devolves any further.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 emperorthanos-  Moderator  Online

Alright no need to get hostile. Even if you dont like the Suggsverse. Be civilized.

SergeantMuscle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgtfreak: and what do mean featless?

Lamont Heartfelt Vanity was able to fuse with the entirety of the Suggsverse. Which going by to cosmology would include all fictional universes as well as our own reality.

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgtfreak: and what do mean featless?

Lamont Heartfelt Vanity was able to fuse with the entirety of the Suggsverse. Which going by to cosmology would include all fictional universes as well as our own reality.

Other fictional universes aren't part of that... "Thing"...

Avatar image for deactivated-5ffd6af867550
deactivated-5ffd6af867550

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly, You say you are not Lionel Suggs but I have never seen anyone wanking Suggsverse as much as Lionel Suggs. Also, Suggs has no claim on any piece of fiction besides his own. Him claiming every piece of fiction written or unwritten is in his own work is as baseless and obnoxious as me claiming every piece of fiction ever written belongs to me.

SergeantMuscle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johnsmjs36: I honestly don't believe the author intent was to say that all fictional work belongs to him. But rather just to increased his characters power level.

@theanimal666:well they are. and so is our universe and reality too. According to lore.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly, You say you are not Lionel Suggs but I have never seen anyone wanking Suggsverse as much as Lionel Suggs. Also, Suggs has no claim on any piece of fiction besides his own. Him claiming every piece of fiction written or unwritten is in his own work is as baseless and obnoxious as me claiming every piece of fiction ever written belongs to me.

This.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gaoron said:

The Suggsverse cosmology was loosely inspired by Umineko. I feel like the series is best read as an over the top parody of overpowered light novels/ video games with super confusing cosmology and abilities.

Yeah, I can see that being a case. They're really similar in concept it seems.

Avatar image for supermanfan1938
Supermanfan1938

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just want to point out Suggs has no claim over other fictions or our reality. He's not god

SergeantMuscle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanfan1938 said:

Just want to point out Suggs has no claim over other fictions or our reality. He's not god

Its the equivalent of "i make this charahter with all powers , its more powerful than you"

I feel like this is more about exploring the hypothetical limits the power opposed asserting his dominance over all things.

SergeantMuscle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@detectivesomerset__: that hardly true we have characters who was able to shake the entire the Suggsverse to its foundation. characters who were able to fuse with the entire verse. Character who was able to instantly blink the Suggsverse out of existence and recreated so fast that no one was able to realize it Etc. Which is pretty impressive considering this is consist of all of fiction and our own reality.

Not to mention being able to resist concepts like plot story narrative an author intent. And a very concept of metafictional abilities.

The characters have tons of Feats and even several respect threads litter throughout the Internet. its just that vs sites don't take any of it seriously because they are too over-the-top and ridiculous not because they're featless.

Jucaslucasa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Jucaslucasa

I mean, he isn't the only one who did the "my character transcends all fiction" thing, afaik. The omnipotence spam it's not that uncommon either, a lot of other characters get those.

The cosmology itself doesn't look too outrageous compared to some other verses out there, at least not the transcendence spam, but the writing itself doesn't help.

Although it does seem to be stronger than most of the "mainstream" (in battle forums, at least) super op verses like Umineko, Demonbane, DC, Marvel, Masadaverse, etc.