#1  Edited By speedlgt
Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Hawk

Hate to tell you They both make you a geek........

speedlgt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By speedlgt
Hawk said:
"Hate to tell you They both make you a geek........"

today maybe....but there was a time when that was not the case at all and thats the point. whats happened in the publics mind about starwars?
King Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By King Saturn
Well I like Star Trek and Star Wars... just not to a level of going to a Convention dressed as a Jedi or a Stormtrooper

lol
inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 324

User Lists: 12

#5  Edited By inferiorego  Staff

Remember when Star Wars was good? Before Lucas became a #$^&.....

Epsilon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Epsilon
inferiorego said:
"Remember when Star Wars was good? Before Lucas became a #$^&....."

At least Star Wars: Clone Wars was great (not the CGI movie, the five minute-a-episode cartoon series that ran for two seasons).
inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 324

User Lists: 12

#7  Edited By inferiorego  Staff
Epsilon said:
"inferiorego said:
"Remember when Star Wars was good? Before Lucas became a #$^&....."

At least Star Wars: Clone Wars was great (not the CGI movie, the five minute-a-episode cartoon series that ran for two seasons)."
100% agreement... I refuse to see the CGI one.... It was already done and it was the only good part of the prequels
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8  Edited By Static Shock
Hawk said:
"Hate to tell you They both make you a geek........"

I don't think being interested in something makes you a geek. It's like calling someone a geek because they are into basketball, or calling someone a geek because they are into spending $1000 on a new outfit. I think people call Star Wars fans geeks because they'll never understand why people like it.
Airstrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 8

#9  Edited By Airstrike

Is it any different than anyone, who goes to any type of convention, stand hours in line to see a band, collect anything, even sports fans who paint their faces!  Before you judge someone else look in the mirror thus into yourself and judge yourself!  I think they are just fans!  I am a big fan,  I read a lot of the novels and have seen all the movies with my father.  I have listened to the radio dramas and when I was a kid I played with the action figures and still have them stored some placeat my parents house or mine.  I never went to a convention because I live on the wrong side of the country or I would have went to one, probably.  I think some people call them geeks because when they were growing up they weren't allowed to go see it or lived in a strict household.  I think Star Wars like Comics represents dreams and imagination and many children at those times and today aren't allowed to have that, they have to live in the now and reality and aren't allowed to be children for one second.  I think the problem lies when those children grow up but don't what to accept the responsibities of being adults and want to stay in the dream/imagination world.  You can have hobbies and such but you need a job and have to be able to support your family!

Darth Balls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Darth Balls

if you are atrue starwars fan youd watch any starwars movie. even that shit ass and yes i use those words loosley to describe this ...christmas special minus the cartoon because we all get a glimpse of the fettman befor empire wich is actually pretty cool.

• check out the cartoon

Shaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Shaper

Star wars is alright. I like it more when I was kid. Now, I still consider Vader as Badass and the clones cool, but I think Luke and Leela is what make people more geeky. (When they like them more, I mean)

GodOfDoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By GodOfDoom

changing your name to Luke Skywalker (which people have) is geeky.

Lady Tlieso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#13  Edited By Lady Tlieso

umm everyone on this site is a geek.