Avatar image for drpepperman
#1 Posted by DrPepperMan (6288 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Race across 100 miles.

2. Both take turns trying to tag each other.

3. Both keep trying to react to objects until they can't react anymore. The attacks start at 200 mph and increase by 200 mph every time.

Avatar image for mister_surreal
#2 Posted by Mister_Surreal (10390 posts) - - Show Bio

@drpepperman said:

1. Race across 100 miles.

2. Both take turns trying to tag each other.

3. Both keep trying to react to objects until they can't react anymore. The attacks start at 200 mph and increase by 200 mph every time.

DCEU Flash wins every one.

Avatar image for rukelnikovftw
#3 Posted by RukelnikovFTW (6136 posts) - - Show Bio

@drpepperman said:

1. Race across 100 miles.

2. Both take turns trying to tag each other.

3. Both keep trying to react to objects until they can't react anymore. The attacks start at 200 mph and increase by 200 mph every time.

DCEU Flash wins every one.

What if it was against Godspeed Killua?

Avatar image for skrskr
#4 Posted by Skrskr (3500 posts) - - Show Bio

Cheetu waited until a bullet was centimeters from his eye to completely dodge the bullet and simultaneously cut off several officers fingers that were holding their pistols.

I don’t remember any concrete feats from flash to say he is 100 percent faster than cheetu.

Avatar image for cyberpunkcop
#5 Posted by CyberpunkCop (3406 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash no contest

Avatar image for mister_surreal
#6 Posted by Mister_Surreal (10390 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for rukelnikovftw
#7 Posted by RukelnikovFTW (6136 posts) - - Show Bio

@skrskr said:

Cheetu waited until a bullet was centimeters from his eye to completely dodge the bullet and simultaneously cut off several officers fingers that were holding their pistols.

I don’t remember any concrete feats from flash to say he is 100 percent faster than cheetu.

Tbh I didn't remember any feats from him, save for his "fight" against Morau with the sand clock in the middle and stuff. Do you remember the chapter number when that happened?

Avatar image for heatforce
#8 Posted by Heatforce (6164 posts) - - Show Bio

@skrskr said:

Cheetu waited until a bullet was centimeters from his eye to completely dodge the bullet and simultaneously cut off several officers fingers that were holding their pistols.

I don’t remember any concrete feats from flash to say he is 100 percent faster than cheetu.

True he might be a bit abover wonder woman who is a casual bullet timer. But she has fought faster opponents like doomsday. Clark and flash see her as a statue...

Avatar image for skrskr
#9 Posted by Skrskr (3500 posts) - - Show Bio

@heatforce: Clark and flash only saw her as a statue because Superman had pushed her in the air. It’s not like she was trying to move and she got statued.

Avatar image for skrskr
#10 Edited by Skrskr (3500 posts) - - Show Bio

@rukelnikovftw: sorry I’m anime only with HxH as of right now.

https://youtu.be/wjEldw-ygrc

This is the only clip I could find and tbh I have no idea if this happened in the manga, I just kind of assumed it did.

Avatar image for rukelnikovftw
#11 Posted by RukelnikovFTW (6136 posts) - - Show Bio

@skrskr: That's cool, tbh I haven't seen the new anime so nothing past York, save for a few fights, and I don't remember that happening in the manga either, but I read that like 8 years ago, so it could perfectly have happened.

With that said, Cheetu's speed seems awesome, I wouldn't be so hasty to say DCEU Barry is much faster than him.

@skrskr said:

@heatforce: Clark and flash only saw her as a statue because Superman had pushed her in the air. It’s not like she was trying to move and she got statued.

Against Clark she was trying to clash her bracelets and pretty much got statued.

Avatar image for skrskr
#12 Posted by Skrskr (3500 posts) - - Show Bio

@rukelnikovftw: he didn’t statue her though, he started moving when her arms were outstretched and she got them all the way to about to clash before he reached her.

You could also attribute that to her being caught off guard.

Avatar image for aka_aka_aka_ak
#13 Posted by Aka_aka_aka_ak (2988 posts) - - Show Bio

No HxH character that I'm aware of comes close to DCEU Flash in terms of speed.

Online
Avatar image for rukelnikovftw
#14 Posted by RukelnikovFTW (6136 posts) - - Show Bio

@skrskr said:

@rukelnikovftw: he didn’t statue her though, he started moving when her arms were outstretched and she got them all the way to about to clash before he reached her.

You could also attribute that to her being caught off guard.

How could she be caught off guard? She was looking directly at him, and actually about to do the classic cross guard (which is how she activates the bracelets), Supes power in JL can be said to be PIS, but no matter how you look at it, Clark and Flash were a lot faster than her and the rest of the league.

Avatar image for skrskr
#15 Posted by Skrskr (3500 posts) - - Show Bio

@rukelnikovftw: I definitely will agree that he is solidly faster than her, what I’m saying is its not as big a difference as when QS statues people.

Also I just don’t know how to properly quantify how much faster than her he is, because like i said she got a solid arm movement off before he got to her and we know she can react to bullets pretty easily.

Also the same way you can be looking directly at someone and be caught off guard by a punch, she just didn’t expect him to come at her possibly at that very moment, but I’m not saying that as a 100% fact.