Some nice new Vader feats

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Eredin12  Online

it is from new Vader Black, White & Red comics series by Aaron and others. I want to thank @a_fine_edition: who let me know about this series. Now Vader has much more impressive feats in other runs, but some of these are pretty cool, so I wanted to post it.

Vader causes massive explosion which blows Skyscraper to pieces:

No Caption Provided

Vader casually deflects fire from army with big turrets and soldiers while at the same time crushing turrets, lifting and moving large ship above them that he uses to slam them

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

It is GR-75 ship Skyscraper sized ship:

No Caption Provided

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/GR-75_medium_transport

Force shield:

No Caption Provided

fortified Rebels stronghold:

No Caption Provided

Vader displaying some nice agility, which debunks idea that Vader lacks agility due to his suit which some think:

No Caption Provided

Force with which blitzes people sends their torso flying:

No Caption Provided

After his suit was disabled by Cylos son( scientist who made suit), despite not being able to move finger, Vader slaughters them all with just thoughts:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Lastly, he no sells explosion of large ship after he slammed it into planet

No Caption Provided
A_FINE_EDITION

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By A_FINE_EDITION

Nice. I’d forgotten about the feats from previous issues, especially that last one. Are are you sure the ship-slamming feat from issue 3 is actually him slamming the ship? I thought he landed after it fell?

Avatar image for platinumchalice
PlatinumChalice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the last one is crazy for canon feats

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Eredin12  Online
@a_fine_edition said:

Nice man. I’d forgotten about the feats from previous issues, especially that last one. Are are you sure the ship-slamming feat from issue 3 is actually him slamming the ship? I thought he landed after it fell?

You mean from issue 2? In issue 3, they were firing straight at him on ground, he deflected it with force and saber and crushed their turrets , they then tried to run away:

No Caption Provided

Only to find that he lifted ship above them and slammed it into them:

No Caption Provided

as for issue 2, I just checked it again and yea he did not pull that ship from space, but he did no sell explosion of it, despite it being large ship and it seems that he slammed it straight into planet, after crushing mutated Doctor:

No Caption Provided
Avatar image for redsithdisciple
RedSithDisciple

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Haven't read the series. Awesome feats.

mr-yes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A_FINE_EDITION

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12: gotcha, I must have misremembered the order of events. Although it could be he crippled the ship in the air, and it was on its last legs, then gave out and fell. Not 100% swayed either way on that on that though. He also has some overall really nice feats of projecting his power from a distance against targets he’s unable to see. I think in issue 3 alone he kills 2 pilots by taking control of their controls and making them crash. That whole first story across the first 3 issues was him completely inert on an operating table taking people out with just the Force. It’s also cool they canonized the “Padme, help me” line when he’s sealed into the suit in ROTS. I wasn’t sure if that was actually in the movie or not, but it’s fun to have it be treated as official. Thanks for the shoutout btw.

A_FINE_EDITION

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12: ohh btw, there’s also this from issue 1 where he goes up against guys with what appear to be slugthrowers, slicing through several of the bullets

No Caption Provided

Ghostodoofus2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why can't we see THIS Vader on the big screen??? Damn it!!

doyul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've always thought Vader's feats on this level should be considered as high end feats or outliers, but maybe Canon(at least comic series) is just slowly making all the force users stronger.

thenamelessone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@doyul said:

I've always thought Vader's feats on this level should be considered as high end feats or outliers, but maybe Canon(at least comic series) is just slowly making all the force users stronger.

these are his tamer feats

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Eredin12  Online

@a_fine_edition:

Although it could be he crippled the ship in the air, and it was on its last legs, then gave out and fell. Not 100% swayed either way on that on that though.

Well it would be bit weird for it to fall exactly on them, on exact same time they were trying to escape, hence why I think him slamming it was more likely

I think in issue 3 alone he kills 2 pilots by taking control of their controls and making them crash. That whole first story across the first 3 issues was him completely inert on an operating table taking people out with just the Force. It’s also cool they canonized the “Padme, help me” line when he’s sealed into the suit in ROTS

Yep, I should add that as well, as he did all of that while disabled by Cylo son, with just thoughts

@eredin12: ohh btw, there’s also this from issue 1 where he goes up against guys with what appear to be slugthrowers, slicing through several of the bullets

Yea that is nice as well, it shows saber can deflect bullets

Pronoia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Are these comics canon? I ask cause I'd like to use these for future reference but don't want to have to argue semantics about it's canonicity.

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Eredin12  Online

@pronoia said:

Are these comics canon? I ask cause I'd like to use these for future reference but don't want to have to argue semantics about it's canonicity.

Of course, it is new Marvel SW series under Disney, same as every other comic run

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Star_Wars:_Darth_Vader_%E2%80%93_Black,_White_%26_Red

doyul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@doyul said:

In Canon comics or novels? Maybe. Overall Canon? No.

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Eredin12  Online
@doyul said:
@thenamelessone said:
@doyul said:

In Canon comics or novels? Maybe. Overall Canon? No.

Well to be fair, about 90% of his feats come from comics and novels. In movies he has, like, 3 fights. And even then, in OWK show, he was able to overpower engines of 40 meters long ship without much trouble, despite such ships having engines powerful enough to accelerate them into space in seconds

But yea, he has much better feats than this in canon. These would be more low/mid end stuff.

heiqn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#17  Edited By heiqn

Feat itself isn't good, good thing is how he casually performed a large building level feat with moving his arm 1 inch while talking which debunks Canon Vader is equal to movie Vader arguments, as many feats already did, but this is one of the most clear-cuts I have seen.

Avatar image for deactivated-64a0c943e7754
deactivated-64a0c943e7754

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Building busting tk and same speed. Great

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Eredin12  Online

@heiqn said:

Feat itself isn't good, good thing is how he casually performed a large building level feat with moving his arm 1 inch while talking which debunks Canon Vader is equal to movie Vader arguments, as many feats already did, but this is one of the most clear-cuts I have seen.

Yep

@mreperson said:

Building busting tk and same speed. Great

Not just that, there is also other stuff, like how he does not need gestures, but just thoughts to use his power effectively, even when he does not see his target. How easily he statues blasters and bullets, how easily he multi tasks , how armies and tactics are useless against him, how he no sells explosion of large ships he slammed into planet, some good agility and so fort.

Now these are not his high ends or anything, but it is pretty decent casual low/mid end stuff.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Wolfrazer

@eredin12: Except he also gets mind screwed with and armor penetrated by some weird creature crab thing, let's not just ignore that he also had some kinda bad showings here. I mean these feats are fine, but they aren't anything he couldn't have already done anyway before. Also they mentioned the 'range of Force Power' thing again...which is still dumb.

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Eredin12  Online
@wolfrazer said:

@eredin12: Except he also gets mind screwed with and armor penetrated by some weird creature crab thing, let's not just ignore that he also had some kinda bad showings here. I mean these feats are fine, but they aren't anything he couldn't have already done anyway before.

well creature in question was bio weapon that was powerful enough to change ballance of war:

No Caption Provided

So I would not say that is exactly bad, especially as he later crushed it anyway. But yea, these feats not anything he could not have done before, I agree. I myself also said that these feats are not near his high ends. Hell in current Greg Pak run alone, he has number of feats much better than this. I just wanted to post some new feats he did casually that are pretty cool, that is all

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Wolfrazer

@eredin12: That's not exactly any special accolade frankly, but anyway yeah I suppose. Though honestly this was hard to read, mainly because I had a hard time finding out when each story ended because each issue jumped around a whole lot even within the same issue of various stories. You had Vader getting shut down, then it jumps to him in his TIE and then it jumps back to him on the table about to get sawed apart.

Pizzagod342

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So Vader’s just soloing armies?

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Eredin12  Online

@eredin12: That's not exactly any special accolade frankly, but anyway yeah I suppose. Though honestly this was hard to read, mainly because I had a hard time finding out when each story ended because each issue jumped around a whole lot even within the same issue of various stories. You had Vader getting shut down, then it jumps to him in his TIE and then it jumps back to him on the table about to get sawed apart.

Well it is still notable, as given all technology Empire has, creature would be game changer. But yea I agree, I liked it but it gets bit hard to read and understand it with so many stories told at once.

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Eredin12  Online
@pizzagod342 said:

So Vader’s just soloing armies?

Yep. He has done so many times. Even damaged, exhausted Vader, in Pak run, killed army of Sith cultists:

No Caption Provided

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Eredin12  Online

Bump.

Avatar image for pedrolopesmateus
PedroLopesMateus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@eredin12: Nice, since we are both Vader fans I was gonna ask if you knew of this series.

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Eredin12  Online
@pedrolopesmateus said:

@eredin12: Nice, since we are both Vader fans I was gonna ask if you knew of this series.

I did not until fine edtion told me tbh. I had some university obligations so I was unable to spend much time reading, but right now,I have bit more time, so I did read it. It is pretty good, I loved it myself, even though pacing is bit hard to follow. I definitely recommend you give it a try if you did not read it yet.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That building feat is nice.

SonOfDarkness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I’d love to see this kind of stuff in live action. Rogue one gave us just a taste and even that was legendary. Imagine seeing Vader solo a Rebel base on the big screen

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Eredin12  Online
@sonofdarkness said:

I’d love to see this kind of stuff in live action. Rogue one gave us just a taste and even that was legendary. Imagine seeing Vader solo a Rebel base on the big screen

Yea. His ship feat in OWK was pretty good too, which honestly kind of surprised me, given how toned down live action tends to be compared to comics/novels/ games etc.

A_FINE_EDITION

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By A_FINE_EDITION
@gaoron said:

That building feat is nice.

Agreed. It looked like he pretty casually destroyed it too. Basically just with a gesture.

Feats aside, I am enjoying the way Vader‘s portrayed in some of these stories. A surprising amount of cunning and guile, and there’s even a line in issue 3 where it’s implied he wants to intentionally drag out the war with the Rebellion.

No Caption Provided

I like when Vader actually gets to be clever, instead of a mindless, directionless brute plowing through his adversaries, learning nothing from his tutelage under Sidious, and remaining a perpetual puppet.

We’re also getting some sick artwork out of this series

No Caption Provided

I hope we get a story about him hunting some Jedi or even featuring some Inquisitors and seeing their training process, because I‘d love to see what that’d look like.

arctika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Definitely cool feats

SonOfDarkness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kataraaaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ah so that's where you got that pic from in the other thread lmao

After his suit was disabled by Cylos son( scientist who made suit), despite not being able to move finger, Vader slaughters them all with just thoughts:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

^ That one's my personal favorite, good work

MaulSmacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bro really one tapped a skyscraper, TCW and George followers in shambles.

Reaper4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cool feats. Always loved seeing Vader in action

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Eredin12  Online

Bump.

Zapan871

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Those are great feats, that building seems to be massive and he seemingly (and likely) destroyed it with casual ease.

What is the ship on scan 2? It seems very big, I'd wager it is in the 100+ meters range. As for the turrets, he could have simply deflected bullets back at them, as I didn't see him crush them. Still a very good feat, though.

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Eredin12  Online
@zapan871 said:

Those are great feats, that building seems to be massive and he seemingly (and likely) destroyed it with casual ease.

What is the ship on scan 2? It seems very big, I'd wager it is in the 100+ meters range. As for the turrets, he could have simply deflected bullets back at them, as I didn't see him crush them. Still a very good feat, though.

Not sure about the name of the model, I myself tried to find it as well but was unable to. As for turrets, yea that is possible but as you say even then, that is still pretty good, Turrets are pretty big, much larger than tanks, so the fact that he is casually deflecting fire from several of them with single swing is a pretty good showing for both his speed and physical strength

Zapan871

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Zapan871

@eredin12: Alas, there seems to be no info on the kind of ship it was. That said, seemingly moving it above the Rebel base and then bringing it down while fighting an army is quite impressive.