Stand-Up Comics!

• 56 results
#51 Posted by Asymmetrical (23750 posts) - - Show Bio

FAAAAAABLLLLLESSSSSS! 

great issue, the Magic Mirror's sarcastic personality is awesome!

#52 Posted by Media_Master (2189 posts) - - Show Bio

nice vid.

#53 Posted by Dr. Detfink (542 posts) - - Show Bio

Sorry to say Babs that GL Corps #42 trumped any thing you had predicted.  Still, I liked this prediction format. Shouldn't you have a crystal ball instead? lol. :)

While the art in Batman and Robin has been atrocious (come back Quitely!) the pay off in the final page is something I have been asking myself since Final Crisis. Also I wonder how the next arc will turn out considering how the final page of #6 kind of runs into what was key in Blackest Night right? I didn't get enough
Flamingo for my taste. However, I do admire the fact that Grant Morrison is trying to create new Rogues gallery for Dick as Batman. 

Strange read like a lot of first issues. Setting up the pieces. Now, Babs and I differ on Doctor VooDoo but I feel the uncertainty of VooDoo's lack of confidence and his dabbling in darker arts is fresher than Strange's situation. 

As for Diggle's second issue...c'mon who didn't see Master Izo being alive? Matt Murdock is not killing any innocent person, ever. Hard act to follow Bendis Brubaker. I think the art is really good but I am still not sold on Diggle yet. His Thunderbolts run quickly fell apart.

#54 Posted by HaloKing343 (1355 posts) - - Show Bio

You guys should stop busting my ass. All I said was that I didn't like the concept of the video.

#55 Posted by crazywolf (662 posts) - - Show Bio

That was awesome! I wondered why there was a green screen in the office.

#56 Posted by SevanGrim (2193 posts) - - Show Bio

hey Babs! Im not reading Fables! 

you have my address.

cool first use of the green screen, but the laugh track kinda started to bug after a while. idk if you guys just need a better recording or what, but after the first review it kinda bugged me. just a little though. 

strange used to be one of my faves, and ill defiantly look into it come Wednesday. 
And batman and robin has in fact been spectacular.