• 53 results
WhyZoSerious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By WhyZoSerious

Hulk tanked the snap and brought half the universe back to life so he is obviously way more durable than Iron Man who only snapped away an army and died. But...

The way Hulk suffered and handled the gauntlet with all the pain and effort to snap and the way Iron Man did the snap shows that he is simply stronger ot at least worthier. No screaming and obvious pain, clean and fast execution. They both used the same gauntlet, they both wielded all the 6 stones at once, not one by one. And the difference was visable. Iron man > Hulk in terms of strength. Any other explanations?

Worldofthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Worldofthunder

Going by that logic Tony is stronger than Thanos as well who showed more pain when putting on the gauntlet. Is he stronger than Thanos? No, Thanos rag dolled him

You already put in the OP that Tony died but Hulk survived yet you think Tony's stronger. Usually if one character can survive something that kills another it makes him stronger LOL

Marvelx13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@worldofthunder: Thanos never showed pain from putting on the gauntlets... He felt good each time he collected a stone.

Also no Banner is stronger. Him screaming in pain while Tony didn't was just dumb pis but my headcannon is simply because Tony's suit took the blunt of all the energy absorption.

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By christianrapper

What the heck are you talking about? This thread makes 0 sense and is also false. Thanos looked about to die when the avengers got him. If I remember right he didn’t look to great after in avengers infinity war either.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d7ba2bb87d2e
deactivated-5d7ba2bb87d2e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tony didn't use it on a universal scale like Thanos and Banner. So obviously it wouldn't take as much power to snap.

Heatforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It would be more appropriate to say that Tony is more durable than Starlord at the end of GotG. Seriously even the child of a celestial needed the other guardians to keep from being dusted by the power stone ?‍♂️

Avatar image for deactivated-5d731ee5de2e9
deactivated-5d731ee5de2e9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mister_stark: it shouldn't matter, hulk was getting roasted just from putting on the gauntlet

Avatar image for deactivated-5d7ba2bb87d2e
deactivated-5d7ba2bb87d2e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DammeFavour: he was trying to snap the entire time he was in pain.

CamNewtonisdad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Basing off there fights against thanos Ironman is stronger. In endgame and infinity war Tony catches thanos punch with one hand more impressively in endgame when thanos was trying to get tony off of him. This feat puts him above most much characters considering what his punches can do

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

i think so

SaikoDan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

it literaly was just Tony looking “cool“ for that scene.

Rebake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tony was in pain while saying his last line. The difference is Thanos and Hulk in Endgame went immediately for the universal wide snap. Tony went for an army wiping snap. What they were trying to do was on entirely different levels.

BalancedTruth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By BalancedTruth

Yep

Thanos was almost killed by something a normal human could easily tank

And yet he’s star level somehow smh

Nyhybrid89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

When it comes to lifting hulk is stronger

When it comes to striking Tony is stonger.

IAmTheLaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mister_stark: it shouldn't matter, hulk was getting roasted just from putting on the gauntlet

Hulk also sat there for a minute in an attempt to bring Natasha back.

As for striking. There's no way Iron Man can outstrike Hulk. Hulk knocked prime Surtur back.

Tronmest35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wouldn't say Hulk tanked the snap; he was in severe pain as the energy of the Infinity stones coursed through his arm and severely damaged. Not even Thanos was able to escape that fate.

I believe that Tony not screaming when he put on the gauntlet was to set up for his last moment, a reference to the first Iron Man movie and bringing him full circle. However he was in pain, u could even see it in his face and hear it in his voice.

Avatar image for deactivated-6052e8e44cb84
deactivated-6052e8e44cb84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Tony didn't put on the gauntlet though, he used his suit to channel the stones

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

That's just another bad writing in Endgame.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Everyone is stronger than MCU Hulk :)

Avatar image for marvelanddcfan24
MarvelandDCfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nolan Baleman>>MCU Hulk

MainJP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MCU Hulk is a jobber.

Havenless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Man’s armor defused some of the initial power the stones were pumping into him. That was the purpose of the original mystic gauntlet, remember? A device allowing someone to wield the stones?

The Power Stone alone would have killed stark otherwise.

WhyZoSerious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You already put in the OP that Tony died but Hulk survived yet you think Tony's stronger. Usually if one character can survive something that kills another it makes him stronger LOL

This is incorrect. There is a durability and there is a strength. Usually when you are durable you are also strong but they are never equal by definition. De facto, not de jure.

Plenty of examples of characters that are way stronger than other and yet others being more durable.

WhyZoSerious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes, but wielding the IG is closer to lifting than striking IMHO.

cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 cocacolaman  Moderator

Not by feats.

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It’s funny when people post stuff knowing it’s not true and people agree with them.

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#29  Edited By Lilbroomstick

The logic here sux but I do think Iron Man has shown better energy resistance than Hulk with or without the snap feat included. To be fair Iron Man was already heavily damaged when he did the snap and his armor didn't cover him. But noticed how his armor only melted a bit while overall holding up well to the snap. I think if a fresh Iron Man had put a glove over his armored hand he would have took it without too much trouble. Although it's hard to say if that would be that case for Hulk's snap since it was technically more powerful than Iron Man's.

Aside from that I think Iron Man has proven himself to be overall more powerful than Hulk. Strength and durability are the only debate parts as Iron Man clearly outclasses Hulk as far as anything else. Tony's durability is absurd and he can heal quickly a few times on top of that. I'd say ye could last longer in a fight than Hulk and he did. Iron Man's strength is also better when we compare how Iron Man's punch effected Cull Obsidian vs how both Hulkbuster V2 and Hulk's punches faired. Let alone all the other evidence. I'd give Hulk lifting strength maybe but that's it. I would even say Iron Man in theory could replicate Surtur slam after thinking a bit(although Tony would do it a bit differently).

Hulk_Like_Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol this thread is stupid. First, people say he is stronger than Hulk. Next, I bet people are going to say Captain America is stronger than Hulk.

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol this thread is stupid. First, people say he is stronger than Hulk. Next, I bet people are going to say Captain America is stronger than Hulk.

People already do though...

Hulk_Like_Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulk_like_fire said:

People already do though...

lmfao

Johndeyvido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CV is getting ridiculous at this point. Iron Man isn't on the same tier as Hulk.

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CV is getting ridiculous at this point. Iron Man isn't on the same tier as Hulk.

It's fine to say Hulk is stronger but it's pretty ridiculous to say they're not even in the same tier at this point tbh. No mid-tier is replicating Iron Man's showings against Thanos.

Johndeyvido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lilbroomstick:

What showing? scratching Thanos sth the directors already explained as it was the accumulated damage Thanos suffered up to that point not a direct result of Tony's hit.

Let me even ignore the directors statement for now, how does being able to scratch Thanos imply that he's on the same tier as Hulk who is actually on the same tier as Thanos.

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Lilbroomstick

@johndeyvido said:

@lilbroomstick:

What showing? scratching Thanos sth the directors already explained as it was the accumulated damage Thanos suffered up to that point not a direct result of Tony's hit.

Let me even ignore the directors statement for now, how does being able to scratch Thanos imply that he's on the same tier as Hulk who is actually on the same tier as Thanos.

I'll answer that in second but how is Hulk in the same tier as Thanos?

"I mean it's like death comes to call for the Avengers," Joe Russo said in an interview with HeyUGuys, describing what to expect from the Mad Titan. "This is a nearly unbeatable force who is determined to destroy half the life in the universe to bring it to balance. He sees it as an overgrown garden that he needs to prune. As you mentioned, he is fairly invincible. He's a sort of genetic mutation who's the Genghis Khan of the universe. He's unbeatable on the battlefield, stronger than the Hulk, skin is invincible. So it's going to cost the Avengers something to defeat him."

Also Iron Man's cutting Thanos with blunt force/blast energy is still impressive despite the director statement which I'll also get into in second but I'm genuinely curious to see how Iron Man can't even be close to Hulk, yet you somehow see Hulk as the same tier as Thanos.

Gotoucanario

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tony also did better against Thanos even in their very brief 1v1 so you are onto something, obviously he's not stronger but it's MCU logic.

Johndeyvido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Johndeyvido

@lilbroomstick:

That was a statement made before the movie talking about what to expect from Thanos. This is a statement made after the same movie had been released explaining a particular scene.

“I would say that he’s just that powerful. You didn’t see him actively use the power stone in that fight. I think ultimately, the way we looked at that fight and the way talked about it with our stunt team when we were executing it was Hulk is obviously very powerful, but he’s a little mindless in his fighting style. It’s aggressive, it’s pummeling. Thanos is the Ghengis Kahn of the universe, he’s a very skilled fighter, equally as strong. So when you put those two up against each other, the more skilled fighter is going to win ultimately. Which is why Hulk has a moment where he overpowers Thanos, but ultimately Thanos is smart.”

So are you still going to argue Thanos and Hulk aren't on the same tier?

On your second point, a normal human will also be able to bruise Captain America's face with a metal hammer if he decided to just keep allowing himself to be struck repeatedly by the hammer but does that put you in the same tier as Captain America in stats? Tony struggled with someone on Spiderman's level of strength(cull) that should tell you he isn't on Hulk level. The same Cull that got one-shotted by Antman or do you think giant man can one-shot Hulk?

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Lilbroomstick

@johndeyvido said:

@lilbroomstick:

That was a statement made before the movie talking about what to expect from Thanos. This is a statement made after the same movie had been released explaining a particular scene.

“I would say that he’s just that powerful. You didn’t see him actively use the power stone in that fight. I think ultimately, the way we looked at that fight and the way talked about it with our stunt team when we were executing it was Hulk is obviously very powerful, but he’s a little mindless in his fighting style. It’s aggressive, it’s pummeling. Thanos is the Ghengis Kahn of the universe, he’s a very skilled fighter, equally as strong. So when you put those two up against each other, the more skilled fighter is going to win ultimately. Which is why Hulk has a moment where he overpowers Thanos, but ultimately Thanos is smart.”

So are you still going to argue Thanos and Hulk aren't on the same tier?

On your second point, a normal human will also be able to bruise Captain America's face with a metal hammer if he decided to just keep allowing himself to be struck repeatedly by the hammer but does that put you in the same tier as Captain America in stats? Tony struggled with someone on Spiderman's level of strength(cull) that should tell you he isn't on Hulk level. The same Cull that got one-shotted by Antman or do you think giant man can one-shot Hulk?

The feats completely contradict Hulk being Thanos tier(just like Quicksilver for example actually being way faster than a bullet yet he was said to only be around a bullet's speed) so yeah I disagree with Hulk being above a lot of people. One of these guys tanked the other guys hits with no injury, easily overpowered them when trying, and crippled them with their own hits(Thanos). If you think a skilled Hulk would've beaten the Endgame trio that's fine. I also want to point out that there's this weird bias against anyone who isn't Hulk or Thor(or some character with a relation to them) on CV. You for example have shown this. On a thread you were in denial that Iron Man had fought a bloodlusted Thor despite even the directors supporting it and now you want to play the director card when it suits Hulk. I learned that Hulk/Thor will be hyped up no matter what they do while guys like Iron Man or Captain America actually have to earn respect with incredible feats.

Before I even point out anything. Why are you acting as if Hulk or Ragnarok Thor could do so much better against Thanos when they already tried and failed pitifully. I'm not even going to address to Spider-Man level Cull since it's getting annoying. Just go to the Cull Obsidian vs Thor thread since pretty much all of the low-ball has been refuted there. Hulk has a good reputation but by feats anything barring the snap doesn't really put him above Scott. EG Ant-Man was stronger than ever and all he did was get new feats. Getting killed by Ant-Man shouldn't even count as anti-feat since he was basically amped in that movie compared to his past showings. I'm more impressed with Giant Man than Hulk right now I'll say that. He's another person I'd argue to be above Hulk currently.

Anyway Tony was the last person to attack Thanos. He landed all of the last attacks on Thanos and made him bleed with a punch we've never seen before so we can only really gauge it off of Thanos. I'm pretty sure Iron Man only managed to land 2 or 3 hits in total. That's because all of Iron Man's attacks were actually attempted to be blocked or counter. Another thing is have you considered the hits on the face Thanos took? The only notable people that hit him in the face were Spider-Man, Hulk, and Iron Man. I think we can agree Spider-Man didn't do too much right? Hulk wailed on Thanos by surprise and still got casually overpowered, and beaten up. Thanos' cheek was covered by his helmet when he fought Hulk. Iron Man managed to cut Thanos' cheek without any type of piercing weapon. Just brute force(blast/blunt force). I already addressed the Hulk vs Iron Man thing plenty of times so I'll just quote what I said.

Iron Man's IW armor alone has stronger normal punches than both thruster boosted punches from nanotech Hulkbuster(This suit could launch farmer Thanos and make him hit the ground hard with just a shove. Farmer Thanos>>>>>Hulk by feat due to pretty much hot-selling an extensive Photon blast with his weakened arm. He also took her bullrush better than how he handle Hulkbuster's shove.) + Hulk(counting deleted scene and it's embarrassing for Hulk because his punch should've been more effective than usual under those circumstances considering he had the element of surprise on top of the Hulkbuster helping him.) based off of how their punches fared against Cull(Iron Man had him reeling for 4 seconds and he stumbled back at least several feet. The most the other guys could do to Cull with their hits was push him back for a second). Hulk's Surtur slam is strong but I don't see him landing anything like that. Iron Man can amp his already stronger punches so he that he really has an edge. Iron Man also tanked a superior beating from Thanos, especially considering he was fighting non-stop for the entirety of IW whereas Hulk probably had some time to just sit around. Iron Man is just a human in a really good suit and Hulk is an unstoppable rage monster. Iron Man's suit will lose integrity overtime due to all of the attacks he takes in the film even when it isn't visually broken and it runs out of nanites eventually. Hulk on the other hand will not get tired so easily and does not run out of regenerative cells. So tell me why weakened Iron Man borderline tanks the same beating a fresh Hulk took in these gifs lol

No Caption Provided
To be honest I'm pretty sure just this portion alone would be equivalent to the beating Hulk took. It didn't even feel like he hit Hulk as hard IMO when I looked back at Hulk's fight
To be honest I'm pretty sure just this portion alone would be equivalent to the beating Hulk took. It didn't even feel like he hit Hulk as hard IMO when I looked back at Hulk's fight
Hulk's entire fight in comparison
Hulk's entire fight in comparison

Tanking the meteor and the hits from Stormbreaker Thor without a scratch put his durability above Hulk's(not to mention the Slovokia explosion). Tony can stay conscious long enough for his armor to break more often than not and those were unexpected critical hits(that Hulk cannot hope to replicate). Iron Man can not only take more than Hulk took even disregarding this little moment where Thanos wails on him(because a power stone blast + all other Infinity stone fuckery + Cull Obsidian beating + Ebony Maw fuckery + Starlord gadgets should be worse than the 8-10 hits Thanos used to beat Hulk if we're being honest here) he can heal like several times. That means he could take like 7x the beating Hulk can take more often than not. He'll just ragdoll and burn Hulk at a distance while pulping him a bit close range. I feel like Hulk has been pierced by anything that isn't fodder so Iron Man should probably be able slice and stab him up too.

Part 2:

Iron Man could hurt Thanos(via melee in IW and long ranged in EG) and Hulk couldn't. In EG he could hurt Thanos with his repulsors and physically contends with him once more. Tie-ins(if the movies didn't show enough) have already shown Iron Man is capable of contending with and can HURT Hulk level beings before nanotech. I already addressed their durability. Guys this is what happens

A few of those and replace Thanos with Hulk
A few of those and replace Thanos with Hulk

+

Maybe a few of these too
Maybe a few of these too

+

Also some of this just to be safe
Also some of this just to be safe

=

Bodied Hulk
Bodied Hulk

Just to further elaborate, Thanos was blasted back by Rescue here(she had the help of Shuri and Wasp but neither of them can even kill a leviathan from what I recall). Just encase Tony's repulsors obviously being somewhat dangerous to Thanos to the point that he actually had to fend them with off with his sword and struggled a bit at blocking them.

I also don't even count the feats of the IW armor getting broken since the EG should be and seemed to be better(meaning I think it's more durable). Tony himself was worse in EG though. Even that armor has some good physical feats of it's own. He's strong enough to truck a running Thanos and nearly trample him while weakened(the same guy who could overpower Worthy Cap and Thor at the same time). Hulk had the element of surprise in his fight so he didn't even move a braced Thanos when he rushed him.

Johndeyvido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lilbroomstick:

I have always maintained director's statement and intentions are canon if not contradicted onscreen.

Your QS example is flawed because they said he's as fast as bullets but bullets vary in velocity so him being faster than a pistol's bullet doesn't disagree with their statement since they didn't specify what type of bullets they were referring to. There are bullets that are mach 1,2 or 3.

Your arguments are so incoherent, I don't even know where to begin. All you have done is exaggerate every feat iron man has ever performed like

1) He tanked Sokovia

2)Tanked SB

3)tanked a meteor

It's like you don't even know what tanking an attack means...

You also claim his weapons can hurt Thanos which is obviously false otherwise show me an instance of Tony's armory hurting a high tier. Pushing someone back isn't the same as hurting them. If you indeed want a debate then you have to present a better argument than hyping everything iron man has done so far.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f34b01dd81ff
deactivated-5f34b01dd81ff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Johndeyvido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Man fanboys are hellbent on overtaking the dceu Clark fanboys. Hell the other day I found myself defending dceu kryptonians against Tony Stark (a guy in titanium armor with energy blast) sth any decent high can crush easily.

The premise of their arguments irritates me even further; "he performed better and lasted longer than Hulk did against Thanos therefore he will beat hulk".

Batman lasted longer than Aquaman & WW did against dceu superman so I suppose that means batman could also beat WW and Aquaman using that terrible logic nevermind that the BvS fight and the JL fight aren't comparable because he was holding back against Bruce but Serious/bloodlusted against WW and Aquaman. A similar situation to Thanos Vs hulk fight and Thanos on Titan(where he was seriously jobbing confirmed onscreen and by the directors)

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Lilbroomstick

@johndeyvido said:

@lilbroomstick:

I have always maintained director's statement and intentions are canon if not contradicted onscreen.

Your QS example is flawed because they said he's as fast as bullets but bullets vary in velocity so him being faster than a pistol's bullet doesn't disagree with their statement since they didn't specify what type of bullets they were referring to. There are bullets that are mach 1,2 or 3.

Your arguments are so incoherent, I don't even know where to begin. All you have done is exaggerate every feat iron man has ever performed like

1) He tanked Sokovia

2)Tanked SB

3)tanked a meteor

It's like you don't even know what tanking an attack means...

You also claim his weapons can hurt Thanos which is obviously false otherwise show me an instance of Tony's armory hurting a high tier. Pushing someone back isn't the same as hurting them. If you indeed want a debate then you have to present a better argument than hyping everything iron man has done so far.

Nah, I can see you simply cherrypick director statements and when to use them.

If his armor can handle it then Iron Man can tank it, that's all I'm going to say. You might be getting tanking and no-selling confused BTW. How did it he not tank the Sokovia explosion anyway? Let me guess he only took a small portion of it?

Heh yeah this was obviously only a wall level feat
Heh yeah this was obviously only a wall level feat

Iron Man and Rescue did more to Thanos than Hulk and you want to talk about hurting? lol It goes both ways. We go to Hulk's performance too then. You said I'm hyping Iron Man feats but haven't explained how. There's also a lot of other stuff you didn't address. Yeah I think I'm done. I see you like to undersell everything and immediately think it's wank when it comes to Iron Man. Notice how you haven't shown or mentioned one good feat for Hulk. Just immediatley went to the director statement, that's probably because you know as well as I do that Hulk hasn't actually done anything to be described as such. You really don't see any contradiction between the two there? just going to leave these here

Was giving a serious angry Thor trouble in a fight, even making him yelp from his hits and drop his hammer a few times
Was giving a serious angry Thor trouble in a fight, even making him yelp from his hits and drop his hammer a few times

Had tanked falling several stories down crashing though a piano and flattening a car in a weakened prototype armor

This feat doesn't even need to be explained and it shows off great speed, durability, and strength.

He can shrug off getting hit head first by tank missile while going at supersonic speeds that causes a big crater

Casually no-sells being hit by hundreds of large missiles
Even his Civil War suit was strong enough to no-sell Hawkeye's explosive arrow and rock Giant-Man with a punch(with War Machine's help)
Iron Man holds his own against a raging Chitauri mutated amped Hulk while not even wanting to fight(in an armor far weaker than current mind you and notice how he stands his ground against something that launched Captain America and Hawkeye)
Iron Man actually deals the finishing blow to an Avengers teambusting brick(if you're wondering the guy had taken a hammer blow from Thor, a hit from Cap's shield, a punch from Hulk, and a slam from Iron Man prior to this. He was casually overpowering Hulk 1v1 though and they only managed to get the advantage when they started attacking together
Physically fends off a blast troublesome for Hulk, hurting Thor, and indirectly pushing Cap with his shield back
Physically fends off a blast troublesome for Hulk, hurting Thor, and indirectly pushing Cap with his shield back
The closest armor to current so far in strength punches hard enough to rock Cull Obsidian(better than the nanotech Hulkbuster who could put Farmer Thanos on his butt with a shove and as good as an unexpected punch from Hulk did) I actually already addressed this but of course you ignored it
The closest armor to current so far in strength punches hard enough to rock Cull Obsidian(better than the nanotech Hulkbuster who could put Farmer Thanos on his butt with a shove and as good as an unexpected punch from Hulk did) I actually already addressed this but of course you ignored it
He blocked several backhands from Thanos while weakened
He blocked several backhands from Thanos while weakened

Joker567892

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Lilbroomstick

@joker567892 said:

@lilbroomstick: I think a lot of those scans are non canon lol.

They are canon actually. I made sure of that. None have proven otherwise.

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bringing this random argument into the equation

It's time I put to rest the massive misconception that IW Cap is weaker than either 616 Cap or Ultimate Cap.

No Caption Provided

Here you can see that Cap overpowers Thanos casually. Remembered that Thanos has fiev infinite stone. And he can't even beat Cap. Cap stomped him. Cap overpowered him because Thanks had to move his hand back as shown by the gif. Now some people may say Cap was trying his best, but this is MCU fanboyism, Cap's face is a face of intimidation. Thanos fanboys can't change that.

No Caption Provided

Here Thanks is trying very hard and yet he cannot even come close to overpower Captain... What a joke he is... And don't forget Thanks had five infinte Stones. What does this mean? Thanos haves infite sone. Infinity>Everything. and he has five. Five. 5 infinite>>>>>Everything. And Cap stomped 5 infinite. Cap>>>>Omniversal. I see now this is a mismatch of epic proportions. I should have known 616 and ultimate wank woudl come to my thread... How unfortune. IW Cap stomps Marvel multiverse. I see that know

Joker567892

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lilbroomstick: Yeah, those aren't the official tie in comic, especially the one that looks like a manga.

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lilbroomstick: Yeah, those aren't the official tie in comic, especially the one that looks like a manga.

Proof? That one came out when AoU came out in Japan.

Avatar image for asgardianweapon
asgardianweapon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even i have to say that people have over analyzed this time.

This is not meant to be read that way...Russos outright told us Hulk is the only one that can snap without dying against a universal snap... tony died taking some people out of the universe

Johndeyvido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lilbroomstick:

Tanking an attack means being unhurt from it. If you are KO'ed or hurt then it's not tanking the attack.

Maybe you don't get how debates should work. You don't have to list all of Iron Man's good feats because it's totally unnecessary, just name the feats that you think are better than Hulk's feats then we are in business.