Someone correct me if i'm wrong...

loveNwar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By loveNwar

In that X-men movie, where they have this kid looked up and his presence erases the mutant gene from anyone (and therefore makes that person lose his powers) there's a stupid part: Juggernaut shouldn't lose his powers since he doesn't have any mutant gene at all...  I'm i wrong?

Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

#2  Edited By Son_of_Magnus

your right

cracks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By cracks
@loveNwar: Juggernaut has magical powers, so that is correct.
Aronmorales

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Aronmorales

You're right, but it's Hollywood.

loveNwar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By loveNwar

Damn, i'm ok with a movie messing up the look of a character a bit, but making a factual error is a little too much. If they needed a mutant to go on rampage destroying things, they didn't have to invent one, there are tons....

ssjsuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ssjsuperman
@loveNwar:
dude they would have to make a hole movie around jugs to go throw all of the resons why that would not work. 

and he was like in one movie for maybe 5 minites
loveNwar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By loveNwar

Ok, but why didn't they chose the Blob or some other large mutant for the part? I'm sure that if they had used THE HULK (no mutant) everyone would scream: mistake!! But since they used Juggernaut for that particular mistake shows that the character's importance was little for them. In other words, i guess they will never risk using Jugger for a major part on another movie now. They aint stupid and probably would figure: oops, let's not mess with that mistake anymore, people might still remember...

Avatar image for crimsonspider89
crimsonspider89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By crimsonspider89

Blame it on the director. The original director of XM1 and XM2 may do XM4. Maybe a retcon.

dane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#11  Edited By dane

of all the character miscarriages that went on in the X-Men movies that really wasn't the worst of it.

Avatar image for donovan_montgomery
Donovan Montgomery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 17

I think they made him a mutant in the movie JUST for that scene...... 
 :P
xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#13  Edited By xerox_kitty
@aztek the lost said:
" in the movie Juggernaut was a mutant though, in fact he had about 1% similarity to the comic character of the same name...but as far as the movie was concerned, his losing his powers was accurate "
Don't forget he was played by Vinnie Jones, who was better known for being a thuggish FOOTBALL player for Wimbledon.  He's not even an actor :p 

Oh, and the kid who erased mutant powers was Leech... not that anyone else but me cares about that :)
Band Lone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Band Lone

ULTIMATE JUGGERNAUT IS A MUTANT! 

No Caption Provided
In the Ultimate universe Juggernaut is a mutant and was a member of the Weapon X program and later the Brotherhood Of Evil Mutants. He's also in love with Rogue, another former Weapon-X member. Juggernaut absorbed the gem of Cyttorak that Rogue and Gambit stole. In an unrequited lover's quarrel between Juggernaut and Rogue, Gambit was caught in between the altercation trying to protect Rogue and was killed by a falling building that he brought down to kill Juggernaut. Juggernaut escaped and hasn't been seen since.   

So I figure they got this Juggy instead, and as for the helmet they thought it was stupid that he couldn't move his head (Like Batman in the other movies) So they decided to change it to the big rocky one
Watch Dog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Watch Dog
@xerox-kitty said:

Oh, and the kid who erased mutant powers was Leech... not that anyone else but me cares about that :) "
That's a little presumptuous don't you think.

@Dane said:

" of all the character miscarriages that went on in the X-Men movies that really wasn't the worst of it. "

But he screwed a bunch of stuff up to. It seams like a wasted of time to gripe about Jugs when he's just one mistake in a long line of mistakes.
Avatar image for donovan_montgomery
Donovan Montgomery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 17

@xerox-kitty said:
" @aztek the lost said: 

Oh, and the kid who erased mutant powers was Leech... not that anyone else but me cares about that :) "

I care :P   
and I loved the way him and Kitty took the Jugernaught down, lol
Avatar image for eisforextinction
EisforExtinction

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 68

User Lists: 6

#17  Edited By EisforExtinction
@xerox-kitty said:

" @aztek the lost said:

" in the movie Juggernaut was a mutant though, in fact he had about 1% similarity to the comic character of the same name...but as far as the movie was concerned, his losing his powers was accurate "
Don't forget he was played by Vinnie Jones, who was better known for being a thuggish FOOTBALL player for Wimbledon.  He's not even an actor :p 

Vinnie Jones is awesome although he just plays himself.

Big Chris:  All right, son: roll them guns up, count the money, and put your seat belt on.