Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Methos

Spartan

He has the intellect and charisma to bring people to him and keep a stable team together :D

M

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Alot of times on the sports talk shows like Mike an Mike, and Around the Horn they'll ask there panelists, "If you where starting a team today, who would be your first choice? Who would you build a team around?"

So my question is, in the comicbook world, who would you pick to build a team around? Who would be the foundation for your Superteam and why? It can be anybody from any Universe, Good or Evil. But think about it first. Doomsday may be a powerhouse, but do you really think you could build a team around him? Your pick doesn't necessarily have to be the leader either. It could be the stabilizing force on the team. The guy that keeps the group together, the glue so to speak.

Anyway, who would you pick and why?

Charmcaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By Charmcaster

Emma Frost

because she's hot and blonde...

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By Nighthunter

I would bring Doctor Mid-nite because at the end of the day you'll need the best doctor...

Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#5  Edited By Supreme Marvel

Wally West.

Because you know you could trust him. And trust will be a great starter.

Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By Andferne

Captain America, mainly because in my opinion he was/is the greatest leader a team can have. He stood for what is right and was a great ally and friend. He has the fighting experiance to help others as well. Great tactician and knows how to keep a team together.

Avantar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By Avantar

Nightwing...

His skills developed by working with Batman in critical thinking and he displays a better understanding of teamwork over the loner Batman...

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#8  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Nice pics so far. I was worried everyone was going to pic Cap. Not saying he isn't a great pic, just I could see alot of people picking him.

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By Forever

In DC I would probably go with Superman. Not only is he a charismatic individual who would attract others to the team, but he can also function as the leader, in which I would say he is fairly underrated. He has a vast array of powers so he could fit into any of the group positions that you might need to round out a team. He is selfless and his first thought is to protect the other members of his team as well as anyone else around who is in danger, so he can help foster that mentality and he will turn a team into a close knit family.

In Marvel I probably would go with Cap. He truly was the greatest team leader with the greatest mind for strategy and tactics. He was an integral part in the training of most of the Avengers, not only in their hand to hand and combat strategies but in how to be a hero. He always stood for what was right and would automatically be the moral center of your group. He was someone to look up to and aspire to be like.

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#10  Edited By Final Arrow

Invisble Woman, She is known by alot of heroes in the Marvel world and is the heart of a team, She would not be the leader but I belvie that she has enough pull and strentgh to keep the team going and to make it strong!

Metal Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Metal Wolf

Warpath: mostly for the redemption factor. fueled by hate and anger he could have easily remained a villain, but instead he fights the good fight. he would be a constant reminder to the rest of the team to never give-in.

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#12  Edited By Constantine

I'd pick swordsman to base a team around, dunno y.