Which character stands above them all?

#2 Posted by Thenewguysnm1 (6877 posts) - - Show Bio

kaguya or the almighty

#4 Posted by sladerulez (9679 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by sladerulez (9679 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Edited by Marc_55 (5858 posts) - - Show Bio

Kaguya, bar none.

#10 Posted by sophia89 (19802 posts) - - Show Bio

@sladerulez: Kaguya, easily. Remove Sasuke, Naruto, and Madara (Maybe transformed Momoshiki) and she can solo all 3 verses at the same time.

#11 Posted by IceDemonKing (9916 posts) - - Show Bio

Ramen Guy. GG

#12 Edited by sladerulez (9679 posts) - - Show Bio

@sophia89: don't forget Hagaromo and Hamura.

After that, Then she can solo

#13 Posted by sladerulez (9679 posts) - - Show Bio

@jaycool2: ramen guy vs potato girl CAV.

What do you say?

#14 Edited by IceDemonKing (9916 posts) - - Show Bio

@sladerulez: Deal. i have another CaV i'm in with Static Speedster but I can make time for this.

#15 Posted by sladerulez (9679 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Posted by Itachus17 (2535 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Posted by Thenewguysnm1 (6877 posts) - - Show Bio

some may say the almighty

#18 Posted by sophia89 (19802 posts) - - Show Bio

They only have hype, and no feats.

#19 Posted by sophia89 (19802 posts) - - Show Bio

@sophia89 said:
@sladerulez said:

They did fight Kaguya, so they have assumed power too. But, again we didn't really see them.

#20 Edited by Educated (887 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll back the Almighty after he absorbed the spirit king and his royal guard, but Kaguya is pretty bad-ass too, both required a plot device to be beaten.

#21 Posted by ReaperTheGrim (899 posts) - - Show Bio

kaguya by far

#22 Posted by RukelnikovFTW (5293 posts) - - Show Bio

@sophia89 said:
@sophia89 said:
@sladerulez said:

They defeated Kaguya, so they have assumed power too. But, again we didn't really see them.

fixed

#23 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (31807 posts) - - Show Bio

Kaguya, not much of a question by now.

#24 Posted by thatduderox (834 posts) - - Show Bio

Kaguya

#25 Posted by IAmDuck (1159 posts) - - Show Bio

Kaguya due to not having a power that fails spectacularly on herself

#26 Edited by shirso (3058 posts) - - Show Bio

I wonder who One Piece's answer to Kaguya and the Almighty is going to be.

#27 Posted by Thenewguysnm1 (6877 posts) - - Show Bio
#28 Posted by GXrevs06 (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

Yhwach by a long mile.

#29 Posted by GXrevs06 (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

@shirso said:

Law?

#30 Posted by KingZod (3468 posts) - - Show Bio

Kaguya easily

#31 Posted by IceDemonKing (9916 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

#32 Edited by Gotoucanario (2888 posts) - - Show Bio

@shirso said:

Hopefully none, OP's "human-driven" world is much more interesting than some Godlike figure pulling everyone's strings.

#33 Posted by nickzambuto (29289 posts) - - Show Bio

It's one of the One Piece top tiers. Roger, Shanks, Dragon, whoever ends up being the strongest. My logic for this is that One Piece has another 10 years left, and by that point, they've gotta surpass Naruto.

#34 Posted by shirso (3058 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto: I hope Blackbeard will at least end up being on Madara's level.

#35 Posted by Gear4God (4166 posts) - - Show Bio

Kaguya and Yhwach for obvious reasons.

#36 Posted by gunchar16 (1477 posts) - - Show Bio
#37 Posted by Eobard21 (2629 posts) - - Show Bio

Yhwach And kaguya

#38 Posted by Wanderez (48 posts) - - Show Bio

Yhwach easily. This isnt even a contest, i cant believe how many Naruto fanboys think Kaguya is even standing a chance. :-)

#39 Posted by Streak619 (5335 posts) - - Show Bio

Adult Naruto.

#40 Posted by TheVivas (18464 posts) - - Show Bio

@wanderez: Looks like another run-of-the-mill Bleach fanboy has joined the site.

#41 Posted by Wanderez (48 posts) - - Show Bio

@thevivas:

I mean... if you somehow think Kaguya is the strongest then you're supposed to provide proof. Currently there are 3-4 Bleach characters that can solo Narutoverse. Care to explain? Or are ya finally gonna look up Bleach yourself?

#42 Posted by TheVivas (18464 posts) - - Show Bio

@wanderez: Yup, looks like I was right. 3 or 4 characters that can solo Narutoverse, Jesus Christ the wank is bad with you.

Not even going to touch the hilarious double standard and assumptions in your post, and I’d have a more productive time eating dirt than discussing with you. You’ll be gone by the end of the week tbh.

#43 Posted by Wanderez (48 posts) - - Show Bio

@thevivas:

Oh, i see. You havent read Bleach either. Well, here we go:

First off, no one in Naruto can put down Gerard (regenerates from the Reishi around him, doesnt even need his body), Yhwach (he exists even after he dies thus can use his Almighty after death), Monster Aizen (got erased from existance and came back). There goes your wet dream of Naruto defeating Bleach.

Now, to the characters:

*just to mention, speed isnt a problem. Bleach characters have way better combat speed due to FS and base Bankai Ichigo could react to GRC. If you put aside how much more powerful he has become and only scale who he has fought you've got an answer for the speed.

-Yhwach- i honestly dont know why i have to explain this. First off, he has the best on-panel feat out of the HST with TK alone. Also, at EOS he was tearing a planet with his Reiatsu alone. Almighty Yhwach alone is already enough, even before the fight Yhwach has already become immune to all of them. Also, adding ZnT and SR abilities is pure insult.

-Gerard- due to his Miracle he cant be killed by Naruto standarts and if that were the case they couldve dished out a stalemate. However, Gerard transforms physical damage into power and even though at the start he might not be strong enough after a few nukes he would be.

-Yamamoto- 15m degree armor and existance erasure. Its not a matter of distance.

-Gremmy (only if he isnt jobbing)- lets be real, if he wasnt so arrogant he could turn the Narutoverse into a pack of cookies.

Conventional BFR or sealing is pretty much useless against them due to their nature.

B-b-but.. but Genjutsu..Genjutsu is worthless and relies on charkra, thus its useless against Bleach characters (resisting Genjutsu doesnt mean a character has TP resistance, thats why i was going to add Aizen but you wouldve triggered too much).

#44 Posted by TheVivas (18464 posts) - - Show Bio

@wanderez: I pity you after reading that heap of wank and ignorance, I really do.

Not even 40 posts in and you’re gonna be banned soon. You Bleach fanboys never learn.

#45 Edited by Wanderez (48 posts) - - Show Bio

@thevivas:

Wank? So nowdays thats what you call facts and feats that you're too prideful to accept? Mhm, it would seem that you havent read Bleach. So, from what you're saying i suppose im wrong, no? If yes, then tell me why? Cmon! Debunk straight facts and make something up!

I honestly feel bad for people living in their own universes, i really do. Sadly, you're one of these people. :/

Tell me why im wrong, cmon, im waiting...

#46 Edited by TheVivas (18464 posts) - - Show Bio

@wanderez: You don’t have “straight up facts”. It’s laughable that you think you do.

I don’t have to tell you why you’re wrong because like you said in another thread, anyone with common sense and a little bit of logic knows you are wrong. Bleach fanboys are pathetic, and you’re keeping that trend going. Good luck making it to 100 posts.

#47 Edited by Wanderez (48 posts) - - Show Bio

@thevivas:

See? Only excuses, if you knew that im wrong and why you wouldve already said something about it. Your logic is: "idk anything about Bleach but im right no matter what". Lmao, last time i tried to discuss with another person he tend to make the same excuses, changing subjects and trying to get away. Hm, im starting to lose faith in the humanoids in this site tbh.

At this point all you do is whining.

#48 Posted by TheVivas (18464 posts) - - Show Bio

@wanderez: “See? Only excuses, if you knew that im wrong and why you wouldve already said something about it.”

What excuses? The fact that you think your opinions are facts? Or the fact that you think your wank is canon? I don’t need to say anything. Anyone with a brain cell can see how stupid your claims are.

“Your logic is: "idk anything about Bleach but im right no matter what".”

If it wasn’t obvious to anyone that you were a troll before, you basically spelled it out for them. Automatically assuming I don’t know anything about or read Bleach because I disagree with your highly biased opinion on the series and it’s characters is just another reason why Bleach’s fanbase is the laughing stock of this site.

“Lmao, last time i tried to discuss with another person he tend to make the same excuses, changing subjects and trying to get away.”

I’m sure that’s what happened.

“Hm, im starting to lose faith in the humanoids in this site tbh”

You just got through saying Genjutsu requires chakra to work. Nobody has faith in you.

“At this point all you do is whining.”

Would you look at that, the Bleach fanboy is so focused on wanking he can’t even sentence correctly.

Pathetic.

#49 Posted by Wanderez (48 posts) - - Show Bio

@thevivas:

And again excuses. Nothing constructive. Also:

Genjutsu. Genjutsu (幻術, Literally meaning: Illusionary Techniques) is one of the main jutsu categories which uses chakra. Unlike ninjutsu, the effects of genjutsu are not real, being only illusions experienced by those who fall victim to it.

Im so done, you just said that Genjutsu doesnt use chakra... bhahaha. Im actually quite surprised you're this ignorant. Again, if you do believe im wrong, then back up your arguments. Idc whats your opinion, not backing them up just shows that you know absolutely nothing.

#50 Posted by TheVivas (18464 posts) - - Show Bio

@wanderez: Of course it uses chakra. Every technique in the Narutoverse uses chakra. Using it isn’t the same as a target needing it to work.

LMAO this is just sad. Nothing but a joke at this point.