SPOILERS AHEAD- Justice League Plot Breakdown... Still a rumor but has been proven correct numerous times.

• 80 results
Avatar image for thelastdragonborn
TheLastDragonborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

A month back a guy named ViewerAnon posted on /r/dceuleaks a JL screening AMA. Over the course of the last month, he has been proven correct many times.

Some instances include when he correctly said that the Kent Farm would be up for sale and just recently, he correctly predicted THE EXACT line of dialogue between Batman and Flash that was shown in the promos.

Ofcourse, it could be BS but he has been proven correct multiple times. Here is the plot break down he posted if anyone wants to read through it.

1. Kids film Superman interview on their phone.
  2. Montage w/ credits of all the crime and sadness happening now that Superman is dead.
  3. Batman hangs a thug off a roof. His fear attracts a parademon. Batman's tracking them (he lets the thug go).
  4. Victor hides out in his apartment. He's concerned because he's developed new powers - he can fly now, and he doesn't know where the power is coming from.
  5. Barry meets his dad. Barry wants to get a job in criminal justice to get him out, but his dad wants him to give up that pursuit and just live his life.
  6. Wonder Woman stops the terrorists in the court which apparently is totally not a bank like I thought.
  7. Steppenwolf comes through a "mother box portal" at Themyscira. The Amazonians try to play keep away with the box, tying it to arrows and firing it off before Steppenwolf can get it. But he eventually does and taunts Diana's mother (who lives) before disappearing with the box.
  8. Diana's mother orders that they fire a giant arrow to signal Diana.
  9. Diana sees a television report about the flaming arrow and knows what it means.
  10. Bruce talks to Alfred - Alfred eggs him on about liking Diana.
  11. Bruce meets Diana. They discuss Lex's journal - it had pictures of parademons and mother boxes.
  12. Lois meets Martha at the Daily Planet. They talk about Clark being gone. One of the young reporters is going on and on about a seemingly insignificant kidnapping story, but Lois immediately catches that all of the victims are members of Star Labs.
  13. Victor hacks Wayne Enterprises and looks at a bunch of holograms that hadn't been filled in with CGI yet (but I think are supposed to be info on Bruce, connecting him to Batman). For the life of me I can't remember what spurred him to do this.
  14. Diana tells Bruce the story of Steppenwolf's first invasion, when all the races came together to fight him. Yeah, there's at least one Lantern (I think there were two). When he dies we get a close-up of his ring blinking out.
  15. Bruce finds Arthur in a bar and tries to convince him to help people and is rejected. There's a mural on the wall showing an Atlantis warriior and three mother boxes.
  16. Arthur makes fun of Bruce for dressing like a bat, then heads back into the water. The "that's the opposite of what that phrase means" scene.
  17. Bruce recruits Barry in his apartment. 18 They get in Bruce's car. "What's your superpower again?" "I'm rich.” There’s also a funny bit about Barry having to eat all the time because his metabolism burns super-fast, and also that he hates brunch and doesn’t understand it.
  18. Bruce introduces Barry to Diana.
  19. Arthur saves a fisherman attacked by a parademon at sea (this is the trailer bit with the slow-mo waves behind him). He takes him back to the bar. I think he sees the mural and the mother box; either way, Arthur heads to Atlantis.
  20. Steppenwolf arrives and throws Mera around. He takes off with the mother box as Arthur shows up (I don’t remember him fighting Arthur, but it’s in that trailer; I don’t think it amounts to more than a punch or two).
  21. Arthur and Mera talk Aquaman movie setup. Something about him belonging there, but he’s pissed at them for killing his mom? Arthur leaves.
  22. Victor intercepts a transmission and meets Diana on the streets of Metropolis/Gotham, not sure which. She gives him a pep talk about how important he can be
  23. Silas is kidnapped by a parademon.
  24. Commissioner Gordon is told about another missing Star Labs scientist.
  25. He fires up the Bat signal. It’s the trailer scene where they all disappear, leaving Flash. Cyborg shows up at some point (I thought he met the team before this scene, but a dude on the forums is adamant he pops up DURING it). Gordon tells them about activity under Gotham harbor, and Cyborg says Silas is missing.
  26. The action scene under the sewers: this is the first big action scene of the movie. Steppenwolf is trying to get the location of the human mother box. The Justice League work together (Flash saves people, Wonder Woman fights, etc.). Batman brings a Bat-tank thing. Steppenwolf nearly kills them, but Aquaman shows up and floods the sewers, saving them all. (I think Steppenwolf gets the human mother box here - for the life of me I can’t remember, but the Russian family scenes start pretty soon after, so it makes sense.)
  27. The scene on top of the ‘cave-in.’ “Dressed like a giant bat? I dig it.”
  28. Batcave scene. Alfred likes having people around. Flash jumps in the Batmobile and makes a goof of himself. Bruce has the idea of using the mother box to resurrect Superman based on Luthor’s journal. Diana thinks it’s too dangerous. He says she could be what Superman was, a beacon. At some point she says he needs to stop grieving for his parents, and he tells her she doesn’t have room to talk when she ran away from the world for a hundred years because her boyfriend died.
  29. Order of events here is murky. Lois waking up from a nightmare? I don’t remember this scene in the movie, but I know there’s a Lois scene in the middle that I can’t remember.
  30. Flash and Cyborg dig up Superman’s coffin.
  31. The League head to the Kryptonian ship with the coffin. They set Clark in the pool. They need to charge up the mother box the moment it hits the water. Flash runs really fast and touches it just as it touches the water. Clark wakes up and explodes out of the ship, flying away.
  32. WW, Flash, Aquaman, and Cyborg find him at the broken statue from BVS. He’s confused. Batman arrives and tries to talk to him, but Superman freaks out, thinking they’re still fighting. He grabs Batman and his eyes go red. “Tell me, do you bleed?” Lois jumps out of a police car (Bruce called for her, apparently). Superman throws Batman against a car, takes Lois, and flies off. There’s a really silly gag with Batman lying on the ground saying “Yep, I definitely broke something.” (Also during this scene, Cyborg loses control of himself and shoots at Superman. His suit seams to auto-target Superman.)
  33. Clark and Lois arrive at the Kent farm, which has been sold to a bank.
  34. A Russian family gets ready for dinner. They hear loud noises outside. Parademons. They barricade the door.
  35. Bruce and Diana talk about Superman’s resurrection. They apologize to each other. Bruce takes off the batsuit and reveals just how utterly bruised he is from that one punch.
  36. Clark talks to Lois. Martha arrives, called by Lois. She cries and hugs Clark.
  37. Steppenwolf and the parademons arrive at a Russian nuclear reactor. They’re going to bring all three boxes together and “remake the world.”
  38. Another scene with the Russian family trying to keep parademons out.
  39. Bruce tracks Steppenwolf to the Russian nuclear reactor and tells the team.
  40. Another pep talk between Diana and Victor. He’s worried that he can’t control himself.
  41. Clark leaves the Kent Farm. This is the “I’ll take that as a yes” bit in the last trailer.
  42. They get in the jet. Arthur confesses that he’s never really had people before, and if he has to die, then this is a good way to do it. He gets misty eyed. It’s revealed Wonder Woman wrapped the Lasso of Truth around his ankle. It’s actually really really funny.
  43. Steppenwolf activates the mother boxes.
  44. The team arrives in Russia. The sky has gone red. There’s apparently “alien plants” everywhere according to the VFX card (I think these are the weird rock things in the latest trailer).
  45. Fight fight fight. I don’t remember any memorable beats other than stuff they’ve used in the trailers. Other than Bruce goes off alone to take out Steppenwolf and the team won’t let him do it ‘cause they’re all in this together.
  46. Superman arrives. “I’m a big fan of Justice” bit.
  47. Cyborg does a weird hacking thing to try and interfere with the mother boxes’ process. He manages not to attack Superman.
  48. Cyborg gets word of the Russian family loading into their track. They won’t make it. Superman and Flash go to save them. It becomes a race. Flash saves the family, then looks over to see Superman carrying an apartment building.
  49. Final fight. I know there was a leak about freeze breath and Steppenwolf’s axe, but I don’t remember that happening. He gets knocked around by the League, the parademons swarm to his fear, and then they lift him up. I’m not sure whether he gets ripped apart or sucked through a portal, because this was all black and white wireframe visuals.
  50. Lois has a voice over about how the world needs heroes as we see a bunch of stuff. It’s a Christopher Nolan-esque montage.
  51. Barry tells his father that he got a job at the courthouse. “It’s the lowest of the lowest jobs,” but he’s gonna do everything he can.
  52. Clark and Bruce move Martha bent into the Kent Farm. “How did you do it?” “I bought the bank.”
  53. More montage. Clark goes back to work. I know there’s something with Cyborg here but can’t remember it.
  54. The little Russian girl plants an alien flower. It starts to bloom.

jasonhawke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By jasonhawke

Holy. Shit.

Reads like an MCU movie to be honest (which is the right move)

Revan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm not gonna read all that.

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

savage

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the battle forums are going to explode after this and Ragnarok.

it sounds good though, not like BvS

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00
deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Based on what I know people who go to early screenings aren't allowed to share details of what they saw, if they did they'd be sued.

Plus, he could have saw a different cut of the film

Heatforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Heatforce

Well it's different then the spoiler I read. The one I read said they cut the scene with Barry meeting his dad (like we saw in the trailers) and that wonder woman basically defeats the villain. I could have swore that in one of the trailers it looked like cyborg opened a boom tube.

TheLastDragonborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@all-father: Very likely but he was proven 100% correct about the flash atat dialogue with Batman.

Word per Word. I think he could be BSing portions but he could also be right for a lot of them.

Anyways does it sound good?

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00
deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

righteous300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well damn.

TheLastDragonborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

righteous300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thelastdragonborn: Can only speak for myself, but I think I'm going to walk out if that theater in a pretty good mood.

ms__omega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It sounds pretty damned good if this is correct

Avatar image for marvelanddcfan24
MarvelandDCfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If there's no after credit scene with Darkseid the movie is a bust

tj849

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

It sounds pretty damned good if this is correct

TheLastDragonborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marvelanddcfan24: Apparently there used to be until wb streamlined it to make it more self contained

MarvelandDCfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thelastdragonborn: dang I'll be suprised if there isn't maybe it'll be like the Steppanwolf clip after BVS was in theatres for a while deleted Scene style

tj849

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

righteous300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By righteous300

There was an interview last year that kind of contradicts what is said in one of those spoilers, but for all I know they could have swapped the scene after filming

Avatar image for deactivated-5b0ff1f569a57
deactivated-5b0ff1f569a57

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

...this is horrible

BabyDarkseid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

10/10 future oscars

tj849

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If there's no after credit scene with Darkseid the movie is a bust

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 the_stegman  Moderator

*cracks knuckles*

Let's read!

Thorthunder98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Can't lie sounds like an mcu film lol!

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 the_stegman  Moderator

Ok, this can be a really good fanfic, but I also see it being legit. If it IS legit, I like it. Pretty straight forward, and seems self contained.

MarvelandDCfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By MarvelandDCfan24
stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 22

I like it. Only part is I'd hope Steppenwolf seemed more like a threat but hey if this is it I'm hyped to see the execution

Thorthunder98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I like it. Only part is I'd hope Steppenwolf seemed more like a threat but hey if this is it I'm hyped to see the execution

Yea doesn't seem like he gets any character development or even any conversational scenes or anything which I thought he would have some scary memorable monologues or something at least maybe the OP just too brief to talk about them

Thesenate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thorthunder98: Yea I am still hoping he's not too generic. I'll be really happy if he can top Zod in MoS(doable but may be difficult).

Thorthunder98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thesenate: I don't think he'll have enough talking for that I feel OP would've mentioned more about him if he was THAT good. I just hope he actually has some good dialogue. I predict he'll be the second best DCEU Villain which isn't hard I guess lol

TheLastDragonborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thorthunder98: @thesenate: @marvelanddcfan24:

Dude thought it was fine. If you want more info, check https://www.reddit.com/user/ViewerAnon/

AS for Steppenwolf. Apparently he is just okay. A throwaway villain. Strong but nothing special. He has this really bad ass line though, but I might be mistaking him with another "leak".

When he lands in Themyscira he says to Hippolyta "You may be protected by the Gods, but they are not protected from me"

Avatar image for theawesomeflashsandiego32
theawesomeflashsandiego32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

righteous300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By righteous300

Took a look at the reddit and some of what the guy says seems legit and other parts are contradicted by what we've seen either in trailers or interviews. Also strange that moments you think would be huge in the movie, he barely remembers them or doesn't even mention them.

SanoHibiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If that all is true, I don't really want to watch JL:P Sounds like a generic MCU movie.

Also, given current geopolitical situation, I'd bet that this is Ukrainian family, not Russian.

Heatforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If this line really does come out of Superman's mouth: "I'm a big fan of truth and justice"

Then please direct me to the person who made it happen so I can tell them to sit on a twig and spin.

That is a turrible one liner. At the very least add "and the American way" so nostalgia and patriotism can overcome the cringe.

The rest of the spoilers still sound way better than other leaks I have read but that line coming from Superman just sounds forced and nonsensical given the situation they are facing.

Galactic_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheLastDragonborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heatforce: Ugh that line.

I think critics will like it though. It depends on execution but cavill is a dope actor so itll be fine.

Critics were bitching about supes not being cheesy and classic... well... reap the fruits of their labour

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If this line really does come out of Superman's mouth: "I'm a big fan of truth and justice"

Then please direct me to the person who made it happen so I can tell them to sit on a twig and spin.

That is a turrible one liner. At the very least add "and the American way" so nostalgia and patriotism can overcome the cringe.

The rest of the spoilers still sound way better than other leaks I have read but that line coming from Superman just sounds forced and nonsensical given the situation they are facing.

The American Way part makes it worse tbh, I think with the right execution the original Line is better

Superhero24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Superhero24

Sounds good overall similar to an mcu movie. The movie is supposed to be 2 hours and 50 minutes. That is a very long movie, and certain scenes of these are probably going to be slow.

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 12

Good thing I've read this, cus I sure as hell won't be giving my money to this schlock... if true... either way I'm not seeing this damn movie. To be completely honest, I never expected JL to be as deep as what BvS was proposing, or heck even as MoS. I expected it to be a typical summer block buster but maybe with way better action than what we got from Avengers. Thing is, had BvS done what it needed to do then JL would have earned it.... it hasn't, it's just forcing a square peg into a round hole trying to label it "character/story progression". I also expect this to be the best movie in this Trilogy, but unlike Thor 3 where they obviously don't give a poop about the previous movies, this movie is trying so hard to be part of this huge plan that fumbled it's execution.

TLDR:

TheLastDragonborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saintwildcard:

I mean they kind of have to now. People were complaining about Superman so they sort of have to force feed a drastic change lest risk another terrible rt score

@superhero24:

According to the leaker, the film is fast paced and about 2 hours long (the cut he saw)

Superhero24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thelastdragonborn:

I heard it was 2 hours and 50 min. Yeah, it states online as well that it's official runtime is 170 minutes. I like the fast pace though.

TheLastDragonborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superhero24: The cut he says he saw was 2 hours long.

Also a lot of sites are reporting a 121 run time.

Superhero24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superhero24: The cut he says he saw was 2 hours long.

Also a lot of sites are reporting a 121 run time.

This is a problem then. People need to get their facts straight. I dislike all these different sources giving contradicting info.

Green_Tea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I heard the scene where Barry meets his dad was cut out though?

TheLastDragonborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superhero24:

True true. tickets go on sale soon so we will get the right info soon

@solid_snake97:Is it? I have only heard Iris and Lex and Deathstroke are cut

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 rogueshadow  Moderator

Was Deathstroke mentioned? I'd rather not read it.

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Was Deathstroke mentioned? I'd rather not read it.

Nah.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 rogueshadow  Moderator