'Star Wars: The Clone Wars' Lives on

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

While it was previously announced Star Wars: The Clone Wars apparently won't get another full season on Cartoon Network, the creative team also made it clear they have plenty of unaired footage and more stories to tell. Supervising director Dave Filoni spoke with USA Today and revealed new information about the upcoming adventure that's in store for us.

"There are questions that are pretty big as far as it comes with the Clone Wars and things that people have wanted to know," Filoni says. "They're just these concepts just hanging out there, and finally we're going to deal with them."

"The Jedi have been fighting a war with an army that was commissioned by one of their own, Jedi Master Sifo-Dyas," he says. "But who was Sifo-Dyas, and what happened to him? The dark lord of the Sith has woven an intricate web to ensnare the Jedi, but it is not full-proof and sometimes a small clue, and a bit of chance, can lead to the unraveling of the best-laid plans."

No Caption Provided

Click here to watch a new clip. Whether it'll be on a new channel (most likely Disney XD?) or clumped together for a blu-ray/DVD has yet to be revealed. Regardless, there is indeed a lot left to answer with the show and it's great to see they'll also dive into the conflict with Sifo-Dyas. It has also been confirmed we'll eventually another show (in a different era). So, that begs the question... what era? What would you like to see from the next series, Viners?

Source: USA Today

Sawcesome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Legacy or Old Republic.

blkson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2  Edited By blkson

Can't wait for this series to return. Saturday mornings haven't been the same since the last season's end.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

Avatar image for bluelantern1995
BlueLantern1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 26

#4  Edited By BlueLantern1995

Hmm...still need to catch up. Got bored somewhere in Season 3 and need to catch up...want to but am currently catching up on other shows.

wmwadeii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2261

User Lists: 3

Was hearing it's probably going to be a 2hr special to close things out.

FlashKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 19

Avatar image for stmichalofwilson
StMichalofWilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 107

This will be interesting. Sifo-Dyas did have some role to play in Ep. 2 and the Darth Plagueis book. It'll be interesting to know how. I hope the episodes come soon!

pspin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 182

#8  Edited By pspin

I want the new show to be in the Legacy Era because I love the era but I don't because I don't want to see the story and characters ruined.

To be clear, I don't hate Disney's buy out, I simply don't have the confidence that a movie every other year will have high quality, especially if it is straight to DVD. A TV show is different but to many things like that going on at the same time will destroy continuity and ruin one of the things that makes Star Wars special.

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#9  Edited By owie  Moderator

Cool. I never thought I'd say this, but I'm actually more excited about more Clone Wars-style stuff than I am about the "actual" movies. I'm looking forward to them too, but I've just gotten sucked in by the Clone Wars era and even the visuals of the show.

Avatar image for baberaham_lincoln
Baberaham_Lincoln

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Being 18 and going to Uni does not stop my traditional routine of eating Coco-puffs while watching beautiful morning cartoons... 10 years and still going strong D..X

csantilli27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By csantilli27

This is great news. I already miss the clone wars

frozenedge2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@baberaham_lincoln: Right there with you except it's either Frosted Flakes or Apple Jacks instead haha

Avatar image for redheadedatrocitus
RedheadedAtrocitus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I'd like to see the stuff pertaining to Sifo-Dyas myself. I'm really intrigued now. As for another show, I'd like to see something now take place right AFTER the Rebel victory on Endor, covering to the very end of the Galactic Civil War. Yes, I want the Thrawn trilogy done on tv if they won't do it for the big screen.

umbrafeline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 20

#14  Edited By umbrafeline

if it goes on xd i wont be able to watch it :-(

Avatar image for banestrokelobogrundybatarrow
BaneStrokeLoboGrundyBatArrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

IS THAT PLOKOON?!

Avatar image for emerald_general_jai
Emerald_General_Jai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 9

A time when Jedi and Sith are prevalent. I'd like one set with Ben Skywalker, or the heroes of the Old Republic during that long ass war

Crimsonlord53

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Did anyone else think that ship was the ebon hawk.

Avatar image for herokiller12344
Herokiller12344

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Herokiller12344

Boy.....I serioulsy wish they took the easy route and just killed her.

weaponxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By weaponxx

yay