Somehow I think the New Warriors show will be in Runaways' shadow.

SangHellE56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

If anything a live action New Warriors show would be like Agents of SHIELD, but I just can't see the Teen Titans of Marvel in something that has next to no action. AoS is so slow paced, the only episode with the most action was the finale of Season 1. NO, not 'cause Movie-verse Nick Fury was in it. There really was decent action. But even a movie would be better.

Anyway, what are your thoughts? Marvel Studios already underpowered Nova, yet he's still set to appear in the show.

Penguin-Dust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Honestly, I forgot they were making a New Warriors show. Is this the one where they shoehorned in Squirrel Girl? Talking about this reminds me that there's supposed to be a Cloak and Daggers show, too. I haven't heard anything about that since the trailer dropped last year. It didn't look all that interesting. All very, "I'm a teenager and I've got issues".

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I doubt you are the only one who feels this way. Freeform has so little interest in this thing they decided to ultimately not air it. Now, Marvel is searching for a new network, which will almost certainly be Hulu, especially since after they acquire Fox, Disney will own 60% of Hulu.

AngelJax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AoS is not at all slow paced. At least not like S1, which I think it’s unfair to compare current AoS with its S1 self. I’m actually interested to see what the show will be and what it’ll have to say. I think the cast and powerset of the team is diverse and interesting and I want to see them in live-action.

Nova isn’t confirmed to be in New Warriors, if he is that’s news to me.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Penguin-Dust: Worked for the Runaways

Penguin-Dust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Avatar image for the_living_tribunal_24
The_living_tribunal_24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sanghelle56: who's going to be part of the new warriors? Squirrel girl? Wiccan? Songbird?

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

@Penguin-Dust: The teenage angst tone fits the network it’s coming on Freeform...