death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By death4bunnies  Moderator
No Caption Provided

Very much unfinished ill keep updating today and tonight.

MILES MORALES/SPIDERMAN

Miles Morales was bit by a radioactive Spider that came from another universe, he was the original anyomly. The Peter Parker from his universe died, he fought against kingpin and villains including his uncle the prowler, aided by (insert spiders here)... after that adventure was over blaw blaw blaw.....Miles grew in size and power with gwen also noting that he got bigger.....fought the spot.... he then joined.. and was betrayed by... and then... .....

Strength

Striking

Venom Blasts- By using is own body electrisity or absorbing it Miles is able to send out a mighty electric attack.

Durability

Speed

Webbed up

Invisibility

GWEN STACY/SPIDERWOMAN

MIGUEL O’HARA/SPIDER-MAN 2099

JESS DREW/SPIDER-WOMAN

HOBIE BROWN/SPIDER-PUNK

PAVITR PRABHAKAR/SPIDERMAN

BEN REILLY/SCARLET SPIDER

SPIDER-HAM

NOIR

yejj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wheres Spider-Car?

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 death4bunnies  Moderator

@yejj said:

Wheres Spider-Car?

LOL... sorry ill add it to the list.

Avatar image for deactivated-64a0c943e7754
deactivated-64a0c943e7754

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Where's miles' actual good feats from the first movie

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 death4bunnies  Moderator

Where's miles' actual good feats from the first movie

LOL... i need to go through and get the feats from the first movie... it says unfinished at the top... but i think his feats from this movie were better....but again, unfinished.. im working as fast as i can.

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wish we had some OPness from LEGO Peter

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 death4bunnies  Moderator

Wish we had some OPness from LEGO Peter

Lol I bet he has great video game feats.

Jurance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Jurance  Online

@death4bunnies: Make a respect thread for Blonde Peter, he has the best feats.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 death4bunnies  Moderator

@jurance said:

@death4bunnies: Make a respect thread for Blonde Peter, he has the best feats.

Ahhh I’ll add him in.. OG from miles verse.

Shafamalam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Miles needs some more respect on battles, hes away above the la spider-man now its funny.

MaulSmacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

ah, great thread.

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Miles needs some more respect on battles, hes away above the la spider-man now its funny.

Based on the Electrokinesis blasts?

Avatar image for applekidthethird
Applekidthethird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Applekidthethird

@nassergrant19: I think he's basing it off Miles evading the spider people. Idk if that's solid tho, most of the Spider-men were getting in each others' ways and didn't really seem very serious.

Ben2004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nassergrant19: I think he's basing it off Miles evading the spider people. Idk if that's solid tho, most of the Spider-men were getting in each others' ways and didn't really seem very serious.

yeah i highly doubt that the likes of Spectacular Spiderman were getting outpaced by Miles lol. They had to be "nerfed" to give Miles a fighting chance.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ben2004 said:
@applekidthethird said:

yeah i highly doubt that the likes of Spectacular Spiderman were getting outpaced by Miles lol. They had to be "nerfed" to give Miles a fighting chance.

You can argue the AoE blast miles gave off after absorbing the barrier energy incapped a lot of the spiders in that room, it’s not solely a matter of miles being “faster“ than all of them. Plus with some he had a head start, so for them to catch him they would need to not only match his speed but surpass it.

Still a solid feat, proves no one is blitzing miles or at least a lot of versions aren’t going to.

Applekidthethird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ben2004 said:
@applekidthethird said:

You can argue the AoE blast miles gave off after absorbing the barrier energy incapped a lot of the spiders in that room, it’s not solely a matter of miles being “faster“ than all of them. Plus with some he had a head start, so for them to catch him they would need to not only match his speed but surpass it.

Still a solid feat, proves no one is blitzing miles or at least a lot of versions aren’t going to.

Dude Peter B took the blast like nothing. It was basically all the unimportant characters that got hurt by it

Avatar image for darkphantom9895
darkphantom9895

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@death4bunnies: wasn’t there video game SpiderMan in the movie to maybe miles could scale to ?

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 death4bunnies  Moderator

@darkphantom9895:

Yeah, I have to go through and get names.. web of shadows Spidey was spotted in the trailers I think, but don’t remember if miles really interacted.. same with insomniac Spidey.. just not sure they interacted much….and I don’t know where that Ben Riley is from.

I’m a bit behind on this thread, I’ll add more tonight hopefully, try to get some of the spider names down, and feats for the extras.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@applekidthethird: Peter b not being KO’d doesn’t mean anything, he’s not established as low tier amongst the spider verse

We see many characters laid out on the ground or incapable of chasing miles with Gwen/Hobie/Miguel/Peter B being fine

When we can confirm spiders like spectacular/unlimited were there at the very least

Applekidthethird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@applekidthethird: Peter b not being KO’d doesn’t mean anything, he’s not established as low tier amongst the spider verse

We see many characters laid out on the ground or incapable of chasing miles with Gwen/Hobie/Miguel/Peter B being fine

When we can confirm spiders like spectacular/unlimited were there at the very least

Applying cross media scaling is shaky at best. Especially with characters like playstation Peter being there.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@applekidthethird: canon crossover within marvel, it’s our job to decipher the feats and quantify how strong the scaling makes miles.

People like 1048 Spider-Man are less clear cause he isn’t seen in any scene with miles beyond his introduction, I would simply scale miles to or above spiders we can directly prove he dealt with. Cause it’s not like miles never got tagged, some spiders were in the right place at the right time, while some were much further way. I brought up Unlimited cause he was in two scenes with miles and miles even dodged a strike from him, so scaling off him can’t even be questioned

Applekidthethird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thewatcherking: do we have evidence that every version we saw was the exact version shown before?

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thewatcherking: do we have evidence that every version we saw was the exact version shown before?

That could fly with some versions like Ben Reilly (as there are comic counterparts of him) but for spectacular or insomniac? This is silly, even if there are variants insomniac is literally stated to be “video game man” and referred to by his universe designation given in Spider geddon where he crossed over with other spiders being 1048. So we have a precedent for it being the same spiders, statements before the movie confirming it was spiders like spectacular Spider-Man . And what kind of cameo would it be if it’s not the characters the fans love? Like it wouldn’t even make sense, there’s no real reason for being skeptical with other animated spiders I can understand the apprehension for other forms of media tho

SuperDarth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By SuperDarth

You must make one for Spot!

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 death4bunnies  Moderator

You must make one for Spot!

I’ll make a category for him.. I’m kinda behind on this thread because my computer is tied up with work… need to catch up.

Applekidthethird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@applekidthethird said:

That could fly with some versions like Ben Reilly (as there are comic counterparts of him) but for spectacular or insomniac? This is silly, even if there are variants insomniac is literally stated to be “video game man” and referred to by his universe designation given in Spider geddon where he crossed over with other spiders being 1048. So we have a precedent for it being the same spiders, statements before the movie confirming it was spiders like spectacular Spider-Man . And what kind of cameo would it be if it’s not the characters the fans love? Like it wouldn’t even make sense, there’s no real reason for being skeptical with other animated spiders I can understand the apprehension for other forms of media tho

Cross media interactions like this aren't very solid. Especially in this movie, where Mile's world is considered Earth 1610. That doesn't work with the main line comics, where Earth 1610 is completely different. It appears as tho they're following the MCU's cross media interactions, like with Prof. X in MoM being the "same" as thr one in the cartoon show.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@applekidthethird: Marvel cosmology has multiverses, a collection of them is referred to as megaverses. However it’s clearly and obviously intended for some of these characters to be the ones we know, otherwise they’re not even cameos. Like I said insomniac Spider-Man is absolutely in the movie, so are the mcu spiders, spectacular Spider-Man was confirmed for the movie before it was even released

Applekidthethird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@applekidthethird: Marvel cosmology has multiverses, a collection of them is referred to as megaverses. However it’s clearly and obviously intended for some of these characters to be the ones we know, otherwise they’re not even cameos. Like I said insomniac Spider-Man is absolutely in the movie, so are the mcu spiders, spectacular Spider-Man was confirmed for the movie before it was even released

The insomniac spider-man you're talking about exists in the actual marvel comics multiverse, the same one that has Earth 1610. He had a really big role in spider-geddon. Even if we ignore that, we have no info on what time the characters have been picked from. We have no info on them. Using spectacular Peter's feats to prop up Miles doesn't make sense.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@applekidthethird: which isn’t a problem…the watch doesn’t have any established limits on where it can go. But you’re absolutely being dishonest if you think this isn’t insomniac Spider-Man

https://youtube.com/shorts/_dakobJN8vg?feature=share

It applies just fine, you just don’t feel comfortable with the scaling. It being valid and it not being to your liking aren’t the same thing, it’s spectacular Spider-Man. And there are feats involving spectacular in the movie

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 death4bunnies  Moderator

@applekidthethird: @thewatcherking:

No Caption Provided

I’m sure there are dozens of quotes on this.

——-

Also fun fact, spectacular Spider-Man never saw his Captain Stacy die… it had not happened yet .. but in ATSV it had happened as a canon event.

Applekidthethird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thewatcherking: which feat are you talking about? The one where he got knocked back by an attack while being in a non-combat scenario? Or Miles out-speeding him after having a head start and having other spider-men getting in the way while not even being serious?

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@applekidthethird: @thewatcherking:

No Caption Provided

I’m sure there are dozens of quotes on this.

——-

Also fun fact, spectacular Spider-Man never saw his Captain Stacy die… it had not happened yet .. but in ATSV it had happened as a canon event.

Yeah I assume it happened after the season finale

@thewatcherking: which feat are you talking about? The one where he got knocked back by an attack while being in a non-combat scenario? Or Miles out-speeding him after having a head start and having other spider-men getting in the way while not even being serious?

Spider sense exists, they would know he’s about to unleash an AoE blast. Also they were all there for miles in case things went south…. And he was locked in an energy prison. So it makes sense to think people were looking at him

And a bit of both, spectacular Spider-Man can’t blitz Miles given he never did. At the bare minimum this proves no one is outright able to blitz Miles, and it shows that if he’s focusing on evading even an army of spider people would have trouble tagging him. As that is what happened

Applekidthethird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@applekidthethird said:

Spider sense exists, they would know he’s about to unleash an AoE blast. Also they were all there for miles in case things went south….

oh yeah, we've never had instances of spider-people being hit by attacks while off guard, even while having the spider sense. And why would they know he could do that, had any of them seen him doing it?

And he was locked in an energy prison. So it makes sense to think people were looking at him

orrrrr it gives them the impression that he's been captured.

And a bit of both, spectacular Spider-Man can’t blitz Miles given he never did. At the bare minimum this proves no one is outright able to blitz Miles,

he'd been knocked to the ground. Had other spider people around him, blocking mobility. Not saying he could definitly blitz him, just that this wasn't exactly an instance where he hsd a lot of options. Also, basically none of the spider-people were serious.

and it shows that if he’s focusing on evading even an army of spider people would have trouble tagging him. As that is what happened

an army of none serious spider people who were getting in each other's way and were blocking potential points of movment? We saw that if there wasn't an army getting in their way, they'd be much more affective. Look at Peter B, he was able to web up miles because he went out on his own.....while he had a baby and just wanted to talk.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@applekidthethird: right now all you’ve done is cope and try to think of any excuse possible scaling not working. If you’re clearly trying to propose the scaling isn’t correct by looking for a reason it doesn’t work then you’re not being objective, is it not simpler to admit they scale other than jumping from it isn’t canon to whatever you’re trying to do right now?

As for your claims they’re still ridiculous. There’s absolutely no proof they were caught off guard, at this point you need to actually try backing up a single claim you make cause your “it could be this, or that” is just annoying to hear. It was an intervention where MILES may threaten to destabilize the MULTIVERSE if he saves his father. What else would spectacular Spider-Man be paying attention to? Nothing else was happening, everyone is standing in a circle looking at miles, and they have precog which counters surprise anyway. Give proof they were caught off guard or drop this.

Not only is this stupid coping, but you’re telling me dozens, if not hundreds of spiders are all staring at miles absorbing a force field and they let their guard down? None of their spider senses told them of this? Stop it. He was captured for two seconds and busted out yelling don’t call me that, there wasn’t even enough time for them to think he was staying captured and they’re LOOKING at him.

They were serious enough that thousands of spiders were jumping him, it’s not like he was bloodlusted either. It’s a straightforward showing where he evaded thousands of spider people, stop trying to make it out to be more complex than it is.

And where are you getting this “none serious” from? You realize they all believe Miguel that the very fabric of life will destabilize causing the end of not just an entire universe but EVERY universe? What could be more serious than the end of everything? Half of these spiders would fight to the death to save one person, but you think they weren’t trying to save infinite worlds across the multiverse? This couldn’t get any more stupid. Peter didn’t tag him iirc, if spectacular Spider-Man was shown thrown off by another spider then prove it to me right now. Your fan theories don’t mean anything to me right now

Applekidthethird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@applekidthethird:

As for your claims they’re still ridiculous. There’s absolutely no proof they were caught off guard, at this point you need to actually try backing up a single claim you make cause your “it could be this, or that” is just annoying to hear. It was an intervention where MILES may threaten to destabilize the MULTIVERSE if he saves his father. What else would spectacular Spider-Man be paying attention to? Nothing else was happening, everyone is standing in a circle looking at miles, and they have precog which counters surprise anyway. Give proof they were caught off guard or drop this.

the spider people shown on screen were looking at Miguel while he was talking and walking away.

No Caption Provided

The same Miguel who was the most serious about containing Miles was also looking away, everybody thought he had been contained. And also, we weren't even shown spectacular Peter beeing knocked down lmao, we were only shown irrelevant other spiders being hit while all the relevant ones were able to guard against it.

No Caption Provided

Would you look at that, all the relevant ones were shown to have blocked it. Spectacular was not shown to be knocked down.

Not only is this stupid coping, but you’re telling me dozens, if not hundreds of spiders are all staring at miles absorbing a force field and they let their guard down? None of their spider senses told them of this? Stop it. He was captured for two seconds and busted out yelling don’t call me that, there wasn’t even enough time for them to think he was staying captured and they’re LOOKING at him.

yes the featless spider people were knocked down. All thd relevant ones were chilling and spectacular was not shown to be down. Btw I don't think you know what "hundreds" of people look like. It was a couple dozen.

They were serious enough that thousands of spiders were jumping him, it’s not like he was bloodlusted either. It’s a straightforward showing where he evaded thousands of spider people, stop trying to make it out to be more complex than it is.

They were also cracking jokes and challenging him to shoot offs. Like at one point the spider people were literally all standing around waiting for one dude to finish a joke

No Caption Provided

Yup, very very serious. And again, you seem to have a hard time working out the number of spider people shown chasing miles. It was most definitly not "THOUSANDS" lmaooo

And where are you getting this “none serious” from? You realize they all believe Miguel that the very fabric of life will destabilize causing the end of not just an entire universe but EVERY universe? What could be more serious than the end of everything? Half of these spiders would fight to the death to save one person, but you think they weren’t trying to save infinite worlds across the multiverse?

No Caption Provided

bro these guys were literally making jokes, throwing spider cats and trying to run on web lines. These are the type of mf'ers Miles was running from. The kind that don't notice a whole ass person clinging on their backs. It's just a bunch of goofballs lol

This couldn’t get any more stupid.

: (

Peter didn’t tag him iirc,

you remember incorrectly

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Dude literally got snatched by a guy who was just trying to talk....and he was also taking care of a baby at the same time lmao

if spectacular Spider-Man was shown thrown off by another spider then prove it to me right now.

spider people were accidently punching each other and tripping on each other. We weren't even shown spectacular so we don't know how he was fairing, but given that 99% of the spider people were complete incompetent morons, it's not a stretch to say the same happened to him.

hoopla001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By hoopla001  Online

@applekidthethird: all the peter b incident shows is that he was more effective, because he used stealth and knew where miles was going.

The only reaoson spider people “got in each others way” is because miles was already outmaneuvering them. Most if not all were actually very effective in attacking as units.

Most of the spider people are featless though, but he also was able to dodge a punch and get away from unlimited while he was jumping him with a group of other spiders.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@applekidthethird:

1. First I can’t see anything in that screenshot but there are hundreds of spiders circling miles and Miguel, not only is it impossible all of them to not be seeing what miles is doing he yells and is obviously absorbing energy when he does what he does. Most of them would see miles and miguel
  2. We don’t see specifically spectacular at all in that scene again, but everyone was knocked down aside from a few we specifically see are still standing so you would need to prove he wasn’t knocked down
  3. Spiders make jokes in life or death situations all the time, they even point out in this very chase how spiders use it as a crutch to cope with their situation. Lmao
  4. That screen isn’t a joke for the characters, non serious for us as the audience but they are genuinely doing their best to catch miles here. This is idiotic reaching
  5. And? That means what? His trying to talk doesn’t nerf his speed, and miles is a lot easier on the likes of Peter B/Jess for being pregnant/having a baby. I wouldn’t say the performances mean much
  6. You have absolutely no real argument except speculation and head canon. You’ve been desperately shifting through arguments and not a single one works

Applekidthethird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@applekidthethird:

1. First I can’t see anything in that screenshot but there are hundreds of spiders circling miles and Miguel, not only is it impossible all of them to not be seeing what miles is doing he yells and is obviously absorbing energy when he does what he does. Most of them would see miles and miguel
    No Caption Provided
    1. featless spider people that are complete morons. Spider people that try to run on web lines like incompetent children lmao
  2. We don’t see specifically spectacular at all in that scene again, but everyone was knocked down aside from a few we specifically see are still standing so you would need to prove he wasn’t knocked down
    1. my boy you're the one with the claim here. You claimed her was knocked down, even though we never see him. The burden of proof is on you.
  3. Spiders make jokes in life or death situations all the time, they even point out in this very chase how spiders use it as a crutch to cope with their situation. Lmao
    No Caption Provided
    1. but they don't stand around watching people get away like these ones did. Very very serious.
  4. That screen isn’t a joke for the characters, non serious for us as the audience but they are genuinely doing their best to catch miles here. This is idiotic reaching
    1. it may not be a joke to the ones that know, but again how many of them know? Maybe a couple dozen? And of those spider people, most of them are featless incompetent potatoes. The only ones with shown feats are 1. Miguel 2. Peter B 3. Gwen and 4 spectacular. Of those spiders we see Miguel tag Miles multiple times, Peter B straight up snatching Miles while not even trying to catch him and Gwen whose head was not in the game. We don't even see spectacular lmao
  5. And? That means what? His trying to talk doesn’t nerf his speed, and miles is a lot easier on the likes of Peter B/Jess for being pregnant/having a baby. I wouldn’t say the performances mean much

lmao what? Miles got snatched up without him knowing it was Peter, wth are you on about? "Miles is a lot easier on Peter B" he didn't even know that was Peter B snatching him. Also, him trying to talk means he wasn't straight up trying to incapacitate him, AND he had a baby with him lmaaoooooo.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 death4bunnies  Moderator

Across the Spider-verse.. test footage

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 death4bunnies  Moderator
Loading Video...

Scene cut from the trailer that never happened in movie.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 death4bunnies  Moderator

Loading Video...

This seems to be specifically Spider-Verse Canon...to Spider-Ham ofc..