Stormbreaker and Star-Level Thor debunked. Thanos too. And the rest of the MCU while we be at it.

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By rajjarsalt

Thor's a dumba$$ who needed help from this guy to learn how to go for the head. Said dude has less combat skill than Thor himself.

No Caption Provided

Independently, Stormbreaker is a very weak ax.

Markus: I don’t think standing in the middle of a star, holding it open to allow the energy to pass through, which melts steel, to create a magic axe…I don’t think there is anything easy about that.

STEEL.

The temperature needed to melt steel caps at like less than 3000 degrees Fahrenheit.

A star with a power beam that outputs such trash heat and a size so small that Galactus could confuse it for one of his balls isn't even worthy of being called a star. Hell, it probably weighs closer to a single neutron than to one of them irl. That's why Rocket Raccoon and Groot can withstand it as well. They can no-sell neutrons all day.

That said, Thanos got decapped by steel! That means Thanos is fodder too. Since Thanos's high and mighty with them snaps, that means the rest of the MCU (high-tiers down, Surtur got cut by obsidian, Odin got cut by ice, Ego is dirt, and Dormammu is a space cloud illusion that may or may not be manufactured by Mysterio) are fodders as well. SB was about to penetrate Thor's armor, too. That confirms these statements well enough. Even a guidebook says that Thor wears steel for protection. All of Asgard < obsidian while we are at it, since Hela did a hella good job of slicing them up.

No Caption Provided

nn5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Completely changes perspective

Joker567892

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You joking?????

Because MCU Thor died due to electicty...

Avatar image for kryptonianking88
KryptonianKing88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruh what is this wank? STEEL level Thor? The same guy who gets hurt by Hulk, who’s just made of skin???

Joker567892

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kryptonianking88: Thor is barley wall level fam, dude got hurt by electricity...

He's weaker than me.

Avatar image for deactivated-61a1b6940ec47
deactivated-61a1b6940ec47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By rajjarsalt

2 points -

First, Kryptonians would probably get sliced by magic steel too. Atlan's Trident >>> Orvax's Trident > Atlanna's trident, and Atlan's trident is of the make of GK and SoA - it's Olympian metallurgy, and it is confirmed to be steel by the Aquaman script.

Second, since obsidian > the MCU, there's only one whose power exceeds them all.

No Caption Provided

Mofo even managed to duplicate like Jamie Madrox from 616 via his script feats.

Revold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Stormbreaker is just steel, age is just a number, jail is just a room...

WakeUpSid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wait a minute , so Joe Russo told Thor how to go for Thanos' head ?! It all makes sense now ! He told Thor to go for the head , so that the effects of the snap would be permanent . UNTIL TONY FIGURED OUT HOW TO TRAVEL THROUGH TIME , which had a domino effect , which lead to Natasha's death , Tony's death , Steve's retirement , Thor becoming a drunk loner , and Hulk becoming crippled .

JOE RUSSO is the big bad of the MCU , people!!! Notice how he was always ever present during Winter Soldier and Civil War . In fact , he is so efficient at being shrewd and manipulative , that he made us believe that they were merely just cameos .

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cull Obsidian solos the MCU

Bayman007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Plot = lost

nn5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You forgot to add Jane fazing Thor with her slaps here.

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is there a reason for this? It’s a movie. What’s next? Debunking the theory that Strange had everything planned?

TheOmniDoctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In other news...

"Water, wet."

TheOmniDoctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kinglouie:

Hmmm, I guess you're right. Water is as dry as a bone.

socajunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#18 socajunkie  Moderator

@theomnidoctor: The popular phrase ‘water is wet’ is used incorrectly since water itself isn’t wet, water makes other materials wet.

TheOmniDoctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By TheOmniDoctor

@socajunkie: I know lol.

I was quoting Perry White from BvS. And was joking with KingLouie.

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By rajjarsalt

What nonsense is in the OP. What a biased nicknamed MCU wanker.

Avatar image for deactivated-60758db60e021
deactivated-60758db60e021

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Thor's a dumba$$ who needed help from this guy to learn how to go for the head. Said dude has less combat skill than Thor himself.

No Caption Provided

Markus: I don’t think standing in the middle of a star, holding it open to allow the energy to pass through, which melts steel, to create a magic axe…I don’t think there is anything easy about that.

STEEL.

The temperature needed to melt steel caps at like less than 3000 degrees Fahrenheit.

A star with a power beam that outputs such trash heat and a size so small that Galactus could confuse it for one of his balls isn't even worthy of being called a star. Hell, it probably weighs closer to a single neutron than to one of them irl. That's why Rocket Raccoon and Groot can withstand it as well. They can no-sell neutrons all day.

That said, Thanos got decapped by steel! That means Thanos is fodder too. Since Thanos's high and mighty with them snaps, that means the rest of the MCU (high-tiers down, Surtur got cut by obsidian, Odin got cut by ice, Ego is dirt, and Dormammu is a space cloud illusion that may or may not be manufactured by Mysterio) are fodders as well. SB was about to penetrate Thor's armor, too. That confirms these statements well enough. Even a guidebook says that Thor wears steel for protection. All of Asgard < obsidian while we are at it, since Hela did a hella good job of slicing them up.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By rajjarsalt

@luminoushydra said:

Viners say that authorial statements trump everything else, and because of that Endgame Thor > IW Thor. That's what the Russos said.

According to the same Russos however, Thanos gets killed by a steel axe.

Aquaman's best trident is made of steel and would still cut through Kryptonians and Steppenwolves like a knife thru hot butter, but that doesn't change anything.

And it wasn't the Russos, it was the writers.

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjarsalt said:

No Caption Provided

STEEL.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

To be fair, very little of what I said is ambiguous enough to the point that it could be false (like Dormammu's creator). That means most of the stuff I said is true. Which means everything I said is legitimately intended as a legitimate opinion. KoL said that intent is the backbone of every feat, and the intent is strong here.

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

2 points -

First, Kryptonians would probably get sliced by magic steel too. Atlan's Trident >>> Orvax's Trident > Atlanna's trident, and Atlan's trident is of the make of GK and SoA - it's Olympian metallurgy, and it is confirmed to be steel by the Aquaman script.

Second, since obsidian > the MCU, there's only one whose power exceeds them all.

No Caption Provided

Mofo even managed to duplicate like Jamie Madrox from 616 via his script feats.

He never duplicated he just...moved really fast.

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By rajjarsalt

@lilbroomstick: Mhm, but the script use plural for Culls, which means he must atleast be as fast as...

No Caption Provided

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk_Like_Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Vrrzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ofcourse. He was intentionally jobbing in IW as confirmed by the writers. He was not knocked out by BP...yes we see him still sleeping behind Bucky in a later shot... But that was because he was too bored with this silly battle that's not worthy of his mighty presence. I can't believe you all took so long to figure this out.

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vrrzz said:
@rajjarsalt said:

Ofcourse. He was intentionally jobbing in IW as confirmed by the writers. He was not knocked out by BP...yes we see him still sleeping behind Bucky in a later shot... But that was because he was too bored with this silly battle that's not worthy of his mighty presence. I can't believe you all took so long to figure this out.

It's bait no need to get butthurt lmao

Black Panther thing was literally debunked! So yes he is omnipotent+ at least. He had to hold back just so he didn't destroy the multiverse.

Vrrzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lilbroomstick: I wasn't butthurt genius I was adding to the sarcasm lol, me and him are on the same page.

True, but that's still falls short of what Cap can do with a bike throw.

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Lilbroomstick

@vrrzz said:

@lilbroomstick: I wasn't butthurt genius I was adding to the sarcasm lol, me and him are on the same page.

True, but that's still falls short of what Cap can do with a bike throw.

Sarcasm? This is a dead serious thread with irrefutable points.

Bucky with an assault rifle is the only one that comes close to Cap with a motorcycle.

No Caption Provided

Vrrzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lilbroomstick: You're forgetting Natasha's taser that was going to KO Thanos if he didn't have the IG on.