Strongest Horror Character?

DeathGorath444

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

In an order from Strongest to weakest how would you stack these characters?

1. Jason - Friday the 13th
  2. Micheal - Halloween
  3. Freddy - A Nightmare On Elm Street
  4. Pinhead - Hellraiser
  5. Leatherface - Texas Chainsaw Massacere
  6. Chucky - Child's Play
  7. Dijin - Wishmaster
  8. Tall Man - Phantasam
  9. Candyman - Candyman
  10. Ghostface - Scream
  11. Leperchaun - Leperchaun
  12. Pumpkinhead - Pumpkinhead

All these characters have their full capabilities so which order would it go?

Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Haven't watched all of them but i'm guessing Pinhead is first. Freddy probably being second.

proto3296

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pretty sure pinhead out classes everyone here.

DeathGorath444

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pretty sure pinhead out classes everyone here.

Even Freddy & Dijin with their full powers as well?

Mr_Sinestro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Mr_Sinestro
Carrie is
Carrie is

McHotcakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By McHotcakes

I'd Say

1. Pinhead

2. Dijin

3. Freddy

4.Leperchaun

5. Candyman

6. Pumpkin Head

7. Jason

8. Michael

9. Leatherface

10. Chucky

11. Ghostface

Left out out the Thin Man because I have still yet to see Phantasam.

Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Crom-Cruach

Out of these Djinn then Pinhead, then Freddy. While the Djinn movies weren't great (thought the first one I liked). The Djinn was completely unkillable and could rewrite reality with his only limitation being that he cannot destroy all evil in the universe (or all good) and that for something to happen, he needs to have someone wish it. Pinhead comes a close second as reality warper, but he was bound by labyrinthine rules that limited his powers in all sorts of ways especially concerning the Puzzle Box. Freddy's has some pretty impressive feats but he's really limited by his need for the dream realm. Outside his powers are much more limited.

Djinn is by far the most powerful. If he weren't bound by the wish granting limitation, he would be basically capable of willing anything into reality aside from the non-existence of evil or good.

rev_sulphur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

1. Djinn
  2. Pinhead
  3. Jason
  4. Michael
  5. Tall Man
  6. Candyman
  7. Freddy
  8. Pumpkinhead
  9. Ghostface
  10. Leatherface
  11. Leprechaun
  12. Chucky
SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By SheenLantern

Carrie is
Carrie is

Oops, looks like you accidentally posted a screenshot from another, sh!ttier movie by mistake.

No Caption Provided

legacy6364

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By legacy6364

Chucky's my favorite. As a kid that doll creeped out.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What's so strong about Pinhead?

I always hear that he's so strong, but I'm not much of a horror movie kinda guy.

Jmarshmallow

Mr_Sinestro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Mr_Sinestro

@mr_sinestro said:
Carrie is
Carrie is

Oops, looks like you accidentally posted a screenshot from another, sh!ttier movie by mistake.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No I posted a more modern version of a good movie, that was a good remake. Stop hating you Nostalgic wanna-be.

Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Should add "Killer clowns from outer space"

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr_sinestro: You don't say? It's almost as if my comment was a joke about how you used a screenshot from the terrible remake rather than the classic original. But that would just be ridiculous, wouldn't it?

Avatar image for mrdecepticonleader
mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

What's so strong about Pinhead?

I always hear that he's so strong, but I'm not much of a horror movie kinda guy.

Jmarshmallow

"Pinhead is an extremely powerful being and has several supernatural abilities. He is virtually unstoppable and invulnerable in the physical sense, but never engages in physical combat, instead letting hooked chains do his bidding. His usual form of attack is summoning these hooks and chains to mutilate victims, often pulling in several directions to rip them apart. These chains are subject to his total mind control and he may direct them at will. The chains may even change shape after having attached to a victim. Pinhead is highly resistant to damage and direct assault, able to shrug off all but the most potent attacks.

His magic is also used for creating objects out of thin air, to teleport, creating explosions at distances and deceiving opponents with illusions. Pinhead is also familiar with the Occult and magic, with an ability to read people's minds. He is at once charismatic and terrifying, and can often persuade others to perform horrific acts to his favor."

http://www.comicvine.com/pinhead/4005-41465/

mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Strongest in what sense? Overall powers, physically? Or in terms of character and iconic status?

Whilst Freddy is powerful he can only really access his full powers in the dream world. So if he is in the real world he is likely going to be less powerful than Jason in physical attributes, basically how he was in FVJ.

I am gonna say Pinhead is pretty much the most powerful out of the ones people have mentioned here.

I should also mention that despite not having any powers like Pinhead Jason is pretty much unkillable.

@mr_sinestro said:
Carrie is
Carrie is

Not seen any of the Carrie films but what makes her so powerful?

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By kgb725

Pinhead

Djinn

Freddy

Pinhead is #1 because he isnt limited by technicalities like djinn and Freddy

Knightfall225

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

I tell you what , nobody has been thrown out of windows and walked away like it was nothing more than Michael Myers

DeathGorath444

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By DeathGorath444

Strongest in what sense? Overall powers, physically? Or in terms of character and iconic status?

Whilst Freddy is powerful he can only really access his full powers in the dream world. So if he is in the real world he is likely going to be less powerful than Jason in physical attributes, basically how he was in FVJ.

I am gonna say Pinhead is pretty much the most powerful out of the ones people have mentioned here.

I should also mention that despite not having any powers like Pinhead Jason is pretty much unkillable.

@mr_sinestro said:
Carrie is
Carrie is

As in overall powers & abilities when shown a their max. So thing like Highest durability, Reg, Distance abilities etc

mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdecepticonleader said:

@mr_sinestro said:
Carrie is
Carrie is

As in overall powers & abilities when shown a their max. So thing like Highest durability, Reg, Distance abilities etc

Okay.

DeathGorath444

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathgorath444 said:

@mrdecepticonleader said:

@mr_sinestro said:
Carrie is
Carrie is

Okay.

Does this change your thoughts in anyway?

mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sosa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just doing the ones i know best.

1. Pinhead
  2. Jason
  3. Freddy
  4. Leatherface
  5. Micheal
  6. Ghostface
  7. Leperchaun
  8. Chucky
Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

Superman from Superman 4

Penderor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Penderor

Ghostface is just a freak in the costume with mask. How he can be one from the strongest lol?

Avatar image for deactivated-5a162dd41dd64
deactivated-5a162dd41dd64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 100

User Lists: 6

Strong how?

Gymgoer205

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Gymgoer205

@penderor: So is leatherface. How can he be one of the strongest lol?

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pinhead

Dijnn

Freddy

Leprechaun

Thin Man

Jason

MikeyJ122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By MikeyJ122

I am a HUGE horror fan, and I based my rankings around the fact who I feel could beat who. Based upon what I saw from the actual film cannons. I have seen all of these characters in at least one movie, but I am the most familiar with Freddy, Jason, Michael, Pinhead, Leatherface, Ghostface, and Chucky. So these are the guys I used as my main points of refrences.

1. Pinhead~ Supernatural powers, controls an army of hellish minions. I haven't seen all of the movies, but based off of Hellraisers 1~3, he's the deadliest.

2. Tall Man~ I am not as familiar with the Phantasm films, but I believe he can control the dead. So Freddy, Jason, and any other "dead" character he can command. Plus I remember reading an interview where Robert Englund and Kane Hodder both admitted that Tall Man would beat them. Good enough refrence for me.

3. Djinn~ Similiar powers to Freddy and Leperchaun, another "lesser" known character, wasn't sure where to put him. But he isn't exclusivly limited to dreams, so I put him a head of Freddy. I only saw the first film, not sure how many they made? Based upon that one movie, I'm ok putting him a head of Freddy.

4. Freddy~ My personal fav, completly all powerful in dreams. Can be beat in the real world though. In 8 films, he was only beat in the dream world once (ANOES 4), so it is possible, but very rare.

5. Candyman~ Not as powerful as Freddy, not as evil either. But he does have some supernatural powers, so he has to be a head of guys like Jason and Michael. I have seen CandyMan 1,2,3 nothing from those films tells me he is really all that powerful though. Could be lower, or even higher. Again quality of films makes it hard to rank him.

6. Jason~ Jason can never die, so that makes him hard to beat. Based upon the original series' (Friday and Halloween), Jason and Michael have a lot in common. Michael is more evil, but Jason is more unstoppable. He also battled tuffer opponents in his films (Tina F13 7 anyone?)

7. Michael~ Just be clear, I am excluding the abominations that Rob Zombie made, MM is not some 7 ft freak that can pick up a car. I am basing this rank off of the real Michael, from the original series. Very similiar to Jason, but pound for pound, Jason has him beat. But if Jason or Michael are after you, they will chase you for the rest of your life, they don't stop.

8. Leprchaun~ Despite his supernatural powers, if you don't steal the Leperchauns gold, he won't try to kill you. Seems easy enough to avoid. Besides, even with his powers, I think Jason would still find a way to kill the little green bastard. But if he is after you, he would be hard to get away from.

9. Pumpkinhead~ Could be or should be higher on the list, but doesn't have enough quality films to gage what he can really do. Honestly only the first movie is any good, the rest are garbage. Based upon the first film, despite Pumpkinhead's supernatural powers, I'd bet on Jason and Michael over Pumpkinhead. Hence his spot on my list.

10. Leatherface~ Similiar to Michael and Jason, yet not nearly as immune to pain. I have not seen anything that says he can not die, so imo he is mortal. Deranged and messed up, but mortal.

11. Chucky~ He does have limited supernatural powers, but if he was trying to kill me, I'd get the little bastard. Can't say the same about the killers a head of Chucky on my list.

12. Ghostface~ Absolutly human, sometimes even female. I'd kill Ghostface with my shotgun.

TheComedian_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why isn't Pennywise on here?

He's, like, a cosmic entity.

I think. Too scared to finish the book. lol

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

In an order from Strongest to weakest how would you stack these characters?

1. Jason - Friday the 13th
  2. Micheal - Halloween
  3. Freddy - A Nightmare On Elm Street
  4. Pinhead - Hellraiser
  5. Leatherface - Texas Chainsaw Massacere
  6. Chucky - Child's Play
  7. Dijin - Wishmaster
  8. Tall Man - Phantasam
  9. Candyman - Candyman
  10. Ghostface - Scream
  11. Leperchaun - Leperchaun
  12. Pumpkinhead - Pumpkinhead

All these characters have their full capabilities so which order would it go?

Pinhead first.

Avatar image for greatcaesarsghost
GreatCaesarsGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Out of these Djinn then Pinhead, then Freddy. While the Djinn movies weren't great (thought the first one I liked). The Djinn was completely unkillable and could rewrite reality with his only limitation being that he cannot destroy all evil in the universe (or all good) and that for something to happen, he needs to have someone wish it. Pinhead comes a close second as reality warper, but he was bound by labyrinthine rules that limited his powers in all sorts of ways especially concerning the Puzzle Box. Freddy's has some pretty impressive feats but he's really limited by his need for the dream realm. Outside his powers are much more limited.

Djinn is by far the most powerful. If he weren't bound by the wish granting limitation, he would be basically capable of willing anything into reality aside from the non-existence of evil or good.

This.

ForumSeeker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By ForumSeeker

1. The Tall Man (he has conquered other dimensions already and is literally infinite)

2. Djinn (the only one who could be at the same level at full power)

3. Pinhead (he has his hellish restrictions)

4. Freddy

5. Leperchaun

6. Candyman

7. Pumpkinhead (he is indestructible, but doesn't work without a destructible person, so...)

8. Jason

9. Michael

10. Leatherface

11. Ghostface

12. Chucky

GeorgeWBush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Valak, Djinn, Freddy

rawsos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@mr_sinestro said:
Carrie is
Carrie is

No Caption Provided

what movie was that