No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Curious. First Nightcrawler becomes a solo Hero and now Storm part of the Avengers.

J_Normal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can we go at least 3 years without rotating the Avenger’s roster?

Last time I read Blade was part of the core team now?

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The only reason Storm is on the Avengers is that her Solo Book is coming out in October. Plus Thor might be leaving the Team.

As a Storm fan I am not really excited about this. The last time she was on the Team she was written very badly. But hopefully Jed Mackay could ease my mind.

Straight-Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Earth's mightiest mutant has a nice ring to it.

BigBaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 BigBaby  Online

Earth's mightiest mutant has a nice ring to it.

That's mother right there.

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

The only reason Storm is on the Avengers is that her Solo Book is coming out in October. Plus Thor might be leaving the Team.

As a Storm fan I am not really excited about this. The last time she was on the Team she was written very badly. But hopefully Jed Mackay could ease my mind.

Wait why is my goat leaving?🥺

Straight-Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Storm, Wanda, and Carol all on the same team? The three queens. 😍

Xogenesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mooty_pass said:

You're the last person i expected to be sad about Thor leaving the avengers. Thor always jobs horribly when he's on the team, even when he's had the odinforce which is even worse.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nassergrant19 said:
@mooty_pass said:

You're the last person i expected to be sad about Thor leaving the avengers. Thor always jobs horribly when he's on the team, even when he's had the odinforce which is even worse.

Exactly why I don't want Storm on the Team. Literally the 1st Issue of Avengers Thor got one-shotted. I can only imagine what they will do to Storm.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That would be very interesting to see. Because it was looking like a freaking sausage party lol. It'll be good to have another strong female presence. I just hope she is written ok.

del_torro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wasn't she already an avenger before?

It's like when they were making noise about Firestar winning the vote to become an Xman. And everyone acted as if Wolverine and the Xmen era didn't happen

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@straight-fire said:

That would be very interesting to see. Because it was looking like a freaking sausage party lol. It'll be good to have another strong female presence. I just hope she is written ok.

No Caption Provided

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nassergrant19 said:
@mooty_pass said:

It’s been confirmed by the writers in the Avengers books he isn’t using Thorforce.

Just his normal abilities.

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xogenesis said:
@nassergrant19 said:
@mooty_pass said:

Exactly why I don't want Storm on the Team. Literally the 1st Issue of Avengers Thor got one-shotted. I can only imagine what they will do to Storm.

Not really, he got back up. Plus he’s gotten insane TP resistance feats in these Avngers comics. The nightmare scene was goated. I don’t think Thor is leaving, but he could be absent in some issues and come back in others. Thor has historically done that a lot.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mooty_pass said:
@xogenesis said:
@nassergrant19 said:
@mooty_pass said:

Not really, he got back up. Plus he’s gotten insane TP resistance feats in these Avngers comics. The nightmare scene was goated. I don’t think Thor is leaving, but he could be absent in some issues and come back in others. Thor has historically done that a lot.

Getting back up does not erase the fact Thor got One-shotted in the 1st issue. Your right, I agree that he was given some great and impressive feats. However, being the 1st and only person to get knocked out does not look good. And I didn't like that.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mooty_pass said:
@straight-fire said:

No Caption Provided

I mean

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@del_torro: Yes, and then Storm quit the Team because of AvX.

Xogenesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xogenesis said:
@nassergrant19 said:
@mooty_pass said:

It’s been confirmed by the writers in the Avengers books he isn’t using Thorforce.

Just his normal abilities.

For this run, sure, he's choosing not to use thorforce. But that's still major jobbing or PIS, especially if the reason given is that he'll "risk falling into the odinsleep everytime he uses it", which just degrades the thorforce further.

In any case, Thor in recent-era comic runs (whether he has odinforce or not is irrelevant) has historically jobbed horribly when put in the Avengers roster.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xogenesis said:

In any case, Thor in recent-era comic runs (whether he has odinforce or not is irrelevant) has historically jobbed horribly when put in the Avengers roster.

Your right about that. I was just telling nassergrant19 that Thor himself got one-shotted in the first issue. How should I a Storm fan have any hope when a writer disrespects one of their BIGGEST Guns on the Team in the first issue. -_-

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

These are pretty Cool Variant Covers.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

BigBaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 BigBaby  Online

@xogenesis said:

Your right about that. I was just telling nassergrant19 that Thor himself got one-shotted in the first issue. How should I a Storm fan have any hope when a writer disrespects one of their BIGGEST Guns on the Team in the first issue. -_-

I'll bet that you will retract these words once you actually see her written.