10. Kakashi/Sasuke
tsoj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By tsoj

@gluestick: Why is the Indra so high, let alone even there? He doesn't even have any intelligence feats, and he was easily manipulated by Black Zetsu. That's pretty much negative feats (what's the opposite of a feat anyway?).

Also, I think Kabuto and Orochimaru should be on there, and not Madara. He never really striked me as a genius. He's freaking strong all right, but not all that smart compared to others IMO. Same with Sasuke.

Also, I'd take out Konan and add Gaara. I would probably put Jiraiya on there as well.

GlueStick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tsoj said:

@gluestick: Why is the Indra so high, let alone even there? He doesn't even have any intelligence feats, and he was easily manipulated by Black Zetsu. That's pretty much negative feats (what's the opposite of a feat anyway?).

He taught himself advanced jutsu with no help or instruction didn't he? Hagoromo claims he only taught them ninshuu

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

tsoj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gluestick: It doesn't actually say that he made his own jutsu. Even if he did, that wouldn't put him anywhere near the level of anyone else on that list (aside maybe Madara, since again I don't think he's all that much of an actual genius).

Either way though, he still has zero intelligence feats, with the dubious "made his own jutsu" "feat" not really amounting to anything.

Also, plenty of other characters have made their own jutsu, so that shouldn't put him above anyone.

GlueStick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By GlueStick

@tsoj: Fair enough, but no other character would have made their own jutsu to the extent Indra did if that's the case (which is very likely). Learning how to fuse chakra with no help from academy instructors, squad leaders or members of the same clan is a very impressive feat. He literally would have started from scratch. Is this order be better?

1. Zetsu
  2. Hagoromo
  3. Shikaku
  4. Shikamaru
  5. Minato
  6. Itachi
  7. Tobirama
  8. Sasuke
  9. Kakashi
  10. Konan

@foxerdes

tsoj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gluestick: It looks alright, but I'd take out Sasuke, Konan, and maybe Itachi and add Orochimaru, Kabuto, and Jiraiya. Or maybe Hiruzen, he was known as "The Professor," and he actually mastered all of the jutsu in Konoha. That even includes secret clan jutsu (like the Nara, Yamanaka, and Akimichi clans) according to the databooks, but not kekkei genkai of course.

Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 16

I'm going to agree that Sasori, Kabuto (Much higher), and Orochimaru all deserve to be above Sasuke and Madara.

Avatar image for deactivated-57c3cf21b495e
deactivated-57c3cf21b495e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kabuto and Orochimaru. Nuff said.

jadenlol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

shikumaru on panel. orochimaru off panel.

WF_Mxyzptlk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

speckoh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

move itachi to 1.

Avatar image for deactivated-65143d2f9f7f8
deactivated-65143d2f9f7f8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto should be in the top 5, he is arguably smarter than anyone when it comes to fighting.

Sasuke as an adult should be in the top 5 as well he is the only one to figure out omnipotence, and he was singled out and praised by Isshiki due to his intelligence, not to mention his feats when he was young

Itachi is more wise than smart, he was stated by BZ to be smarter than Sasuke but I can't remember any impressive feat for him tbh.

Famousroman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No. Amado, Tobirama, Kabuto, Orochimaru, Shikamaru, Shikamaru, Kakashi, Itachi, Danzo, Obito, Sasuke or Madara are what seems to make up the smartest of the smartest in the verse.

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If intelligence is based on accomplishing your goals

Naruto should be near the top of the list.