Star Fox (Fox and Falco) respect thread!

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Wolfrazer

So thanks to a particular battle and particular user here, I have decided that "why not?" in making a respect thread for Star Fox team members, Fox McCloud and Falco Lombardi. Only these 2 really, as they are the only members of the team with any credible and also extensive feats to their name.

I don't expect them to be used in battles, this is just more of a thing I'm doing cause I'm bored really. /Shrug.

Now before I begin, just gonna point out that the 1st bit of this will have some old scans(90s era) so you may see some strange dialogue and of course artwork.

There will also be more newer scans and also gifs to showcase some stuff too. So...without further ado, let's begin!

===========

Fox and Falco, heroes, rivals, teammates, brothers.
Fox and Falco, heroes, rivals, teammates, brothers.

Starfox Nintendo Power

So the 1st 4 scans just show Falco thinking back when he, Fox along with Peppy and Slippy raided Andros's convoys with nothing more than a laser cannon and some hover bikes, Falco manning the cannon taking out the ship, Fox planning the whole thing. They were sort of Robin Hoods during that time.

Last scan shows General Pepper recruiting the team to fight Andross and his troops, stating that he needed the best pilots that the Lylat System had to offer.

The 1st scan shows Fox and Falco beating up some of Andros's troops.

Next 2 scans shows Falco beating up Fox because he was wanting to take on Andross alone and with a damaged Arwing.

Last scan tells of Fox's training, being in the top of his class, flying circles around anyone, able to survive intense gravity training for days.

Fox saves Fara after she gets shot down and while doing so, also takes out a cruiser.

Here Fox takes out Andross abit with slight help, however Fox would still have needed to avoid all the things Andross threw at him and then get in a clear shot to take out Andross, so it still shows skill.

StarFox: Farewell, Beloved Falco

Here Falco saves Katt, blasting a large creature with a missile making it retreat.

Just Fox taking out some enemies.

Falco taking out the afore mentioned creature using his Arwing as the weapon.

Fox fighting Captain Shears, avoiding his sword attacks before getting a sword of his own and beating him.

Fox vs Falco in an Arwing fight showing both of their piloting skills.

Gifs

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

1st gif shows Fox avoiding a blaster shot at him, 2nd shows Falco coming in saving Fox and blasting all the enemies, without hurting Fox.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

1st gif shows Fox being quick and agile enough to avoid a blast from a cannon fired by Bowser that was moving fast.

2/3rd scans show Falco arriving, leaving the cockpit of his Arwing, landing perfect before then moving fast enough to disarm Bowser of the cannon before he could react(and he was looking right at Falco and aiming at him) and then destroying said cannon.

Well there ya go folks, hope ya enjoy the read through!

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

@wolfrazer: This is awesome! Really nice work on this!

Avatar image for deactivated-5c901e667a76c
deactivated-5c901e667a76c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By deactivated-5c901e667a76c  Moderator

@wolfrazer: Fox and Falco just might be my two favorite Nintendo characters.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pizzaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Pizzaman

@wolfrazer: This is a good thread idea. I don't play a lot of Nintendo games but since i play a huge amount of games in general it'll be awesome to learn about bipedal starship flying animals.

No Caption Provided

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2