Spider-Man villains the MCU needs

solar_nerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

Edited By solar_nerd

The MCU has had Spider-Man for more than two years now, but it's far from over for the hero in the MCU. Here are some of his villains that need to be in a movie someday. (This list won't contain villains already appeared or confirmed, such as Vulture and Mysterio.)

Norman Osborn

No Caption Provided

Norman Osborn is Spider-Man's most essential villain. Whether in costume as the Green Goblin or not, he has proven himself as a threat to Spider-Man and pretty much everyone else.

Doctor Octopus

No Caption Provided

Doctor Octopus is yet another essential villain, and, unlike Norman Osborn, hasn't appeared in a movie in over a decade. Fans like me are begging to see Tom Holland's Spider-Man battle Otto Octavius, especially if the Sinister Six join the MCU someday.

Sandman

No Caption Provided

Thomas Haden Church's performance as Sandman was one of the bright spots of the messy Spider-Man 3. It'd be a shame if we didn't see Sandman at least cameo in a future Spider-Man installment.

Lizard

No Caption Provided

Lizard was a weak villain in Amazing Spider-Man, to say the least. However, if anyone deserves redemption from that short-lived franchise, it's him.

Kraven the Hunter

No Caption Provided

Kraven the Hunter has never been used in a Spider-Man film, and he'd be a great addition to the MCU. I could see him fighting Spider-Man and Black Panther.

Chameleon

No Caption Provided

Chameleon is an underused villain. His ability to pose as virtually anyone could prove quite a threat.

Miles Warren and the Spider-Clones

No Caption Provided

The Clone Saga storyline was hated among many fans, but it is still interesting. If Marvel wants to bring in a villain that'll really ruin Peter Parker's life, Miles Warren AKA The Jackal is the way to go.

Hobgoblin

No Caption Provided

Hobgoblin hasn't been used in the movies, and rarely even in cartoons. That's a shame, since he's actually a great villain. Not to mention Ned Leeds, who is one of the Hobgoblins in the comics, already exists in the MCU.

Venom and Carnage

No Caption Provided

Though Sony's Venom movie comes out this year, it's likely to fail. If that happens, Sony will likely do the smart thing and hand over one of Spider-Man's greatest villains to Marvel. That would be downright awesome, as it'd be cool to have Spidey face some legitimately deadly enemies.

So, those are the spider-villains I want in the MCU. What do you think? Comment!

Avatar image for deactivated-5bb6a6f86dc65
deactivated-5bb6a6f86dc65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I like the idea of a rogues gallery, and Kraven can be interspersed with Black Panther too.

skywalker95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@solar_nerd: Good List And I Agree That Kraven would be A Fantastic Black Panther Villian.

I would also add to your List Morbius the Living Vampire And Scorpion

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I want Venom/Carnage and Hobgoblin

GetZuccd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My ultimate fan nut would be for Kraven's Last Hunt to show up on the big screen but sadly that will probably never happen. It would be awesome to see how the MCU uses the characters that people already have their minds set on because of the other movies.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

Lizard is a great villain for the comics and tv show, but I just don’t think he’s great for a movie. I thought The Amazing Spiderman did a great job of handling the villian as best they could and it still wasn’t all that great.

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

#6 wildvine  Moderator

Stop. No. No clones. Not Spider-Man, not anybody. Nevah

solar_nerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#7  Edited By solar_nerd

@skywalker95:

@solar_nerd: Good List And I Agree That Kraven would be A Fantastic Black Panther Villian.

I would also add to your List Morbius the Living Vampire And Scorpion

Scorpion is already in the MCU, and Morbius is confirmed for the dumb Sonyverse.

DevisedDream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It would be cool if Hobgoblin shows up in a movie.

Green_Tea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Green_Tea

Kraven is a must

cmpunk4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By cmpunk4life

Osborn/goblin would be awesome also the Hobgolin if done right. But i did like green goblin in first spidey movie.

Richubs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Richubs

What I'm wondering is how they'll stop Iron Man from interfering in this stuff because he always comes immediately whenever there is an issue in his city.

Plus it wouldn't make sense why Peter wouldn't ask help from him if it's a huge threat.

If the stakes aren't high then what would be the point of the movies right? Some of these guys will pose giant threats to the city and it'd be confusing why Iron Man isn't coming to help.

He immediately came when he found out about Loki even though he didn't really know about the dude probably.

I'm guessing Tony will move from New York hopefully.

(OR HE'LL DIE IN AVENGERS 4 WHICH MAKES MORE SENSE)

Eeef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I want to see Frog Man put on the big screen.

No Caption Provided

Worldofthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jesus Christ Norman's hairline is whack as hell lol