stop protesting.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Arthur_Morgan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

there is no logic behind them in recent years.

you dont scream black lives matter and after a few weeks you live as if nothing happened.

cops kills victim , you protest , cop either free or prison , you go home.

cop kills victim , you protest , cop either free or prisom , you go home.

and this repeats itself.

you are wasting your time and words wont stop racism.

its either wait until parents stop teaching their kids to be a racist or do something about how cops are hired and trained.

and those random ppl who post it in their story , thats does even less than words , you actualy think these racist cops give a damn about your story?😂 what is your goal with these stories? the ppl who care for racism already know and the ppl who dont , they also dont care that kids starve to death , you think they give a F if a random black dude gets killed?

And the riots....thats your main problem , not the cops.

before trying to start ANYTHING , make sure your own ppl dont hold you back fighting racism and give the system a excuse to stop your pointless protest.

i really want that this ends thats why i give you this advice my black men and women , destroy these “black“ ghettos before anything else becouse thats whats stopping you from showing your full potential , you can live with a dead black man but not with a living black man than ruins your dream.

first , Throw away rap musik which is filled with black ppl who feed racism and than cry about racism.

it sounds harsh but reality is , a rapper does more damage to black ppl than a racist cop.

the racist cop killed one man , these rapper manipulate millions of kids to act in a way that gives the racist cop a excuse.

wether its a legit excuse or not is not relevant, the point is in the head of the cop its relevant and thats why he gets the balls to do it.

start with your own ppl and than move on.

this is by far the realest ish about racism in america.

and about your black celebs who spend millions on materialsm and than act like they care for the fellow black man now.

how about you spend this money on building your ppl?

but these celebs are irrelevant, they are only puppets who care more about basketball and do more for basketball than racism.

its so sad to see how ppl wait till a celebrity says something.

you the normal working black man , you are more important for this country than a lebron james or Michael jorden yet YOU make them look like something better than you.

you are the ppl who when a cop doesnt kill a black man , live like as if they only exist when they do it and than cry about when it happens.

not the system needs to change(it doesn but that is a subject bigger than racism) YOU need to change and no , i dont mean criminals , i mean martin luther king didnt forget about racism and talked about irrelevant stuff 90% of a day.

he kept pushing till something happened.

you dont even start to push.

Van-Owen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dude what??

Darkthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 cocacolaman  Moderator

there is no logic behind them in recent years.

you dont scream black lives matter and after a few weeks you live as if nothing happened.

cops kills victim , you protest , cop either free or prison , you go home.

cop kills victim , you protest , cop either free or prisom , you go home.

and this repeats itself.

you are wasting your time and words wont stop racism.

its either wait until parents stop teaching their kids to be a racist or do something about how cops are hired and trained.

and those random ppl who post it in their story , thats does even less than words , you actualy think these racist cops give a damn about your story?😂 what is your goal with these stories? the ppl who care for racism already know and the ppl who dont , they also dont care that kids starve to death , you think they give a F if a random black dude gets killed?

If we don't talk about it, it is going to go unnoticed, and if we don't do something about it, we aren't utilizing our ability as Americans to stop issues in the police. The big issue with racism, outside of the obvious, is that people talk about it when it is unnecessary or wrong. And the people who don't care are exposed for the trash they are, since they are probably too stupid to keep their mouth shut.

And the riots....thats your main problem , not the cops.

before trying to start ANYTHING , make sure your own ppl dont hold you back fighting racism and give the system a excuse to stop your pointless protest.

Riots are an issue, I agree, but they aren't protests. Protests are the Civil Rights Movement. Riots are the stuff happening after Trump got elected. There's a difference.

i really want that this ends thats why i give you this advice my black men and women , destroy these “black“ ghettos before anything else becouse thats whats stopping you from showing your full potential , you can live with a dead black man but not with a living black man than ruins your dream.

This doesn't even make sense.

first , Throw away rap musik which is filled with black ppl who feed racism and than cry about racism.

it sounds harsh but reality is , a rapper does more damage to black ppl than a racist cop.

the racist cop killed one man , these rapper manipulate millions of kids to act in a way that gives the racist cop a excuse.

That's a harsh generalization. Many rappers are many different things. Even ignoring the white rappers who are a completely different case, you don't see the greats like Jay-Z, Kendrick, and Snoop or some of the newer ones like Meghan the Stallion and DaBaby talking about this kind of stuff. Though there is a lot of crazy stuff in rap these days that probably could go without being said, but you can't group everyone together.

The rest of the stuff you said was at least somewhat agreeable.