Spoiler(Engame Heavhitter fight scenes vs DCEU Heavhitter fight scenes) Which one look stronger in powerlevels?

• 74 results
Archangel01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Archangel01

Here you guys

Archangel01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ideas?

CCThor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MCU.

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Obviously DCEU based on these scenes. Not even close.

Triplek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lan_fan: yes I do agree dceu "looks" more powerful.

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@triplek: Well, if MCU is too lazy to display their characters' power, then I'm not gonna assume they're powerful either :/

Namebk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DCEU since we are only using these scenes.

Triplek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lan_fan: but the MCU characters have the highest feats like Thor in nidavalir and Carol stopping building sized mach missile, the dceu characters have nothing on this

Archangel01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@triplek: Superman shifted a tectonic plate but whatever, nidavellir feat unquaitible and outlier , Carol stopped the missile using her flight boost kinda like Ironman, she lacks physical strenght feats,

Archangel01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@namebk: These are the major fights in endgame, there is one in the beginning though

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@triplek: I disagree with Thor one. It's not really consistent with his power level as shown regularly. Plus, there are a lot of questionable stuffs with the scene that I prefer not to debate right now, but one example would be how much damn durable + powerful Rocket's ship and that random rope is.

Building level feat isn't that impressive for characters at this level who are easily 5000 tonners above.

DCEU also has insane feats like the nuke feat, and tectonic plate feat. Don't get me started on the statements like Superman being stronger than planet, or Barry being lightspeed.

Even by implications, I'd still take DCEU.

Triplek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Triplek

@archangel01: your such a dceu fan it messing with your thinking dceu Superman's tectonic could be false news by the news paper but nidavalir feat is solid proof that Thor is leagues above superman in strength department.

Archangel01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@triplek: MCU Thor is not close to Clark in strehght, anyways this topic is about comparing the fight scenes

Triplek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lan_fan: @lan_fan: lol ok non of what you told me was solid on screen feats , rockets ship was capable of FTL speeds so yeahh duh. You need to be open minded.

Triplek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Triplek

@archangel01: you wish, just asked a group of regular movie most said Thor, point is your opinion is biased.

The_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lan_fan said:

Obviously DCEU based on these scenes. Not even close.

Archangel01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

more opinions?

Eri_Joni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@archangel01: How is the ring feat an outlier but tectonic feat isn't?

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Shinne

@triplek: On screen, or off screen, doesn't matter to me. If it happened then it's legit, at least for me. As far as I know, none of the ship in GotG is even close to having that type of durability despite their travel speed. They're still wreckable. Plus, that random rope still bothers me.

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Shinne

@triplek said:

@archangel01: you wish, just asked a group of regular movie most said Thor, point is your opinion is biased.

General audience would be the last people I talk to in vs debate, tbh. Otherwise, I'd be talking about these stuffs with my friends and family, instead of going here. Plus, popularity, and the actual quality of the the movies often cloud their judgement.

General audience usually debate in popular sites such as YouTube and Instagram comment section. Have you seen how bad they are? Also, I know this animator YouTuber who does fight scene animations, he decides the match, and based the winner on voting. Literally the more popular characters win almost every time.

Triplek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5cc746539ff3b
deactivated-5cc746539ff3b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Visually DCEU.

MCU doesn't go all out with pointless shockwaves and destruction but, if you saw what CM was able to do in the film you know the MCU fight is above. Superman and DD is close, even a little higher in the things like durability but all around the MCU is higher.

Archangel01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

more?

Avatar image for supermanforever
Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Look at clark vs zod battle. Its clash of titans compared to the rest.

Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xyzen said:

Visually DCEU.

MCU doesn't go all out with pointless shockwaves and destruction but, if you saw what CM was able to do in the film you know the MCU fight is above. Superman and DD is close, even a little higher in the things like durability but all around the MCU is higher.

you still wanking? you know im following you everywhere and will debunk your nonsense wherever i find you

Heatforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Off topic: Damn does Thanos really need to 'snap' to complete his goals or does the dude have a serious case of OCD? ?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Archangel01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

pls do not go off topic, more ideas?

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Dceu not even close

Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanforever: I didn't run from anything I would just prefer not to drag threads off topic. I'm not as childish as you.

Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xyzen said:

@supermanforever: I didn't run from anything I would just prefer not to drag threads off topic. I'm not as childish as you.

yeah right

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanforever: see how you're here yet again going off topic? And you continue to do so? Even when the OP asked us not too? Yea get over yourself.

Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Supermanforever

@xyzen said:

@supermanforever: see how you're here yet again going off topic? And you continue to do so? Even when the OP asked us not too? Yea get over yourself.

Im over myself, but im not over you. As i said wherever you wank i will find and debunk. you didnt even answer to my post when i destroyed you in the first post literaly wanking your own thread against the forum rules. Then you claim i dont want to debate because im childish. Yeah no you cant debate thats why you run away.

Avatar image for marvelanddcfan24
MarvelandDCfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By MarvelandDCfan24

The CGI looks very bad here in Endgame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanforever: I didn't even pick a winner in my thread, you're a delusional fanboy who's making things up. Like I said get over yourself.

PS you still haven't Debunked anything.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marvelanddcfan24: the Gifs are bad quality it looks like IW or maybe even a little better on the big screen.

Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Supermanforever

@xyzen said:

@supermanforever: I didn't even pick a winner in my thread, you're a delusional fanboy who's making things up. Like I said get over yourself.

PS you still haven't Debunked anything.

is that why you were saying spider man would win lmao? Want to do a cav on ww vs spider man speed equalised? ill destroy you in real cav where you cant moan.

If i didnt debunk you, then bother answering my post, instead of crying how you dont want to argue with me. Then lets do cav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for plotweapon16255
plotweapon16255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DCEU.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xyzen said:

@supermanforever: screen shot where I said that you dunce.

Then why were you crying when i said Diana murders? what was the point of 50 post debating when you did concede right from the begining?

Yeah also its kinda intersting that your thread was locked as spite. Yeah ill be waiting for your cav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanforever: my thread was locked because it spoiled the fact that Spiderman was alive. The only thing I argued was that WW wasn't on DD or Superman's level you the delusional fanboy who can't read got sad and started arguing with me.

Screen shot what I said and I'll CaV word for word what I said in that thread.

Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Supermanforever

@xyzen said:

@supermanforever: my thread was locked because it spoiled the fact that Spiderman was alive. The only thing I argued was that WW wasn't on DD or Superman's level you the delusional fanboy who can't read for sad and started arguing with me.

Screen shot what I said and I'll CaV word for word what I said in that thread.

i never said she was on par i said she would stomp spiderman.

Also keep your statments about me being fanboy, im not even dceu fan. If anything i dont like it. Nice ways of excuses. Yeah cav now ww vs spider man speed equalised. ill teach you for good.

Secondly the whole debate started because you lowballed how heat vision was unimpressive, which load of rubbish.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanforever:

You're clearly a DCEU fanboy. It's not hard to spot, you've been following me on ever thread with the DCEU in it.

Yes you did, you claimed Superman went 100% against her and she matched him. And I didn't low ball HV I said he wasn't going all out and used that as an example. Duh.

I will CaV you under the stipulations I said he would win under, all you have to do is screen shot those stipulations and post them. I know you've seen them you just misread them.

Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xyzen:

You're clearly a DCEU fanboy. It's not hard to spot, you've been following me on ever thread with the DCEU in it.

Since you are on every mcu thread, it means you are dceu fanboys? I like debating live action, but i dont like dceu thats different things. The only movie i really like is Aquaman. Not fan of the rest. I like comic and animie more.

Yes you did, you claimed Superman went 100% against her and she matched him. And I didn't low ball HV I said he wasn't going all out and used that as an example. Duh.

Except i didnt you said, he was holding back which is not true hence why he heat visions cybrog and landed a massive headbutt on wonder woman. Headbutt like that would nearly kill anyone in dceu and he literaly did not remember wonder woman to say he was okay doing it because he knew she could take it.

How is heat vision going all out make any differnce lmao? Heat vision is heat vision? its literaly heat vision. The only thing that matters is the size of it.

Even if we asumed he was holding back, his headbutt literaly burried her in a concrete ground. So even asuming he held back, that was still ridiculous heabutt.

I will CaV you under the stipulations I said he would win under, all you have to do is screen shot those stipulations and post them. I know you've seen them you just misread them.

As i said again what was the reason of trying to discredit dianas feats? when you agreed she wins? literaly pointless debate lol?

No you literaly did that because you thought he has a chance, hence the reason why you created the thread in the first place.

Now cav me or quit making more excuses to run away,

ad-arts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By ad-arts

@eri123 said:

@archangel01: How is the ring feat an outlier but tectonic feat isn't?

You should start with... how is the ring feat that impressive to begin with...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanforever: God you make zero sense.

Superman's feats are far above what he showed against the JL, he was clearly holding back.

I made the thread to see if other people thought he had a shot not because I thought so. And the only time I said he would win was equal stats across the bored. So sure let's CaV that I'll crush you and shut you up for good. I will not however CaV something I never claimed.

Eri_Joni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ad-arts: That was not a question to you.