Strongest Fiction Verses

#1 Edited by BeyondST1001 (285 posts) - - Show Bio

Top 10 strongest fictional verses you know (By power, hax, cosmology, meta or anything)

#2 Edited by likohlz (28 posts) - - Show Bio

Strictly by overall power ( combination of power hax and other factors) as of today.

DBZ( multi galaxy busters and stuff, weakest characters are most likely planetary to casual planetary)

Star Wars (The Force, tech)

One Piece ( continental to planetary characters ( as of now) plenty of really broken characters, abilities and powers, the most well rounded verse)

DC Universe ( comics hype and longevity of feats)

OPM ( broken abilities by the tons and most broken character in all of fiction)

Fairy Tail

Seven Deadly Sins

Naruto ( for now)

MHA ( for now)

Marvel.

#3 Posted by TOPAZZZ (2004 posts) - - Show Bio

@likohlz said:

Strictly by overall power ( combination of power hax and other factors) as of today.

DBZ( multi galaxy busters and stuff, weakest characters are most likely planetary to casual planetary)

DC Universe ( due solely to comics hype and longevity of feats)

Star Wars (The Force, tech)

One Piece ( continental to planetary characters ( as of now) plenty of really broken characters, abilities and powers, all rounded verse)

OPM ( broken abilities by the tons and most broken character in all of fiction)

Fairy Tail

Seven Deadly Sins

MHA

Naruto

Marvel.

LOL.

#4 Posted by TOPAZZZ (2004 posts) - - Show Bio

All I know is suggsverse > all. But their cosmology doesn’t really make sense. It’s just a load of BS.

#5 Edited by EcoBlitz (6129 posts) - - Show Bio

@likohlz: damn... you must not know many verses...

Also lol at any planetary OP character...

Also this isn’t a battle

#6 Edited by likohlz (28 posts) - - Show Bio

@ecoblitz: All the Yonkos and Admirals are planetary and have planetary level feats. My list is factual and can't be argued against. If you have any verse that can get into this top 10 be my guest mate.

#8 Posted by TOPAZZZ (2004 posts) - - Show Bio

@likohlz said:

@ecoblitz: All the Yonkos and Admirals are planetary and have planetary level feats. My list is factual and can't be argued against. If you have any verse that can get into this top 10 be my guest mate.

@likohlz said:

@topazzz: Should have put OPM first just due to Saitama haha.

Seems like we have yet another undre, except this time it’s OPM and Op wank

#10 Edited by likohlz (28 posts) - - Show Bio

@topazzz: Seems like you are delusional and wrong haha. Sit down and stop chirping and jumping at my comments the second I post them. I modified the list put OP above DC since Law can just solo any fool in there, Saitama is the verse soloer by excellence everyone knows that he is pretty much God in a cape actually he shouldn't even be put on the list because that would just be a God vs God like list it's pointless.

#11 Edited by zgtfreak (3008 posts) - - Show Bio

Top 3 in no particular order:

DC.

When They Cry.

Nasuverse.

(These 3 are above the rest mentioned).

Marvel.

Shin Megami Tensei.

Devil May Cry (if scaled to Shin Megami Tensei^).

Madoka Magica.

Dies Irae (highly wanked but still powerful).

SCP Foundation.

That's all I got for now.

#12 Posted by JOVIOLMA (7996 posts) - - Show Bio

@zgtfreak: I don't see Saint Seiya, I gonna cry >:(

#13 Posted by zgtfreak (3008 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by Azureus (3235 posts) - - Show Bio
  1. DC/Marvel
  2. Lessa?
  3. Nasuverse?
  4. Magi
  5. Soul Cartel
  6. EU Star Wars
  7. Bastard
  8. DBS
  9. GOH
  10. Samurai 8
#15 Edited by zgtfreak (3008 posts) - - Show Bio

@likohlz: My list is factual and can't be argued against. If you have any verse that can get into this top 10 be my guest mate.

Any credible top 10 strongest in fiction list is going to be filled with multiversal verses only.

#16 Edited by likohlz (28 posts) - - Show Bio

@zgtfreak: Bring them up then. And any credible top 10 strongest in fiction should be all encompassing not just busting power bottom line is you are wrong.I could just start arguing God vs God then and that's absolutely pointless.

#17 Edited by Yasindermann (2312 posts) - - Show Bio

Top 5: Dies Irae

Top 4: Marvel (Mostly because of pre-retcon Beyonder, who is stated to be beyond infinite-dimensional. The thing with the hadou gods is that they are hardly based on reality and physics warping, when Beyonder embodies a void with no space-time, nor information. With that said, powers like ''time manipulation'' or ''probability manipulation'' (A.K.A Reinhards spear) is useless against him, unless it's some specific hax like in Umineko. No dies irae character defeated void embodiments like the Beyonder). But that spear wouldn't have the power to faze him anyway, lol.)

Top 3 now in no particular order:

DC (Mostly not because they are a super strong verse, mostly because of their metaphysical existence.)

Umineko (Pretty much spited everything in DC, despite cosmological embodies of rules.

I shall seal the heavens (From that what I've heard).

@joviolma said:

@zgtfreak: I don't see Saint Seiya, I gonna cry >:(

It's not that impressive from that what I heard.

#18 Posted by JOVIOLMA (7996 posts) - - Show Bio

@yasindermann: They do have Multiversal beings, but only 2 Cronus and Chronos but they are the God Tiers from the verse so I can see they not being mentioned, but they definitely are above verses Bastard, DBS and S8 Azu

#19 Posted by Yasindermann (2312 posts) - - Show Bio

@joviolma said:

@yasindermann: They do have Multiversal beings, but only 2 Cronus and Chronos but they are the God Tiers from the verse so I can see they not being mentioned, but they definitely are above verses Bastard, DBS and S8 Azu

Yeah, that definetly from that what I've heard.

#20 Edited by zgtfreak (3008 posts) - - Show Bio

@likohlz: Bring them up then.

I already posted a list. Every verse mentioned (aside from MOST of Marvel) is more haxed and metaphysical than any of the verses you mentioned. They also blitz the verses you mentioned. (I'm excluding DC in your list since it's the only one that belongs on there.)

And any credible top 10 strongest in fiction should be all encompassing not just busting power bottom line is you are wrong.

So Luffy, Goku, Natsu, and Saitama are gonna beat Gilgamesh, Beyonder, Battler, and the Presence? Ok. None of the verses you mentioned aside from DC are even top 500 material.

#21 Posted by likohlz (28 posts) - - Show Bio

@joviolma : Saint Seiya is phenomenal. One of the best shows. Could be on the list but again that's another show where they can go from barely tree level and such to freaking Galaxy busters or even more in one misunderstanding to the next. Too inconsistent.

#22 Posted by TOPAZZZ (2004 posts) - - Show Bio

hey

@azureus said:
  1. DC/Marvel
  2. Lessa?
  3. Nasuverse?
  4. Magi
  5. Soul Cartel
  6. EU Star Wars
  7. Bastard
  8. DBS
  9. GOH
  10. Samurai 8

so good to see lessa being noticed here...

#23 Posted by JOVIOLMA (7996 posts) - - Show Bio

@likohlz: Cosmo power creep I would say since their power is related to how much they cosmo burn, I also think it was exaggerated as well, but meh.

Avatar image for money_brings_happiness
#24 Posted by Money_Brings_Happiness (489 posts) - - Show Bio

my list in no particular order is

DC

When they Cry (From what I have read online and heard I have not actually read it but I have seen the hax and feats and the cosmology is impressive.)

Nasuverse

Marvel (Beyonder helps Marvel out though he is on another level then everyone else.)

Madoka Magica

Dies Irae

That's my top six verses that I have read and or heard about.

#25 Posted by Wot_m8 (2354 posts) - - Show Bio

@topazzz said:

hey

@azureus said:
  1. DC/Marvel
  2. Lessa?
  3. Nasuverse?
  4. Magi
  5. Soul Cartel
  6. EU Star Wars
  7. Bastard
  8. DBS
  9. GOH
  10. Samurai 8

Might be a little too soon to include Samurai 8 here. I know Ata and co-planning on reshaping the Universe and stuff. I am just saying it's too soon.

#26 Edited by likohlz (28 posts) - - Show Bio
@zgtfreak said:

@likohlz: Bring them up then.

I already posted a list. Every verse mentioned (aside from MOST of Marvel) is more haxed and metaphysical than any of the verses you mentioned. They also blitz the verses you mentioned. (I'm excluding DC in your list since it's the only one that belongs on that list.)

And any credible top 10 strongest in fiction should be all encompassing not just busting power bottom line is you are wrong.

So Luffy, Goku, Natsu, and Saitama are gonna beat Gilgamesh, Beyonder, Battler, and the Presence? Ok. None of the verses you mentioned aside from DC are even top 500 material.

Yes, these weaklings are getting destroyed. And stop talking nonsense we are talking about verses here not battles. DC is one of the weakest verses actually but it is top 10 worthy. Stop taking God like characters and saying that''s the strenght of the verse or else just make a God vs God list and good luck with that. And haha at those verses blitzing my verses what absolute delusion. Metaphysicals ? One Piece has dozens of them and every character has metaphysical powers that are top tier in fiction. That top 10 are the 10 strongest verses in fiction.

#28 Posted by Azureus (3235 posts) - - Show Bio

@wot_m8 said:
@topazzz said:

hey

@azureus said:
  1. DC/Marvel
  2. Lessa?
  3. Nasuverse?
  4. Magi
  5. Soul Cartel
  6. EU Star Wars
  7. Bastard
  8. DBS
  9. GOH
  10. Samurai 8

Might be a little too soon to include Samurai 8 here. I know Ata and co-planning on reshaping the Universe and stuff. I am just saying it's too soon.

Well these are just the 10 strongest verses I KNOW of (or know of to some degree).

If we want to be accurate literally everything after DC and Marvel has no business being in the top 20 here.

#29 Posted by Azureus (3235 posts) - - Show Bio

@topazzz said:

hey

@azureus said:
  1. DC/Marvel
  2. Lessa?
  3. Nasuverse?
  4. Magi
  5. Soul Cartel
  6. EU Star Wars
  7. Bastard
  8. DBS
  9. GOH
  10. Samurai 8

I actually recently just started reading I properly now. I discovered it when one of my friends was reading the crimson knight. From what I gathered people like Ra or Dark Lessa should be pretty high up there.

#30 Edited by zgtfreak (3008 posts) - - Show Bio

@likohlz: Yes, these weaklings are getting destroyed.

Normally I'd think your trolling, but you seem genuine to me for some reason. Tell me how they win.

And stop talking nonsense haha we are talking about verses here not battles.

So entire verse comparisons? Ok.

DC has many many multiversal beings that exist beyond concepts.

Literally every Umineko character in the When They Cry verse is at least beyond the double quantum infinite-dimensional+ multiverse.

Nasuverse god-tiers exist beyond a quantum infinite-D multiverse and can one shot people without concepts like it's going out of style. They are also more haxed than the other verses I mentioned.

Your list is filled with mostly planetary or lower beings with slow speed and mediocre hax.

#31 Posted by TOPAZZZ (2004 posts) - - Show Bio

@azureus said:
@topazzz said:

hey

@azureus said:
  1. DC/Marvel
  2. Lessa?
  3. Nasuverse?
  4. Magi
  5. Soul Cartel
  6. EU Star Wars
  7. Bastard
  8. DBS
  9. GOH
  10. Samurai 8

I actually recently just started reading I properly now. I discovered it when one of my friends was reading the crimson knight. From what I gathered people like Ra or Dark Lessa should be pretty high up there.

They should be. Dark Lessa casually oneshotted billions of galaxies and Ra scales above her. Lessa is a God too so he shouldn’t be too far below that level

#32 Posted by TakenStew22 (5837 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel and DC are pretty high up there in terms of power obviously.

SCP verse has some pretty OP characters.

Dragon Ball is fairly powerful.

Those are the ones i'm most well-known for. Umineko/When They Cry from what I've heard has some pretty broken characters aswell.

#33 Posted by Wot_m8 (2354 posts) - - Show Bio

@topazzz said:
@azureus said:
@topazzz said:

hey

@azureus said:
  1. DC/Marvel
  2. Lessa?
  3. Nasuverse?
  4. Magi
  5. Soul Cartel
  6. EU Star Wars
  7. Bastard
  8. DBS
  9. GOH
  10. Samurai 8

They should be. Dark Lessa casually oneshotted billions of galaxies and Ra scales above her. Lessa is a God too so he shouldn’t be too far below that level

Well, Composite Marvel/DC includes things like Over-Monitor and Pre-Retcon Beyonder so, I'd say they do belong here. Although, you should clarify these are the top ten you know before someone gets triggered.

#34 Edited by Raziel2014 (1577 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel

DC

Swallowed Star

I Shall Seal the heavens= favorite Chinese Novel and one of the stronger cultivation novels, it has alot of Close to infinite beings, many multiversals as well and even higher than that.

Last Human: cultivators use their power to break into higher dimensions and steal its energy to supply them with power.

Desolate Era

Emperors Domination

Tenchi Muyo

ushiro no Daimao

Umineko

strongest verse i ever read:

Eternal Dao= has about several billions multiversals or close to infinite beings who exist beyond the concept of dimensions,death, life and everything in between they carry around several million/trillions/infinite universes and multiverses inside their own bodies and control it, has so many multi universe to multiverse character they reach infinite amount in number in just one domain there are literally several trillion universal and multiversal cultivators, even normal cats and dogs from higher realms can eat an entire universe, in the mortal universe they were many cultivators who had bodies as big as Galaxies and with only but a breath could destroy multiple galaxies, in this novel universes were use as currency to be traded or destroyed by even an ant even higher Domains which carry and give birth to infinite universes and carry multiversals were used as currency to be traded by others. there exist character that are boundless in its entirely who are above everything that has existed or non existed.

#35 Posted by ShadowRazer24 (832 posts) - - Show Bio

strongest verse i ever read:

Eternal Dao= has about several billions multiversals or close to infinite beings who carry around several million/trillions universes and multiverses inside their own bodies, has character who transcended all of dimensions and exist beyond the concept of everything, has so many multi universe character they reach infinite amount in number in just one domain there are literally several trillion universal + cultivators, gods in the multi versal+ range are a everywhere, even normal cats and dogs from higher realms can eat an entire universe, in the mortal universe they were many cultivators who had bodies as big as Galaxies and with only but a breath could destroy multiple galaxies, in this novel universes were use as currency to be traded or destroyed by even an ant even higher Domains which carry and give birth to infinite universes and carry multiversals were used as currency to be traded by others.

the amount of ridiculous power in this novel is absolutely insane

holy sh*t

#36 Edited by likohlz (28 posts) - - Show Bio

@zgtfreak said:

@likohlz: Yes, these weaklings are getting destroyed.

Normally I'd think your trolling, but you seem genuine to me for some reason. Tell me how they win.

And stop talking nonsense haha we are talking about verses here not battles.

So entire verse comparisons? Ok.

DC has many many multiversal beings that exist beyond concepts.

Literally every Umineko character in the When They Cry verse is at least beyond the double quantum infinite-dimensional+ multiverse.

Nasuverse god-tiers exist beyond a quantum infinite-D multiverse and can one shot people without concepts like it's going out of style. They are also more haxed than the other verses I mentioned.

Your list is filled with mostly planetary or lower beings with slow speed and mediocre hax.

What a bunch of nonsense. God solos your verses let's go with that logic haha. God just solos. Stop talking nonsense and bringing up Godlike characters, it's meaningless that's not a list of the strongest verses in fiction BUT SOME STRONGEST EVER list and just because one or two characters have multiversal abilties does not make that verse in its entirety strong. You may have some verses that are legit strong in there at the end of the day it is a list based on what we know and My list is in a vacuum the comprehensive strongest verses list with the highest speed, hax and power. Point blank period.

Avatar image for supermanfan1938
#37 Posted by Supermanfan1938 (1055 posts) - - Show Bio

DC. Forget all the light novel or Stephen King OC nonsense. Superman is all you need.

#38 Edited by zgtfreak (3008 posts) - - Show Bio

@raziel2014: Eternal Dao= has about several billions multiversals or close to infinite beings who carry around several million/trillions universes and multiverses inside their own bodies, has character who transcended all of dimensions and exist beyond the concept of everything, has so many multi universe character they reach infinite amount in number in just one domain there are literally several trillion universal + cultivators, gods in the multi versal+ range are a everywhere, even normal cats and dogs from higher realms can eat an entire universe, in the mortal universe they were many cultivators who had bodies as big as Galaxies and with only but a breath could destroy multiple galaxies, in this novel universes were use as currency to be traded or destroyed by even an ant even higher Domains which carry and give birth to infinite universes and carry multiversals were used as currency to be traded by others.

To be fair, based off of this description alone, When They Cry, DC, Nasuverse, SMT, Madoka Magica, ect one shot with negative effort. But I am pretty sure the verse is hilariously above your description of it and can rival and exceed some of the verses I just mentioned.

#39 Edited by zgtfreak (3008 posts) - - Show Bio

@likohlz: The God of each of my 10 verses solo your verses

Who are they then and why do they win?

and just because one or two characters have multiversal abilties does not make that verse in its entirety strong.

DC literally has like 30+ multiversal beings.

Nasuverse has more than 10.

SMT has more than 10.

SCP has around 10.

Dies Irae has more than 10.

Literally

every

single

character

in

Umineko

is

multiversal.

at the end of the day it is a list based on what we know

True. But common sense tells us that anyone not multiversal should not be on the list. The strongest verse you have on there is Dragon Ball; and they get one shotted by any decent multiversal entity. And their hax are terrible as well. Their speed is only thousands of times faster than light

#40 Edited by ShadowRazer24 (832 posts) - - Show Bio

no particular order except the first one

suggsverse even though it's shitty and nonsensical

DC

Marvel

Umineko from what I've heard

shin megami tensei

I shall seal the heavens from what I've heard

Dies Irae

scp foundation though my knowledge is a bit limited

#41 Posted by johnsmjs36 (1372 posts) - - Show Bio

DC

Umineko

Marvel

Ergenverse

Masadaverse

Nasuverse

Shin Megami(I am not particularly knowledgeable about this)

Dr. Who(They have pretty insane techs)

Magi(They have OP hax and strong God tiers)

DBS?( They have really good raw power but they lack in hax department and against strong hax I don't think they can actually win)

Emperor Domination( I don't know if I should put this as I have not finished the series and is only relying on second hand information about this)

Tbh, I really gind it hard to create this list especially because most of the thing I read about is not even shonen most of the time except the ones mentioned.

Note: I think Tensei Slime should be in the list as I forgot about it. Probably replace DBS. The list is also not in order.

If I create a list of purely manga/LN/manhua/manhwa verses then:

Umineko

Magi

Tensei Slime

Saint Seiya

DBS

Bastard

Renegade Immortals(Manhua Version)

Her Summon

I am a Spider

Naruto/Bleach

#42 Posted by johnsmjs36 (1372 posts) - - Show Bio

@raziel2014: Dao contains infinite dimensions and from them concepts arise. I have a friend who has read the whole story and according to him the verse is really way stronger than what you are making it out to be.

#43 Posted by johnsmjs36 (1372 posts) - - Show Bio

@zgtfreak: Dies Irae has millions from Reinhard's einherjar alone. With Yato and the sixth heaven it reaches very high number.

#44 Posted by kyrees (13595 posts) - - Show Bio

suggsverse shits on everything due to being a train wreck of power scaling .

Avatar image for deactivated-5d755a684b00b
#45 Edited by deactivated-5d755a684b00b (495 posts) - - Show Bio

@johnsmjs36 said:

@raziel2014: Dao contains infinite dimensions and from them concepts arise. I have a friend who has read the whole story and according to him the verse is really way stronger than what you are making it out to be.

from what i know as well, all daos contain Infinite Dimensions, and that there is an infinite levels of hierarchies of Daos.

#46 Posted by Zaggran (203 posts) - - Show Bio

Suggverse is easily the most powerful verse. It was literally made just to be the most powerful. Guy got salty his favorite characters were losing vs. battles so he made this verse full of crap that's "MAH POWER IS INFINITY TIMES INFINITY MULTIPLIED BY INFINITY"

Still, half of Thanosvine will say Thanos can take it, so you know...

Avatar image for deactivated-5d755a684b00b
#47 Edited by deactivated-5d755a684b00b (495 posts) - - Show Bio

@zaggran said:

Suggverse is easily the most powerful verse. It was literally made just to be the most powerful. Guy got salty his favorite characters were losing vs. battles so he made this verse full of crap that's "MAH POWER IS INFINITY TIMES INFINITY MULTIPLIED BY INFINITY"

"Thanosvine" indeed.

considering we still have smug marvel elitist thanos wankers. you put it out perfectly

#48 Posted by TakenStew22 (5837 posts) - - Show Bio

I just looked up the definition of suggsverse and apparently it was made by a person who was so butthurt of losing fictional vs debates he made his own verse. Lol.

#49 Edited by TakenStew22 (5837 posts) - - Show Bio

@norsewinter said:
@zaggran said:

"Thanosvine" indeed.

considering we still have smug marvel elitist thanos wankers. you put it out perfectly

Thanos isn't that wanked besides a few outliers. That is if you're talking about 616 Thanos because I'll agree MCU Thanos is a little wanked.

#50 Posted by johnsmjs36 (1372 posts) - - Show Bio

@kyrees: I remember two years ago when I had just stepped into the realms of mangas and comics I was piqued by this site. So, I searched ths strongest verses. I found the answer in Quora( God, now that I look back that site has some bad insights when compared to powers). I read about the main character and it was mind boggling to say the least. That was before I scrolled to find that there were atleast 6 more characters infinitely higher than him.