Shuri's fate in Avengers 4

WonderBread

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

We see her on the screen of missing persons in the A4 trailer but I feel if she were a victim of the snap that she would've been shown getting dusted. I'm going to hold out on the belief that she just went off the grid and is doing intensive Black Panther revenge training. In the comic event Doomwar T'Challa was ambushed by Doctor Doom, barely surviving and went comatose, prompting Shuri to go through strict training and rituals to avenge her brother before attempting to gain the abilities of the black panther through eating the heart shaped herb but was rejected the power by the Panther God Bast herself until she proved she was worthy. They could explore a mini arc like this either in A4 or BP2. The herb is seemingly still destroyed in the MCU so it possibly opens up the oppurtunity to introduce the spiritual side of Wakanda and finally reveal that Bast actually exists, I doubt the MCU would take away an essential part of Black Panther's lore for the sake of realism when more bizarre things exist. What do you think?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Aros001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

That could be kind of cool. My one main worry would just be that A4 is not only going to have a lot of characters, but might be the ending for some of their stories, as well as Thanos's. So there's the risk that her story will be really squeezed and thus has very little weight or presence in the movie, or that her story might squeeze out some of those other characters' stories, thus giving people who already don't like Shuri even more excuses to hate her.

WonderBread

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

RabumAlal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don’t think she’ll get that much screen time. I think she was dusted tbh.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c32bf8a2c6ae
deactivated-5c32bf8a2c6ae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She was confirmed to survive, but I doubt she has a big role in the film.