Spider-Man Character Assassination Arc Discussion

Mr. Wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Mr. Wilson

Okay so another big arc in Amazing Spider-Man is coming up and I think its worth its own thread.  

Who is Menace?
Who is the Spider-Tracer Killer?
Who is the winner of the election? 
Is Harry still crazy?

Here are some solicitations:

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #584

Written by Marc Guggenheim

Pencils & Cover by John Romita Jr.

CHARACTER ASSASSINATION BEGINS!

The climax to the last year’s worth of Spider-man stories starts with a bang as questions are answered and Spidey’s new world is rocked to its core. Who's the person terrorizing people as Menace? Who's behind the Spider-Tracer Killings? Who's going to be the Mayor of New York City? After more than 365 (Brand New) Days, Marc Guggenheim and John Romita Jr. have all the answers in the first chapter of "Character Assassination" -- a story over a year in the making!

32 PGS./Rated A …$2.99

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #585
Written by MARC GUGGENHEIM
Pencils & Cover by JOHN ROMITA JR.
CHARACTER ASSASSINATION Part 2
The biggest Spider-Man story since NEW WAYS TO DIE continues! It's Menace versus Spider-Man, and the loser ain't walking away! Plus, Lily Hollister's reaction to Harry Osborn's shocking pronouncement and we come a step closer to revealing the Spider-Tracer Killer! All that plus...the secrets of Menace stand revealed!
32 PGS./Rated A ...$2.99

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #586
Written by Marc Guggenheim
Art by KLAUS JANSON
Cover by John Romita Jr.
CHARACTER ASSASSINATION Interlude
No more secrets. No more lies. With Menace unmasked, the whole story of who he is and how he came to be is finally revealed and it promises to shake Peter Parker's world to its foundation. Find out all the answers you've been demanding in this special Character Assassination interlude!
32 PGS./Rated A ...$2.99

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #587
CHARACTER ASSASSINATION Part 3
Spidey's loved ones are in danger, but to save them he'll have to face thirty of his deadliest foes. Meanwhile, Carlie Cooper and Vin Gonzales are in deeper trouble than they thought and Harry Osborn and Lily Hollister face the election results.
32 PGS./Rated A ...$2.99

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #588
King Variant by TBA
This is the big one! The results are in, the masks are off and Spider-Man might just go down forever! With the secret of Menace revealed and the identity of the Spider-Tracer killer brought to light, the world of Peter Parker, Harry Osborn, Lily Hollister, Carlie Cooper and Vin Gonzales will never be the same! Questions you've asked since Spider-Man first entered his Brand New Day will be answered. But who will be left standing to pick up the pieces...and how does it involve Norman Osborn? This one's a can't miss, so be there for the conclusion of CHARACTER ASSASSINATION! By Marc Guggenheim and John Romita, Jr.
40 PGS./Rated A ...$3.99

Mr. Wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Mr. Wilson

I spelled the first wrong obviously.  Sorry.

John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By John Valentine

When are the Marvel April Solicit's up?

Mr. Wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Mr. Wilson

I think next week.  They always wait untill the second to last week to post them.

John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By John Valentine
Mr. Wilson said:
"I think next week.  They always wait untill the second to last week to post them."

Lame, another week.
Avatar image for deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118
deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

Nice

Sir Incognito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By Sir Incognito

Harry Osborn looks like a prime candidate to be Menace. A bit too obvious, perhaps, but if he's still crazy, I'm betting on him.

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By Zoom

Heh.

Why is marvel paying Guggenheim?  At least they're doing it on a book I'm not reading anyhow.