So are Teela and Adam gay in the Netflix Masters of the Universe?

Heatforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Isn't She-ra gay in her show too?

Like i understand introducing new characters and making them lgbtq for marketing but turning established characters gay? Weak sauce and creatively bankrupt the showrunners are.

Penguin-Dust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I don’t know about She-Ra or Teela , but Prince Adam being gay is probably the least surprising rumor to “come out” of the whole update controversy. Similar to Shaggy and Scooby being stoners it was a popular belief that He-Man preferred the company of other men.

Heatforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Penguin-Dust: Just in those memes using the og toon. Trust me during that period no one would be gay 😂

But i can kinda see how the gay community would have fun with He-Man because of the design and lack-of-clothes.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heatforce: So lack of clothes = gay now?

I mean granted his design is very 80s, but it's not like there wasn't weirdness with clothing design and very short shorts for men. Feel like they should have updated him for this.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kevin Smith made it so......probably.

Heatforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heatforce: So lack of clothes = gay now?

I mean granted his design is very 80s, but it's not like there wasn't weirdness with clothing design and very short shorts for men. Feel like they should have updated him for this.

Of course not. I just suggested that gay youths probably had a different lvl of appreciation for he-man than we did. I mean i thought Teela and Evil Lyn were hawt 😁