starting off

the boogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By the boogeyman

i am just starting to get into comic books, what are the best current ones to buy. the only comic book i read are the ones you get at free comic book day.and the spectacular spiderman volume1.

Prodigal Son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Prodigal Son

What are you looking for. The classic tights and cape style of superhero? Taught thrillers? Dark or horror? Give us something to work with or all you'll get from most people is a list of their own personal favorite.

the boogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By the boogeyman

i looking for a fast paced series that is easy to pick up on the parts that i missed

Ms. Invisible

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By Ms. Invisible

Well from the top of my head, Amazons Attack! and it follows with Wonder Woman #9 (?) but that's a pretty average issue so it slows down. I think anything with Marvel is fast-paced.

Prodigal Son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Prodigal Son

Pick up this week's Invincible. That might do the trick. You might be able to pick up back issues of the current Avengers run. That's been pretty fast paced so far, and we're only a few issues into the current story line.

ShufflerHS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By ShufflerHS

Prodigious Man says:

"Pick up this week's Invincible. That might do the trick. You might be able to pick up back issues of the current Avengers run. That's been pretty fast paced so far, and we're only a few issues into the current story line."

Yea Invincible starting with #42, it has a recap of everything that's happen and it's only 1.99 (and plus it'll be the first issue of a trade so you won't get doubles when buying te trades)