#1 Posted by Rebake (4559 posts) - - Show Bio

Perfectly balanced as all things should be.

#2 Edited by GGtinyPP (63 posts) - - Show Bio

Favorite: avengers assemble (best scene in the mcu)

Least favorite: When Scott Hotwires the car (epic battle stops and puts in a dumb scene about him hot wiring a car)

#3 Edited by KillBilly (2290 posts) - - Show Bio

Favorite Scene: Scott passing through the empty run down street, going straight to the memorials to look for his daughter's name before anyone else when he finds out about the catastrophe and then reuniting with his daughter when he finds out she's alive. That or Nebula killing her past self ( great symbolic and literal scene for a lot of reasons ).

Least Favorite: Female Avengers all conveniently getting together on the battlefield to have an epic girl power moment.

Avatar image for thespartanb345t
#4 Posted by TheSpartanB345T (4386 posts) - - Show Bio

Favorite: Avengers Assemble

Least Favorite: the unnecessarily long time travel section, probably the entire first half of the movie.

#5 Posted by Lan_Fan (15891 posts) - - Show Bio

Favorite: Scarlet Witch vs Thanos

Least favorite: Cap staying in the past, as it kinda screws up their concept of time travel.

#6 Posted by Morpheus_ (34630 posts) - - Show Bio

Favorite: "You couldn't live with your failure. Where did that bring you? Back to me."

Least favorite: Corny all female pose, "America's ass" and I'm sure there are others. Endgame had many weak scenes.

#7 Posted by Soratoumiga (3636 posts) - - Show Bio

When will people stop whining and bitching about the all-female scene? No one would notice if it was all-male, definitely.

OT: Favourite: Scarlet Witch vs Thanos

Least Favourite: Cap's ending, in general

#8 Posted by CocaColaMan (532 posts) - - Show Bio

Favorite: Cap vs Thanos.

Least: the disrespect on my two favorite Marvel characters.

#9 Edited by TobyMaguire (724 posts) - - Show Bio

Favorite: Captain Marvel no selling Thanos Headbutt

Least Favorite: Carol interaction with Avengers except Spiderman and Tony. She felt like serious character instead of Witty friendly character from her movie

#10 Posted by Lan_Fan (15891 posts) - - Show Bio

@soratoumiga: We have the same favorite and least favorite scenes, lol.

#11 Posted by Soratoumiga (3636 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for deactivated-5d07416730d08
#12 Posted by deactivated-5d07416730d08 (2261 posts) - - Show Bio

Favorite : I am Inevitable...and I... am... Iron Man.

Least Favorite : ''Hey Peter Parker, you got something for me?''

#13 Edited by Morpheus_ (34630 posts) - - Show Bio

@soratoumiga said:

When will people stop whining and bitching about the all-female scene? No one would notice if it was all-male, definitely.

OT: Favourite: Scarlet Witch vs Thanos

Least Favourite: Cap's ending, in general

I'll stop when you stop bitching and whining about the personal opinions of others in a thread that asks for them.

#14 Posted by TobyMaguire (724 posts) - - Show Bio

Favorite : I am Inevitable...and I... am... Iron Man.

Least Favorite : ''Hey Peter Parker, you got something for me?''

No Caption Provided

#15 Edited by Soratoumiga (3636 posts) - - Show Bio

@morpheus_: I wasn't singling you out, and frankly, didn't even notice that you said that. Don't have to be so snide.

#16 Posted by Morpheus_ (34630 posts) - - Show Bio

@morpheus_: I wasn't singling you out, and frankly, didn't even notice that you said that. Don't have to be so snide.

I don't care if you single me out or not, it would had been more earnest if you had. You are intentionally disrespectful yet expect respect in return during a direct response. It doesn't quite work out that way.

If you object to what people say, there are better ways to spark a discussion than saying they bitch or whine, on merit of simply disagreeing with you.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cf823e3012e8
#17 Posted by deactivated-5cf823e3012e8 (449 posts) - - Show Bio

Favorite was Cap wielding Mjolnir.

Least favorite was the entire Fornite scene.

#18 Posted by Soratoumiga (3636 posts) - - Show Bio

@morpheus_: First, you didn't have to respond, it was your choice, I didn't expect respect or disrespect in the response, because I didn't single you or anyone out, hence I didn't even expect a response. I merely expressed my opinion and was wondering why people do what I said they do. It wasn't directed towards you, or the user above you or any individual. It was in general. Second, it can't be discussed if it's a subjective topic.

#19 Posted by ANTHP2000 (28484 posts) - - Show Bio

The all female scene was really nice. No idea why someone would reasonably hate it.

Favorite:"On your left", the portals opening - by far the most powerful one, in the entire MCU, but honestly there were so many beautiful scenes. The entire 1940s flashback with Tony, Peggy and Jarvis, both Tony and Natasha's death scenes, the opening scene with Hawkeye's family, Wanda wrecking Thanos and so on.

Least Favorite: I didn't really dislike any scene, a few were just useless or boring to me. Some Ant-Man related scenes would fit there probably. Cap wielding Mjolnir was so unnecessary ngl, everyone loved it though so I won't go any further with that. They could also lay it down with the Thor memeing after a while.

#20 Edited by PenguinDust (9339 posts) - - Show Bio

Favorite: Cap using his shield and the hammer at the same time against Thanos.

Least #1: “Girl power” shot because it felt completely setup. I loved the individual performances of all of the heroines, but this poster-scene felt false.

Least #2: Scott locates his van in the middle of the battlefield using his key locator. I have one of those, they don’t have that great operational range.

#21 Edited by Lord_Titan_ (2789 posts) - - Show Bio

Fav: Captain America wielding mjlnor

Hated: Cap marvel and her interactions

#22 Posted by mrmonster (15909 posts) - - Show Bio

Favorite: Iron Man snapping away Thanos's army.

Least favorite: Pretty much the entire New Jersey sequence.

Avatar image for flashgreatersigneveryone
#23 Posted by FlashGreaterSignEveryone (1892 posts) - - Show Bio

Favorite: Cap fighting Thanos. (when he got Mjolnir, it was pretty hype NGL)

Least Favorite: Cap marvel no selling Thanos' headbutt, If I could change it, i'd make the headbutt break her nose and bloody her face but she still hangs on through the pain. That would show us shes a strong female character. (her character is so boring, no substance and bad acting)

Least Favorite 2: The "Girl power" scene was so unnatural and forced and so obviously PC agenda it just made me roll my eyes and cringe.

#24 Posted by Pipxeroth (9363 posts) - - Show Bio

Favourite: Literally every scene with Professor Hulk

Least Favourite: Literally every scene with Carol

#25 Posted by Magian (152043 posts) - - Show Bio

Favourite: If I had to choose, I would probably either choose the beginning of the movie where we are shown how the world was affected by the Snap, wish they had shown more of this or the heroes gathering in the final fight against Thanos.

Least favourite: I could do without several, if not all, of the joke scenes. The girl scene, while it didn't bother me as much as it did others, could have been executed better.

#26 Posted by jake_fury (295 posts) - - Show Bio

Favorite: Probably the gathering of heroes for the final battle. Other's were Tony's moments with his daughter, Cap in the past seeing Peggy and Tony's interactions with his dad.

Least Favorite: Any of the attempts at non-subtle comedy were bad IMO. I don't think I need to list them all here.

Avatar image for ready_4_madness
#27 Posted by Ready_4_Madness (17096 posts) - - Show Bio

Favourite - Avengers Assemble

Least - Cap wielding Mjolnir (I like the concept but not its delivery)

#28 Posted by Darkthunder (3135 posts) - - Show Bio

Favourite-1 I am inevitable and I am iron man

2 avengers assemble!

3 cap wielding mjolnr

Least favourite- marvel no selling the headbutt

#29 Edited by dirtytree332 (725 posts) - - Show Bio

Favorite - Avengers Assemble/All the combatants joining together in the final battle.

Least favorite - The moment where all of the women are gathered together, awful scene. Honorable mentions go to the Fortnite and Hulk diner ones as well, both cringe-inducing.

#30 Posted by JohnCena69swag (4026 posts) - - Show Bio

Favorite - idk maybe SW fighting Thanos.

Worst - Cap saying avengers assemble. Not the whole assembling part but cap saying it. Like stfu cap nobody put your shitty character in charge.

Also cap using mjolnir was so stupid it was pretty immersion breaking.

#31 Posted by Kairan1979 (27257 posts) - - Show Bio

Favorite - Cap with a hammer against Thanos.

Least favorite - all-female squad posing. Looked incredibly fake.

#32 Posted by Juggerman40 (391 posts) - - Show Bio

Favorite - When Cap said Avengers Assemble.

Least favorite - any scene involving Captain Marvel.