Star Wars - Tier List (REUPLOAD for crash). But I had time to correct some things thanks to the previous comments !

• 90 results
Avatar image for deactivated-5b59ad8d30e94
deactivated-5b59ad8d30e94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

According to multiple books, comics, movies, games, Lucas, Gillard, Disney. What do you think of it ? (Ranked by power)

Canon and Legends. But don’t forget there’s a big INEQUALITY between the characters born with the movies/TV shows and the characters born in books and ESPECIALLY video games!

Tier 10 (God)

The Ones (Father, Son, Daughter), Abeloth

Tier 9 (Masters+)

Yoda, Darth Sidious, Anakin Skywalker (Knightfall), Darth Vader, Darth Plagueis, Valkorion

Tier 8 (Masters)

Mace Windu, Revan (Prime), Luke Skywalker (TLJ, lowered by dark-sith123), Darth Bane (lowered by HitTheAssassin and yesanother), Exar Kun, Darth Nihilus, Count Dooku, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Maul

Tier 7 (Experts+)

Kyp Durron (added by Aristeaus), Darth Malak, Ahsoka Tano (highered by dark-sith123 and yesanother), Darth Zannah (highered by yesanother), Freedon Nadd (highered by yesanother), Arcann, Vaylin (both added by Aristeaus), Marka Ragnos, Naga Sadow (highered by yesanother)

Tier 6 (Experts)

Darth Malgus (lowered by HitTheAssassin), Satele Shan, Quinlan Vos (highered by TheMuser), Qui-Gon Jinn, Darth Traya, Plo-Koon, Kit Fisto, Cin Drallig (highered Wolfrazer) by Ki-Adi Mundi, Assajj Ventress (highered by Dawn_Of_Ages)

Tier 5 (Adepts)

Pong Krell, Kylo Ren/Rey (highered by Riddlerfan77 and Jucaslucasa), Grand Inquisitor, Luminara Unduli, Ayla Secura, Barriss Offee, Kanan Jarrus)

Tier 4 (Apprentices)

All Others Inquisitors, Ezra Bridger

Tier 3 (Novices)

Chirrut Îmwe, Younglings Anakin brutally slaughtered

Aristeaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Do my eyes deceive me? Where is Kyp? Arcann? Vaylin?

Mostly the Kyp one though... Dude moved a black hole once. lol

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Malgus shouldn't be in the same tier as Dooku, Nihilus and Maul. Bane shouldn't be in the same tier as Plagueis, Valkorion, Revan or Vader. Windu shouldn't be an entire tier above Dooku. TLJ Luke shouldn't be in the same tier as Sidious.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yesanother: I agree with you for th most but Vader has been described by his master as « unparalleled » in terms of powers, and yes, maybe not high, but vindican and Trebor can appear on this list

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yesanother: https://www.writeurl.com/text/7c2o9skmjc7a07xzojgc/mdkxhbk7x6u8611kv6pm

Avatar image for deactivated-5bf470b432518
deactivated-5bf470b432518

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Kylo should be an adept not an apprentice.

Kilius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Bane should be tier 8 but for the most part I agree. Mace is a bit hard to assess do to his inconsistent power scaling; most of the time he's Dooku level, then at the last minute he's Sidious level *sigh*.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kilius: and we don’t know if Sheev purposely lost... dammit x)

Avatar image for deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99
deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If TLJ Luke is that high, shouldn't Rey and Kylo be way higher than 4?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yesanother: and they are both the last Sith x) so they can tell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yesanother: are you that sure that, with no prep, Valkorion would be able to hold everyone in tier 8 ?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yesanother: http://drewsviews.info/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/The-Lost-One-Lord-Sidious-has-force-choke-on-Count-Dooku.jpg

Plus Sidious feared Vader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jucaslucasa: their power is so hard to measure, but I think they have a decent place now, what do you think ?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kilius: I think the top of the Tier 7 could be ok, but if you give me a convincing argument, yeah I think I may higher him ;)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yesanother: but he beat Valkorion before his Prime (but Valk is still higher than him, maybe not THAT higher, but higher)

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/revan-vs-emperor-vitiate-1790428/

This is an eternal fight xD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yesanother: but they both fear each other, both paranoid whereas Dooku feared Sidious but Sheev didn’t really fear Dooku.

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/ImperfectUntidyGopher-size_restricted.gif

He already said Dooku wasn’t going to be his final apprentice. But I guess Vadee wouldn’t be either. But clearly Vader>Dooku>Maul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yesanother: but what can Valk do that would hurt Vader ?

Avatar image for deactivated-5bf470b432518
deactivated-5bf470b432518

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Dawn_of_Ages

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kylo and the GI haven't done anything that puts them on the same tier as Ventress.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yesanother: and the fact that he slaughtered more than 100 Jedi, including Masters, and some of them just few days after he got his armor, he survived lava/fire, choked someone at miiiiiiiles away (even choking someone he couldn’t see, conjuring lightning, destroying an atat, reading the mind of someone he couldn’t even see, sensing Luke where the emperor couldn’t, lying to his master (so basically lying to the most powerful sith ever by acting surprised when the emperor revealed to him that he had a son, which he already new about), killing an army of rebels, resisted a sith temple destruction, and killing Sidious. Yeah maybe he isn’t the type of sith to live 2000 years and to absorb planets, yeah (and we know how kotor and tfu are exaggerated x) Oh and btw all Starkiller powers comes from...him

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dawn_of_ages: challenging multiple times a Jedi Knight with ease but yeah, I’ll higher Ventress, you’re right ;)

TheMuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dang, I knew CV SW community had fallen into disrepair....But this is depressing...(JK, not a awful list, but needs some modifications)

Honestly, Vindican is a pleab who should not or barely qualify for this list. I'd kick him to the curb tbh.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@themuser: okay yeah we didn’t see that much of him you’re right. Anything else ?

dark-sith123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pilego:

It's an okay list. For the higher tiers, bring Luke down to eight. He's done nothing to warrant being in the same tier as Sidious and Yoda.

And no, Vitiate definitely has not done anything to warrant being up with Sidious and Yoda. He's fine where he is at an eight.

TheMuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By TheMuser

@pilego: This is a composite charactors list right?

Malgus and Ventress are already boarder line for moving up to the next tier. Vos if we are taking his depiction in DD seriously should be the next lvl up. Cannon Tano should almost certainly be another level up assuming that she fought Prime vader (Some quote about Cannon vader's prime being when they fought, even tho legends Vader's prime was RoTJ). I don't even know all her feats considering I stopped watching rebels at season 4.

Are you trying to make a complete list? If so then obviously your missing a few. If not then its ok enough.

EDIT: Also Valk should prob be moved up a tier.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dark-sith123: Luke is quite a confusing character, we don’t know, that’s true however he needs that damn nexus :/. I’ll lower him.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@themuser: I would say that Vader’s Prime would be ESB because, after, he started to be emotional about Luke and stopped killing imperial officiers when they failed. But I’ll higher Vos

Dawn_of_Ages

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pilego: Toying with and ultimately getting taken to the curb by S1 Kanan isn't in the same tier as contending TCW Anakin and Obi Wan simultaneously.

TheMuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pilego: Honestly it depends on what version of Vader and what quote you want to take. Vader wasn't at his best in RoTJ purely because of his emotional distress. however in a Vader (RoTJ) vs Vader (ESB) Vader (RoTJ) should win based on the quote IIRC.

dark-sith123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By dark-sith123

@themuser:

assuming that she fought Prime vader (Some quote about Cannon vader's prime being when they fought,

There is one quote by Pablo Hidalgo saying Vader was in his prime, but it was referring to him as a character and his character development. Not his combative prowess.

I don't even know all her feats considering I stopped watching rebels at season 4.

Well, in Season 4 she briefly deflected a Force assault from Palpatine, but the fight took place on what seemed to be a Force nexus so she was likely amped, and Palpatine wasn't actually there so his attack probably wasn't at full potency. Besides, Sidious looked pretty playful. She has nothing new, really- her only feat is an unquantifiable, circumstantial Force feat.

Tano's fine at seven.

TheMuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@themuser:

assuming that she fought Prime vader (Some quote about Cannon vader's prime being when they fought,

There is one quote by Pablo Hidalgo saying Vader was in his prime, but it was referring to him as a character and his character development. Not his combative prowess.

I don't even know all her feats considering I stopped watching rebels at season 4.

Well, in Season 4 she briefly deflected a Force assault from Palpatine, but the fight took place on what seemed to be a Force nexus so she was likely amped, and Palpatine wasn't actually there so his attack probably wasn't at full potency. Besides, Sidious looked pretty playful. She has nothing new, really- her only feat is an unquantifiable, circumstantial Force feat.

I see, I appreciate the help on the Vader quote, and Tano Feat. I guess the feat really doesn't affect much.

redheathen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i can't believe the order of some of these characters.

Avatar image for in-sidiousvader
In-sidiousvader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pilego:

It's an okay list. For the higher tiers, bring Luke down to eight. He's done nothing to warrant being in the same tier as Sidious and Yoda.

And no, Vitiate definitely has not done anything to warrant being up with Sidious and Yoda. He's fine where he is at an eight.

Hes above Plaguies though he needs to edit that Plaguies has been proven time and time again to be flat out better than Valkorion

Avatar image for in-sidiousvader
In-sidiousvader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By In-sidiousvader

@yesanother said:

@in-sidiousvader: Except he hasn't though. Your whole argument for why Plagueis is better was based on a blurb, which are subjective.

Its not based just on a blurb why don't you go read some of the many threads Where plaguies is debated superior to Valkorion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dawn_of_ages: Filoni said he didn’t want the ghost crew to die so quickly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hope_w

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pilego: Plagueis would nigh-stomp anakin and Vader along with give Yoda the fight of his life if not narrowly take him aswell. Its no argument to be had at placing him in tier 8 as he's far more powerful than anyone else there. I especially dont see how you came to this conclusion with Dueling skill in mind.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hope_w: Could he beat Vader, KF Ani, or Yoda ? Far powerful than everyone in Tier 8 ? Argument ? (Im open to every suggestion)

redheathen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pilego said:

@redheathen: Like ?

I posted differences on the previous thread. Did you delete it?

Dawn_of_Ages

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Dawn_of_Ages

@pilego said:

Filoni said he didn’t want the ghost crew to die so quickly

And?

AnonymousJedi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How are Maul and Dooku below bane? How are they still tier 7s?

Hope_w

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Hope_w

@pilego said:

@hope_w: How could he beat Vader, KF Ani, or Yoda ?

Superior to Vader across the boards, might as well claim a speedblitz tbh.

Zonakin proves a worthy challenge but his comparable skill in dueling and wider array of force capabilities as well as utilization in combat leave him outmatched as well.

Yoda either Dominates in sabers or the Muun hits him with Midicholorian Manip. I personally think Yoda wins 6-7/10 but a case can be made for otherwise if it just comes down to raw force abuse.

EDIT: also yes, the only one in tier 8 that could even hope to challenge Plagueis is Mace......and oh boy Revan is there.....