Spider man Far From Home Rotten Tomatoes score

#2 Edited by Heatforce (6868 posts) - - Show Bio

Surprised I am not. It's sounding better than homecoming based off the youtubers i watch although not all have uploaded. Sounds like we are leaving iron-lad behind and moving into a fully realized Spidey, finally.

#3 Posted by Magian (153100 posts) - - Show Bio

Doubt it is actually going to be this good. More like decent enough. I'm not expecting that much from it but it should begood enough to kill some free time.

#4 Posted by morpheus_ (35141 posts) - - Show Bio

A good first sign.

#5 Posted by Mr_Shazam0920 (6012 posts) - - Show Bio

Happy to see! Early reviews have been great.

#6 Edited by Mrnoital (8474 posts) - - Show Bio

So the average rating is 7.5

That's alright

#7 Posted by LuminousHydra (1262 posts) - - Show Bio

Just like every other MCU movie then?

#9 Edited by Bayman007 (2810 posts) - - Show Bio

Endgame was a letdown but i'm looking forward to this one. I wouldn't care if Rotten Tomatoes gave it a 0.

#11 Posted by Richubs (7454 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah I was looking forward to it. Critics feel its unpredictable but I guess people with no prior knowledge were expecting Mysterio to be the good guy.

#12 Posted by mrmonster (17067 posts) - - Show Bio
Loading Video...
Loading Video...

#13 Posted by mrmonster (17067 posts) - - Show Bio

My hype for this movie has gone from big to insanely big.

#15 Posted by incursion2 (2560 posts) - - Show Bio

Dope

#16 Posted by FaradaySloth (12155 posts) - - Show Bio

Woah, imagine my shock. An average MCU Movie placed at 85+% Rotten Tomatoes. Never seen this before.

I'll wait to it comes to Demand, Netflix, or Amazon, I'm done spending money for the MCU in theaters, Endgame was the perfect conclusion for me.

#17 Posted by bleidd (539 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, from the trailers it seems like another generic MCU flick. I'm probably not gonna see this in the cinemas.

#18 Edited by TonyMartial (10312 posts) - - Show Bio
@bleidd said:

Well, from the trailers it seems like another generic MCU flick. I'm probably not gonna see this in the cinemas.

My interest in anything MCU has dropped massively after Endgame. Theres nothing to look forward to and I agree with you that they're just gonna keep pumping out these generic flicks for a while.

#19 Edited by TobyMaguire (1376 posts) - - Show Bio

@tonymartial said:
@bleidd said:

My interest in anything MCU has dropped massively after Endgame. Theres nothing to look forward to and I agree with you that they're just gonna keep pumping out these generic flicks for a while.

The movie is generic but You will really be surprised by both the post credit scenes in the movie.

#20 Edited by TonyMartial (10312 posts) - - Show Bio

@tobymaguire said:
@tonymartial said:
@bleidd said:

You really will be surprised by Ending and post credit scene of the movie.

Galactus? Eternals? Mutants? F4? (Spoiler block as well)

#21 Edited by TobyMaguire (1376 posts) - - Show Bio

@tonymartial: I have messaged you the post credit scene spoilers

#22 Edited by PenguinDust (9907 posts) - - Show Bio

Gyllenhaal has big shoes to fill following Keaton’s Vulture. I’ll see this next week, but I am going to keep my expectations more reasonable. Sequels rarely out do the original. It’s not impossible, just infrequent. I’d rather be surprised than disappointed by my expectations.

Avatar image for ready_4_madness
#23 Posted by Ready_4_Madness (18733 posts) - - Show Bio
#24 Posted by TonyMartial (10312 posts) - - Show Bio

Just read the credit spoilers...

The mid credits is really cool but I can already tell the post one isnt going to make any sense and be filled with plot holes. I'll see for myself anyway.

#25 Edited by Heatforce (6868 posts) - - Show Bio

@tonymartial: i read the movie spoilers and as a whole this seems to be much better than homecoming. Regarding the credits: it's dumb to have Peter's identity released so soon. The MCU really hasn't given a fug about what it means for Peter to have a secret idenitity. The last one sounds ridiculous too. The Skrulls covering for Fury like fill-ins for life model decoys ?‍♂️

#26 Edited by TobyMaguire (1376 posts) - - Show Bio

@heatforce: The post credit scene make sense. They are setting up Nick Fury for Captain Marvel 2. Probably will be the leader of SWORD

#27 Posted by ANTHP2000 (31014 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice.

I read some spoilers and it's pretty... different. Innovative? Interesting? Something to that effect.

#28 Edited by iEon (224 posts) - - Show Bio

I forgot about this movie. It's so close by. Still I will not see it opening week, or anytime soon. Homecoming was wack and Spider-Boy continues to annoy me, most childish iteration of Spidey ever.

Excuse me as I go play through Spider-Man PS4's main story and dlcs for the 5th time.

#29 Posted by Ghostodoofus2 (2318 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain Marvel had a high initial critics score too and I didn't like it, The Last Jedi has a high critics score even now and I hated it. We shouldn't be reliant on RT.

#30 Posted by kgb725 (19987 posts) - - Show Bio

@ieon said:

I forgot about this movie. It's so close by. Still I will not see it opening week, or anytime soon. Homecoming was wack and Spider-Boy continues to annoy me, most childish iteration of Spidey ever.

Excuse me as I go play through Spider-Man PS4's main story and dlcs for the 5th time.

Who knew a teenager could be childish?

@bleidd said:

None of the movies in phase 3 have been generic

#31 Posted by iEon (224 posts) - - Show Bio

@kgb725: You're ignorant. I'm only a year older than current MCU Spider-Man and I have never cried as much as him, acted like a baby like him, been an annoying geek like him and nor have I seen it among others in my age group. Do yourself a favor and stop sounding stupid, as a teenager he is supposed to be childish despite the fact that being a teen is the stage of maturing and everyone wants to be grown at that stage.

MCU Spider-Man is unrealistically dumb and a disgrace to the source. Endgame shows this greatly with his 3 minutes of screentime, curling up like a baby on the field, frail self looked like he got hit by a car despite not taking any hits whatsoever, and he cried more tears than everyone combined which was weird considering Tony's wife, and best friend were there along with his oldest friends. He needs to act his age: SEVENTEEN

#32 Posted by kgb725 (19987 posts) - - Show Bio

@ieon said:

@kgb725: You're ignorant. I'm only a year older than current MCU Spider-Man and I have never cried as much as him, acted like a baby like him, been an annoying geek like him and nor have I seen it among others in my age group. Do yourself a favor and stop sounding stupid, as a teenager he is supposed to be childish despite the fact that being a teen is the stage of maturing and everyone wants to be grown at that stage.

MCU Spider-Man is unrealistically dumb and a disgrace to the source. Endgame shows this greatly with his 3 minutes of screentime, curling up like a baby on the field, frail self looked like he got hit by a car despite not taking any hits whatsoever, and he cried more tears than everyone combined which was weird considering Tony's wife, and best friend were there along with his oldest friends. He needs to act his age: SEVENTEEN

Provide examples. Because the only time he cried was when Tony died and he had his suit taken from him after nearly killing a boat full of people. So provide examples of him being a baby and crying all the time. Peter parker is fundamentally a nerd in the comics too so wtf are you complaining about? Theres a difference between acting grown and wanting to be grown. You're a teenager you should know

Hes dumb but he's smart enough to hack one of the most technologically advanced suits ever made , knows the details of Falcons wings by fighting him for a minute , designing his own web shooters and more ?

You must not know much if you think that's how death works.

#33 Posted by Worldofthunder (5192 posts) - - Show Bio

@tobymaguire: Can you message them to me as well without spoiling any major parts of the movie?

#34 Posted by iEon (224 posts) - - Show Bio

@kgb725: I'm 18 bud, that's not a teenager, learn simple math. If you want to try and get smart about it, just know I pay bills and have my own car.

Anyways I don't feel like enlightening you but you are dead wrong. Peter cried when he was stuck under some rubble. Cried before he got dusted. Is shown crying in Far From Home trailer in two seperate scenes.

You know nothing of 616 Peter if you think they act alike. I never said he wasn't a nerd, I described MCU Peter as an aggravating geek there is a big difference. Elaborating on that 616 Peter Parker isn't even nerdy and he's 100× intact and mature.

Ned "hacked" that suit. And by hacking it was just unlocking basic locked features by skipping past a tutorial, that's not special.

#35 Posted by kgb725 (19987 posts) - - Show Bio

@ieon said:

@kgb725: I'm 18 bud, that's not a teenager, learn simple math. If you want to try and get smart about it, just know I pay bills and have my own car.

Anyways I don't feel like enlightening you but you are dead wrong. Peter cried when he was stuck under some rubble. Cried before he got dusted. Is shown crying in Far From Home trailer in two seperate scenes.

You know nothing of 616 Peter if you think they act alike. I never said he wasn't a nerd, I described MCU Peter as an aggravating geek there is a big difference. Elaborating on that 616 Peter Parker isn't even nerdy and he's 100× intact and mature.

Ned "hacked" that suit. And by hacking it was just unlocking basic locked features by skipping past a tutorial, that's not special.

13-19 is teenager it's literally in the name... you know eighteen.

So he cried when he knew he was going to die ? And another time he thought he was going to die? Wow what a weak child

Mcu spidey is an amalgam of 616 and mostly ultimate spiderman. Also current spidey is like in his early 30s in the comics they are not comparable in the slightest. 616 peter also loves science which is why in recent years hes been more focused on showing his smarts

He still created his own web fluid for the web shooters he made , figured out Falcons wings , hacked a vault with a calculator x etc. His intelligence is there

Avatar image for professorrespect
#36 Posted by ProfessorRespect (8780 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Boy solos

#37 Posted by bleidd (539 posts) - - Show Bio

@kgb725: They've all been generic, IMO, except IW and Endgame. CW, Ragnarok, BP and Doctor Strange to a lesser extent but still generic. Ant-Man & The Wasp, GotG v2, SM Homecoming and CM are the worst. You're free to disagree but that's how I feel about them.

#38 Posted by Cull_Obsidian (4198 posts) - - Show Bio

@ieon: haha 18 is a teenager lol, and just because you apparently dont act like peter does dowsnt mean he is immature, he bear way more responsibility then you ever could, and everyone acts differently, im 10 years older then you but i would say i can definitly act like a teenager sometimes

Nothing wrong with that, just dont be elitist

Avatar image for finalkingthanos
#39 Posted by FinalKingThanos (3199 posts) - - Show Bio

@kgb725: @cull_obsidian: lol honestly that gave me a good laugh there I’m the same 26 and still do childish shit (like have arguments about fake comic book battles perhaps.....).

That guys got a chip on his shoulder he was shouting the same stuff in another thread that Wonder Woman isn’t iconic worldwide and it even as popular as wolverine or the hulk lol.