Star Wars: Rise of Skywalker or The Matrix: Revolutions - Which is the worst film?

assemblesquad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

assemblesquad  Online

Poll Star Wars: Rise of Skywalker or The Matrix: Revolutions - Which is the worst film? (26 votes)

Star Wars: Rise of Skywalker 54%
The Matrix: Revolution 46%
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

1. Which is disappointing?

2. Which is worse?

• 
Avatar image for wolverinebatmanftw
WolverineBatmanFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Revolutions on both counts. It's a very bad movie and a frankly pathetic end to a trilogy that began with one of the greatest, most groundbreaking sci-fi action films ever made.

KillBilly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By KillBilly

@wolverinebatmanftw said:

Revolutions on both counts. It's a very bad movie and a frankly pathetic end to a trilogy that began with one of the greatest, most groundbreaking sci-fi action films ever made.

I mean, I could see how that might be a fair argument for why it'd be more disappointing. But TROS is just broken on a fundamental storytelling level, not even accounting for all the cringe that's in it.

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 MAZAHS117  Online

Dear God I’d never thought it come to this but....*deep breath*

😔

1) Episode IX

2) Episode IX

WolverineBatmanFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By WolverineBatmanFTW  Online

@killbilly:

Honestly I find RoS mediocre but easier to sit through. Not only is Revolutions bad, but it's just so damn boring.

El_mago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By El_mago

TROS by far it felt like it was 3 movies in one,very breaking on storytelling and multiple plot holes that got answered in the novelization like it was a half Bad Dark Empire copy paste,and god lord the ending was awful...

On the other hand Even if revolutions was boring as heck at least it's not that cringy

KillBilly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By KillBilly

@wolverinebatmanftw said:

@killbilly:

Honestly I find RoS mediocre but easier to sit through. Not only is Revolutions, but it's just so damn boring.

I dunno. All I can say is that Matrix: Revolutions infuriated me to a far lesser degree than TROS. They literally made it so that everything that happened in the Star Wars universe prior to TROS is irrelevant.

SocaJunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By SocaJunkie  Online

...aside from being up it’s own arse, Revolutions was still enjoyable for me and I don’t get why people hate it so much.

TROS was just disappointing.

Bayman007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Matrix Revolutions

SanoHibiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rise of Palpatine on both counts.

Avatar image for captain_inverse
captain_inverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By captain_inverse

Fall of Skywalker was abysmal

Matrix 3 was not as good as the other matrix movies but it was not an INSULT to its series.

SW is dead, disney just buys things cause there popular, NOT because there is a love for the franchise. Just ignorance of a great story and a love of money.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e80d2cfcca66
deactivated-5e80d2cfcca66

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WolverineBatmanFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captain_inverse:

Both ReLoaded and Revolutions are insults to The Matrix by the sheer factor of how crap they are. Neither of them should exist.

Penguin-Dust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Rise of Skywalker may not have made a lick of sense, but I found it fun just the same. Matrix Revolutions on the other hand is boring and destroyed any interest I had in the franchise. Even after TROS I am eager for more Star Wars content. I can’t say the same of the Matrix.

Avatar image for captain_inverse
captain_inverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverinebatmanftw: mmmmmmm....agent smith should have stayed dead.

but the reveal of PREVIOUS Matrix's and the architect was very well done IMO. Architect, Oracle, meralvinge(French dude)...the previous Oracle, felt real and the original matrix essentially failing and needing to reboot made sense to me.

Smith was still a big part. So I can understand where u are coming from.

The matrix STILL has a chance to redeem itself with matrix 4 (revelations???)

There is no redeeming Luke for being portrayed as a quitter, coward, and shut in.. Palps surviving makes Anakin's sacrifice moot, also was VERY POORLY explained. Ass pull force techniques by a undertrained "jedi" are just as cringe as ANYTHING in the matrix.

Thought?