Avatar image for theamazingspidey
TheAmazingSpidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

I stayed up for this.

Beautiful trailer. This might be my most anticipated movie of all time.

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

I hope Stark isn't in it as much as the trailer makes it seem.

Looks cool.

May is hot

righteous300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By righteous300

So I'm sure the movie will be amazing, but these last two trailers were pretty meh. Also a bit disappointed that iron man helps with that boat, was really looking forward to that scene. Vulture looks like a straight up boss.

Avatar image for amazing_webhead
amazing_webhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 20

how appropriate that after years of people nagging for Spidey to join the Avengers, his first solo MCU film is all about his obsession with joining the Avengers. and what's with the press-button-to-fit thing on the suit? *sigh* i miss Andrew Garfield <:'(

TheAmazingSpidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I absolutely LOVE the fact Spidey gets his suit confiscated from Tony and goes to fight Vulture in his homemade suit.

That's so Spidey. A true hero.

Avatar image for deactivated-61e3068763b41
deactivated-61e3068763b41

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Felt hollow tbh

TheAmazingSpidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

how appropriate that after years of people nagging for Spidey to join the Avengers, his first solo MCU film is all about his obsession with joining the Avengers. and what's with the press-button-to-fit thing on the suit? *sigh* i miss Andrew Garfield <:'(

How is this movie about him being obsessed with joining the Avengers?

The point is that he's intent on doing good no matter what. Tony confiscates the suit from him, but he still fights Vulture in his homemade suit because it's his obligation to do so. It's about his determination and heroism, not about him wanting to join The Avengers.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c9535a734784
deactivated-5c9535a734784

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Oh my, I can't wait for this film. Everything looks spot on and I love the fact that he uses the old suit. For some reason I dig it more than the new one but that's probably because it feels like something Peter would make himself. He doesn't need a special suit to make him a hero. Anyway, can't wait for this.

@theamazingspidey, did you enjoy this trailer more than the first?

g2_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

Hell yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TheAmazingSpidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Oh my, I can't wait for this film. Everything looks spot on and I love the fact that he uses the old suit. For some reason I dig it more than the new one but that's probably because it feels like something Peter would make himself. He doesn't need a special suit to make him a hero. Anyway, can't wait for this.

@theamazingspidey, did you enjoy this trailer more than the first?

F yes dude!! This is my most hyped movie of the year.

Much better looking. I'm hyped.

Glad you liked it as well :)

That said, this is the last Homecoming trailer I'm watching. I know more than enough, lmao.

Thorthunder98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#13  Edited By Thorthunder98

Looks pretty damn great

Avatar image for deactivated-5967bf6197d40
deactivated-5967bf6197d40

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HECK! YES!!!!!!!!

No Caption Provided

amazing_webhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By amazing_webhead

@theamazingspidey: but the whole reason he went after Vulture in the FIRST place was to prove himself for the Avengers

TheAmazingSpidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shepard-Croft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Obsessed with Homecoming, hum?

TheAmazingSpidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shepard-Croft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gazool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This kid is 15 and holding up boats( kinda) and turning aeroplanes around .

Much better trailer than the other one IMO.

And Vulture is a badass!

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I liked the Ganke scenes they were pretty funny and Vulture seems like cool villain. I just dislike Stark's presence.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theamazingspidey: but the whole reason he went after Vulture in the FIRST place was to prove himself for the Avengers

Even if it is that way, the only reason he went after the Vulture in the first place in the original comics was to get money from the Bugle. It's a coming-of-age story, so I'm sure we'll see him get over being starstruck and be reminded why he started being Spidey in the first place.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Better than the last one for sure.

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Black_Arrow
@amazing_webhead said:

When does it say that?

Well on the first trailer he said "this my chance to prove myself", we don't know the context but from what It looks like he is trying to impress Stark.

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can't wait!

amazing_webhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theamazingspidey said:
@amazing_webhead said:

When does it say that?

Well on the first trailer he said "this my chance to prove myself", we don't know the context but from what It looks like he is trying to impress Stark.

bingo

Yassassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That was awful.

TrustNoOne22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is disgrace to Spider-Man and everything he stands for, he's basically the kid trying to get into the big school of superheroes as a basis of doing right. It's one of those movies that make that disreguards everything that people loved Spidey to begin with, he compassion for others based on over whelming impulsiveness in upholding responsibility and not caring about other heroes views when doing it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@trustnoone22 said:

This is disgrace to Spider-Man and everything he stands for, he's basically the kid trying to get into the big school of superheroes as a basis of doing right. It's one of those movies that make that disreguards everything that people loved Spidey to begin with, he compassion for others based on over whelming impulsiveness in upholding responsibility and not caring about other heroes views when doing it.

What? Everyone seems to forget he was Spider-Man BEFORE Stark's suit. He was already out there doing good, he's just excited about graduating to the big leagues and got carried away. This trailer actually convinced me of the opposite. Him throwing on his woefully under-equipped old suit and going out to fight the Vulture despite having a clear disadvantage because he can't just sit back and depend on other heroes to do it proves to me this film gets EXACTLY what Spidey's all about.

TheAmazingSpidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amazing_webhead:

I guess you must hate TASM#2 then? Which, as another user explains, has Peter going after Vulture to get money for the Bugle? Those comics are the roots of the character. Assuming, and that's a big IF, he is going after Vulture purely to be an Avenger, this is an opportunity for character growth.

Also, "this is my chance to prove himself" doesn't equal "this Vulture dude is letting innocent people die in his wake? Well, I might as well stand asi- oh, wait! I can use this as an opportunity to impress Stark."

No. It does give him extra incentive though. In the same way a football player might talk themselves up before a big game, but it doesn't mean they're playing the game for fame.

TheAmazingSpidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By TheAmazingSpidey

@nicksmi56:

"What? Everyone seems to forget he was Spider-Man BEFORE Stark's suit. He was already out there doing good, he's just excited about graduating to the big leagues and got carried away. This trailer actually convinced me of the opposite. Him throwing on his woefully under-equipped old suit and going out to fight the Vulture despite having a clear disadvantage because he can't just sit back and depend on other heroes to do it proves to me this film gets EXACTLY what Spidey's all about."

This ?. I don't know what people watched. I'm already inspired by Spidey's actions and that was a mere trailer. I have a Chemistry exam tomorrow and I was really afraid how others would perceive me if I do bad." Now I'm just like "bad things happen to all of us. Just keep on keeping on."

Avatar image for deactivated-61e3068763b41
deactivated-61e3068763b41

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We've seen everything being done here but better...not sure what everyone is excited about. Doesn't look good or bad

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

Meh trailer. Not to mention the cgi does not look that great, but maybe it be better on the big screen once they finished.

TrustNoOne22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By TrustNoOne22

@nicksmi56 said:
@trustnoone22 said:

What? Everyone seems to forget he was Spider-Man BEFORE Stark's suit. He was already out there doing good, he's just excited about graduating to the big leagues and got carried away. This trailer actually convinced me of the opposite. Him throwing on his woefully under-equipped old suit and going out to fight the Vulture despite having a clear disadvantage because he can't just sit back and depend on other heroes to do it proves to me this film gets EXACTLY what Spidey's all about.

Spidey is being irresponsible and Stark told him to let the professionals handle it, this tells me that Spidey disregards wisdom of his betters all because he's a little fickle stunted manchild with no sense of boundries. And he thinks this will impress the balls off of Tony too, Spider-Man is not that stupid. And like he said, he's a bit too concerned what Tony Stark thinks of him when he should just not care peroid about Tony because being Spider-Man was enough to give him merits in his world

Avatar image for earthsmightiest
EarthsMightiest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Looks good, Vulture wings are what Archangels wings should have been In Xmen Apocalypse.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@trustnoone22 said:
@nicksmi56 said:
@trustnoone22 said:

Spidey is being irresponsible and Stark told him to let the professionals handle it, this tells me that Spidey disregards wisdom of his betters all because he's a little fickle stunted manchild with no sense of boundries. And he thinks this will impress the balls off of Tony too, Spider-Man is not that stupid. He's be more impressive if he started his spiderman crusades in his regular wear and then like Link earned the Spidertechman suit.

When has Spidey EVER sat back and let the professionals handle it? One of his defining characteristics is NOT being able to sit and wait for things to blow over when he can be out there helping! You need to read those comics again, dude. Sounds like it's been a while, no offense.

Lawz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Looks ****ing brilliant. I'm in.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

I liked the trailer, not as good as the GOTG trailers, but good. Still looks like it may have too much Iron Man, but I'm sure that's just how they cut the trailer.

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The powerful weapons shown on the trailer do pose some problems for the MCU in general. If the Vulture gang, can get a power fist powerful enough to punch Spiderman through a bus, why can't Crossbones get the same tech. That power fist has also shown more striking ability than Iron man in all of his movies.

Mfundroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I called it. Iron Man helps Pete with the boat.

Heatforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Heatforce

Please tell me I'm not the only one who noticed Tony is still being a dick? I mean why would he take the suit away from Peter? Peter is Tony's responsibility; he recruited him, he gave Peter better tech to protect himself. Geeze man ever since AoU Tony has been ridiculous.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I absolutely LOVE the fact Spidey gets his suit confiscated from Tony and goes to fight Vulture in his homemade suit.

That's so Spidey. A true hero.

PeterParkerJr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By PeterParkerJr

Much better trailer this time around. Still a lot things I didn't like. I'm honestly still not overall hyped. Seems like Spidey is more concerned with getting an in with the Avengers and impressing Stark than saving the day. I appreciate the tone they're going for, but I'm not feeling it. At all.

At least Vulture looks cool. Hope Keaton doesn't get wasted.

@heatforce said:

Please tell me I'm not the only one who noticed Tony is still being a dick? I mean why would he take the suit away from Peter? Peter is Tony's responsibility; he recruited him, he gave Peter better tech to protect himself. Geeze man ever since AoU Tony has been ridiculous.

I think it was just a test. Once Spidey defeats Vulture and saves the day, he'll get it back.

Avatar image for rudebomberboy01
RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Holy crapballz! SPOILERZZZ! Other than that, t'was an alright trailer.

Thorthunder98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Didn't really seem he was being a dick he's more trying to teach him a lesson and what he said was true if he's nothing without the suit he doesn't deserve to wear it