Posted by ValorKnight (7333 posts) 3 months, 15 days ago

Poll: Sinbad Vs Madara - Who do you like more? (14 votes)

The King of The Seven Seas 36%
The Ghost of The Uchiha Clan 29%
Stalemate, both are awesome 36%
Let me see the results 0%

King Sinbad Vs Madara Uchiha

No Caption Provided

Who do you like more? Why?

#2 Posted by DeathHero61 (17318 posts) - - Show Bio

Sinbad had such a huge buildup as a villian, that it was really hard to predictate. He was written so much better than Madara and his motives as a antagonist, were so much better as well. He's freaking amazing.

#3 Edited by ValorKnight (7333 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathhero61 said:

Sinbad had such a huge buildup as a villian, that it was really hard to predictate. He was written so much better than Madara and his motives as a antagonist, were so much better as well. He's freaking amazing.

Madara was built up similarly, as he had been mentioned and shown all throughout the series. I do agree that Sinbad was written better, though, but there motivations were essentially the same. However, I do prefer him more personally.

#4 Posted by IceDemonKing (9664 posts) - - Show Bio

Stalemate.

#5 Posted by linglung (2163 posts) - - Show Bio

Ichiraku Ramen Stomps both of them

#6 Posted by Xy (573 posts) - - Show Bio

Wait, Sinbad was a villain? I watched both seasons of Magi, it's an excellent anime, but was this a manga-only thing I don't know about?

#7 Edited by ValorKnight (7333 posts) - - Show Bio

@xy said:

Wait, Sinbad was a villain? I watched both seasons of Magi, it's an excellent anime, but was this a manga-only thing I don't know about?

Yeah, the anime only cover around 1/3 of the actual content.

#8 Posted by FlashingSabre (2802 posts) - - Show Bio

Sinbad was better written, but I just can't help but smile whenever Madara is on screen. He just has so much fun just existing, its great.

#9 Posted by Zuriel-el (2149 posts) - - Show Bio

i loved Sinbad until he became the villain. then i just hated everything. (MY FAV turned evil).