#1 Posted by p_perrone (2 posts) - - Show Bio

sorry if a question like this already exists, but I've only seen which corps is the strongest and which is weakest

Omitting the Black and White corps for obvious reasons, what would the order of the spectrum be? (Taking into account each of their weaknesses)

#2 Posted by Heatblaze (10391 posts) - - Show Bio

They're all the same to me.

#3 Posted by BlackLegRaph (5325 posts) - - Show Bio

They balance each other out. You could say the less aggressive corps like Blue and Indigo are weaker, but I don't think that's the case.

#4 Posted by magnablue (10498 posts) - - Show Bio

White is the strongest

#5 Posted by Rpgesus (5380 posts) - - Show Bio

orange is the coolest

#6 Edited by TheArchon (1071 posts) - - Show Bio

@blacklegraph: Blue are actually the most powerful excluding the White and Black Lantern Corps. But only if they have a Green Lantern in close proximity.

The White Lantern Corps is the most powerful. It is the origin of the whole Spectrum. The others were only created when the Black attacked the White.

#7 Posted by SunDeep (1261 posts) - - Show Bio

Green's strongest, since Ion came into being first; Indigo's weakest, since Proselyte came into being last. Basically, in order, strongest to weakest according to age (and accumulated power) would be: Green, Yellow, Orange, Violet, Red, Blue, Indigo.

Avatar image for cezar_thescribe
#8 Posted by Cezar_TheScribe (2780 posts) - - Show Bio

Green Lantern Corps.

They're all the same to me.

No Caption Provided

#9 Posted by Nickras (1485 posts) - - Show Bio

The colors that warp your mind the most and let your emotions run wild (red, orange, violet) tend to be consistently stronger, but blue and green are the strongest in extreme situations. Green lanterns have been repeatedly shown doing things that were supposed to be impossible (Hal Jordan killing Krona, Simon Baz healing his brother-in-law, Sinestro hurting Volthoom...). Blue light was stated to be the strongest many times, but it requires a green ring nearby to reach its full potential. Blue lantern's impressive feats without the proximity of green light include reigniting a dying star.

Indigo is an odd one. It has the potential to be the most destructive (John Stewart channeling black lantern energy to kill Mogo), but it hasn't been shown enough to determine it's real power.

Yellow is probably consistently a bit stronger than green (although not as much as the extremes of the spectrum), but doesn't have so impressive high end showings. Members of the Sinestro Corps also generally don't seem as skilled as the Greens.

#10 Posted by Vitalius (5172 posts) - - Show Bio

For me it is

1-White Lanterns Corp

2-Green Lanterns Corp

3-Indigo Lanterns Corp

4-Red Lanterns Corp

4-Yellow Lanterns Corp

5-Star Sapphire/Pink/Purple Lanterns Corp

6-Orange Lanterns Corp

7-Blue Lanterns Corp

8-Black Lanterns Corp

#11 Posted by Heatblaze (10391 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for firestormfate1919
#12 Posted by FirestormFate1919 (6054 posts) - - Show Bio

1. White Lantern's

2. Black Lantern's (Assuming you get Black Hand-type abilities rather than your run of the mill "Zombie Power")

3. Orange Lantern's

4. Green Lantern's

5. Indigo Lantern's

6. Sinestro Lantern's

7. Blue Lantern's

8. Red Lantern's

9. Star Saphire's

#13 Posted by StormShadow_X (15613 posts) - - Show Bio

Why is everyone putting the Red Lanterns SO Low?

#14 Edited by CitizenSentry (12121 posts) - - Show Bio

People really need to learn the difference between strength and power.

#15 Posted by Nickras (1485 posts) - - Show Bio

@firestormfate1919: I think that you're overrating the orange lantern corps. Remember, Larfleeze is the only member and while he is pretty much equal or stronger than the GL corps, it doesn't make the orange light too overpowered.

#16 Posted by MasterKungFu (20773 posts) - - Show Bio

star sapphires = best corps