Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By NinjaRizer

What do you think would happen in these specific scenarios:

1: Askin Nakk Le Varr makes Haki lethal to Kaido using the Deathdealing

2: Askin Nakk Le Varr makes Chakra lethal to Kaguya using the Deathdealing

3: Itachi looks at As Nodt in his Vollstandig (The Fear)

4: Madara’s Limbo hits Haschwalth while he’s using the Balance (What happens to the Limbo?)

NinjaRizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I’ll start:

1: Haki is a weird concept as it is, considering it’s willpower or some weird concept, but since it is actually physical substance and seems to be an energy that can be exerted and depleted, it stands to reasons Askin can likely make it lethal. Kaido would likely die from this.

2: This is also a weird scenario considering that Kaguya is essentially immortal, but making chakra lethal for Kaguya would likely lead her to ‘die’ over and over again, likely unable to reform.

3: Itachi might be able to resist the illusions, but he also might succumb. It’s a tricky one. Not sure about this.

4: Limbo receives the same damage, despite being in a different dimension. This is because once you harm Haschwalth the initial aftermath is dependent on you, and not him.

Avatar image for deactivated-6466bbc8709dc
deactivated-6466bbc8709dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why does this just feel like an attempt to provoke an argument?

TheThirdDawb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

None of these work because bleach is hill level

NinjaRizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wk_decaff: If I wanted to provoke an argument, I’d make Haschwalth vs Isshiki which I’ve honestly been dying to make. This is just out of curiosity

Mike_Strike10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@ninjarizer: If you want war make Haschnwalth Vs Juudara.

Avatar image for deactivated-633515ca77612
deactivated-633515ca77612

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wk_decaff: If I wanted to provoke an argument, I’d make Haschwalth vs Isshiki which I’ve honestly been dying to make. This is just out of curiosity

Do it

Avatar image for deactivated-62456d8e79a71
deactivated-62456d8e79a71

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ninjarizer: Would Jugram's Balance be a passive ability or a thought-activated one? I can't recall Jugram passively activating his Schrift (as in it activating without Jugram being aware of it). Because whether it's active or passive would hugely influence his match-ups.

diydeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What do you think would happen in these specific scenarios:

1: Askin Nakk Le Varr makes Haki lethal to Kaido using the Deathdealing

2: Askin Nakk Le Varr makes Chakra lethal to Kaguya using the Deathdealing

3: Itachi looks at As Nodt in his Vollstandig (The Fear)

4: Madara’s Limbo hits Haschwalth while he’s using the Balance

1) Kaido dies.

2) Kaguya can't really die...so she'll end up like Ichigo; completely unable to fight

3) Itachi obviously had worst fears and isn't a stone totem of unfeeling...he gives into despair.

4) Haschwalth uses Balance; a limbo probably won't kill him in 1 hit.

ImaginaryIdjit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Let at Askin doing any damage to Kaguya whatsoever when Yoruichi survived the deathdealing.

NinjaRizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NinjaRizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@imaginaryidjit: This understandable, but it’s very clear that Askin was jobbing on purpose the entire fight. This doesn’t change the fact that Kaguya has an abundance of chakra, and if it was made lethal to the highest possible degree (he even claimed before he died that they were only breathing cause of him, which was obvious he almost instantly finished Oetsu who is >>>> Yoruichi, and flattened Ichigo who is also >>>> Yoruichi) Kaguya should be affected in some way, and that way could just be eternal death, as her very essence is poisonous to her. All types of chakra (Physical, Spiritual, Sage) would work to kill her instead.

JoshTaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kaido would die, kaguya would be indefinitely incapacitated unless she somehow adapts? As nodt deals in primal fear and thus cannot be really resisted unless you absolutely have no fear or have no concept of fear, and so Itachi succumbs. Haschwalt survives

NinjaRizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bleakfuture: It’s been shown to be passive

(cut Ichigo’s blade in half when Yhwach could not, which is illogical).

It’s why he’s one of the most overpowered characters in Bleach, the only way he really could be hit was by having damaged directly reflected onto his body. Besides, it’s entirely possible his Schrift works after his death as many of the Sternritter’s Schrift operate in this way (Yhwach, Gerard, Lille, Shaz, Askin, Quilge, and Mask somewhat) and considering it’s stated The Balance > The Almighty in combat, there’s no reason why it wouldn’t work this way. If Haschwalth was referring to the complete Almighty when he said this there’s no question.

ImaginaryIdjit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ninjarizer: Askin's volstandigg should be able to kill Kaguya, yeah. BUT there's no evidence either Ichigo or Oetsu are superior than Yoruichi(and I say this as someone who thinks that the royal guard are as strong as they are hyped up to be, they just didn't get to chance to show it off) and under these conditions Askin shouldn't be able to do anything to Kaguya. There's no evidence that an abundance of Chakra causes someone to die, so there's no lethal dose resistanxe to decrease. Askin made the reishi in the air more dangerous, he didn't make the reiryoku lethal. At least as far as I can tell. I didn't check if he said anything about his fight with Ichigo, but I know he made the reishi in the air dangerous to Chad and Orihime so I assume he did the same to Ichigo and Yoruichi. Askin intentionally jobbing also doesn't make too much sense since he is the smartest of the sternritters and was only arrogant once he pulled out the volstandigg, where he could easily instakill his opponents without needing to hit them with anything.

Avatar image for deactivated-62456d8e79a71
deactivated-62456d8e79a71

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ninjarizer:

It’s been shown to be passive

(cut Ichigo’s blade in half when Yhwach could not, which is illogical).

How is that passive? Jugram clearly intended on stopping Ichigo, it's not something that activated on its own.

It’s why he’s one of the most overpowered characters in Bleach, the only way he really could be hit was by having damaged directly reflected onto his body.

He is one of the strongest, but not because his Schrift is passive. Not only very few can injure him, but those that can injure, he simply reflects it back, simply not passively.

Besides, it’s entirely possible his Schrift works after his death as many of the Sternritter’s Schrift operate in this way (Yhwach, Gerard, Lille, Shaz, Askin, Quilge, and Mask somewhat) and considering it’s stated The Balance > The Almighty in combat, there’s no reason why it wouldn’t work this way. If Haschwalth was referring to the complete Almighty when he said this there’s no question.

And yet every other Schrift can't activate post-mortem. So that's not a convincing evidence.

NinjaRizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bleakfuture: When I say passive, I mean he can make the ability happen instantly if he so wishes, which maybe isn’t the same as passive, but in this instance it virtually is.

The translations for the Balance are iffy. Some translate it as it ‘any misfortune that befalls me, my shield will bear in my stead) and some say, like the Viz: ‘all misfortunes that occur to me are recieved by this shield’ all in which imply some level of passivity. Nonetheless, the ability can be instantly applied regardless.

I’ll explain it better. Similarly to the Miracle AND to the Superstar, Haschwalths Schrift has a condition that is not dependent on himself, but rather the opponent or some other entity. For example, the Miracle’s healing and damage reflection works from the ‘fear and the hope’ of the masses respectively. Mask in the same way, can be resurrected by James even if he dies because again, James is independent of him and his cheering allows Mask to regenerate indefinitely.

As for Haschwalth, his Schrift not only operates on the misfortune that he recieves himself, but also the fortune that his opponent receives, and there are two abstract examples for this. One is that Cang Du blocks his blade, receiving ‘fortune’ and the ‘misfortune’ he receives as a result is Haschwalth ignoring his durability and cutting him, as to say it also have Haschwalth fortune as a result. Secondly, Uryu transferring the wounds was ‘fortunate’, therefore the ‘misfortune’ he recieved was receiving those same wounds, which is also fortune for Haschwalth.

Wouldn’t it stand to reason, because of these observations, that if one were to kill Haschwalth, the punishment they would receive is also instant death in the same manner they inflicted, and Haschwalth’s wounds being regenerated into the shield and him coming back to life? His Shield is also an abstract item, doesn’t take damage, is likely made of pure reishi, can be summoned and withdrawn at will, similar to Gerard and Shaz, it is likely his Schrift will heal him after a fatal injury.

It being stronger than the Almighty in combat also attests to this fact. If it doesn’t operate in this way, then surely it is weaker than even his version of the Almighty in combat?

Seb178

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sorry but jugram's hax's doesn't apply to limbo