Should we ban Thought Robot (CAS) in verses battles?

• 172 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

iamlegend1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Should we ban Thought Robot (CAS) in verses battles? (77 votes)

YES! 58%
no 42%

too toxic and too taken out of context and too much wank that it's unhealthy for the mind

• 
RukelnikovFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As long as PR Beyonder is allowed... anything should go

iamlegend1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By iamlegend1234

@rukelnikovftw: i have seen WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY more CAS Thought Robot threads, than PR Beyonder.

Go to battles threads and the entire 1st and 2nd pages are filled with CAS/Thought robot

not an exaggeration at all.

sleepygypsy is the most person i have seen

RukelnikovFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iamlegend1234: Then flag them and tag some mods, the problem is the spamming not the character, they will find another character to spam pretty quick if you just ban the character.

lmaolmaolmao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yup just ban him and other monitors.

iamlegend1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rukelnikovftw: If you ban the users then they would make alts

so just ban the entire character itself

Juicers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Juicers

banning battles every time you consider toxic enough could narrow variety and CAS battles aren't always like that u know...

you can just step out or stay away if there's ignorance going in the thread, like I do.

iamlegend1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juicers: that's why both yhwach and kaguya are banned and I think that the moderators are on the verge of banning Bleach and Naruto verse altogether and any Dragon Ball characters are banned unless the versus battle opponent has to come directly from manga and anime, no anime and manga adaptations.

RukelnikovFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rukelnikovftw: If you ban the users then they would make alts

so just ban the entire character itself

I never said you should ban the users, I said, flag and tag a mod.

iamlegend1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rukelnikovftw: they still make new accounts and they can still wank CAS off using the alts

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By mysticmedivh

Back in the day, Thought Robot was a complete joke and chump on the forums (and still is). Fast forward a few years and a bunch of new users from god knows where pop up and start making up their own fan fiction to prop up this after-thought of a character whose name has no place being in the same sentence as the likes of the Beyonder, Mr. Mxyzptlk, Presence, HotU Thanos, etc.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 takenstew22  Moderator

Back in the day, Thought Robot was a complete joke and chump on the forums (and still is). Fast forward a few years and a bunch of new users from god knows where pop up and start making up their own fan fiction to prop up this after-thought of a character whose name has no place in the same sentence as the likes of the Beyonder, Mr. Mxyzptlk, Presence, HotU Thanos, etc.

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Nah, we should be banning complaining bitches instead. Too many characters are banned at this point.

WhatisSamurai8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lan_fan: make new alts to bypass ban gg

Avatar image for deactivated-5e80d2cfcca66
deactivated-5e80d2cfcca66

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh said:

Back in the day, Thought Robot was a complete joke and chump on the forums (and still is). Fast forward a few years and a bunch of new users from god knows where pop up and start making up their own fan fiction to prop up this after-thought of a character whose name has no place in the same sentence as the likes of the Beyonder, Mr. Mxyzptlk, Presence, HotU Thanos, etc.

HukO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@takenstew22 said:
@mysticmedivh said:

HukO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: its just a one single user with his 4 different alts who has multiple personality talent

indominus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

why? because the truth hurts?

Avatar image for deactivated-63a599f1d59e7
deactivated-63a599f1d59e7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I fourth what medivh said an no ^ cas is a joke he isn't no where as strong as his fans have claimed him an honestly within this last few days ive seen plenty of new people speak up an try telling them to stop. Mods if y'all reading this something should be done about those threads lock em or ban users whatever.

SleepyGypsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Considering that Mxyzptlk himself said he is below Monitors, it is silly to say that you think CAS is less powerful than Mxyzptlk. It just proves who read the comics and who did not. I vote yes to ban him, but not because of your bias reasons. But because your groups never stop warping the comic of Superman Beyond to protect your precious feelings on the hierarchy. All you do it cry about this, so we should protect you guys and give you the safe space you require.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f972343be675
deactivated-5f972343be675

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MCU v DCEU threads are much more toxic... so should we ban MCU v DCEU as well?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruh if monitor fans are truly 100% serious in trying to say that monitors are beyond all fictions an all narratives save superman (ha!) An enough people wish to agree with them including mods then yea ban them they have no place in a site designed for debates if there is no debate to be had with them.... Needless to say thats there view on it. I still agree with medivh that an those threads are legit dumpster fires

SleepyGypsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This group cannot go one single day without making a Monitor vs thread to make themselves feel warm and snuggly with each other. You seek social acceptance and the reason things get so toxic is because you spread nonsense for years and years, never ending factory pipping out of CAS vs threads. The toxicity comes from you guys, who will straight up say things as dumb as Retconn > Monitors

When Swampthing here tells you his domain is being contaminating by Retconn's building. Hardly any of you read these comics. Stop making Monitor threads and we won't correct you in them. Simple as that.

No Caption Provided

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would mind this one less, tbh.

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I like that people who are agreeing with @mysticmedivh's "BaCk In My DaYs" post are mostly users who just joined this year and one user who joined last year... like they're supposed to know what back in the days is. Maybe this site is filled with alts? You tell me.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e80d2cfcca66
deactivated-5e80d2cfcca66

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nah.

reactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lan_fan said:
@andrew_____ said:

Yes pls

cosmic_reign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By cosmic_reign

No

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lan_fan: bruh ive been apart of this site for 5 years

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Shinne

@y3kthunder: What was your main? I'm just saying, there are too many alts on this site.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lan_fan: it was the same as this one only with a lower case y one of my first posts was in a Batman vs Jason Voorhees thread. I deactivated it I wanna say end of 18 maybe early 19 because I thought I was done with the site but I decided to rejoin an y3kthunder is my gamer tag so I stuck with it

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lan_fan: indeed an sorry it was 4 years ago though it's probably been very close to five someone just decided to revive the thread. Nevertheless that was back when I first started comics an ill admit I got a great may things wrong back then but oh well what can you do?

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@y3kthunder: It's okay. I was also pretty much terrible during my first and second years here.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lan_fan: thanks glad to hear I'm not the only one

cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 cocacolaman  Moderator

If we banned something every time it got toxic we wouldn't have a site. Wank isn't a reason to ban something.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 takenstew22  Moderator

@lan_fan said:

I like that people who are agreeing with @mysticmedivh's "BaCk In My DaYs" post are mostly users who just joined this year and one user who joined last year... like they're supposed to know what back in the days is. Maybe this site is filled with alts? You tell me.

It wasn't the "back in the days" we were agreeing about.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 takenstew22  Moderator

Thot Robot shouldn't be banned, not a single character should be banned, they should just stop getting wanked. However that's obviously not possible.

xearesay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By xearesay
SireMystKing52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh:

So basically what you really mean is:

"Back in the day there were a bunch of ignorant PR Beyonder wankers that couldn't see past their own Marvel bias to understand how powerful this new character was and got butthurt when CAS stomped him without even trying. Now these people with common sense and open minds (that ACTUALLY know how to read scans) come in and properly use/rate the character."

Got it lol.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 takenstew22  Moderator

@xearesay said:

@takenstew22: Define wank.

TR soloing all of Marvel and manipulating the story to beat anyone.

xearesay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By xearesay

@siremystking52 said:

@mysticmedivh:

So basically what you really mean is:

"Back in the day there were a bunch of ignorant PR Beyonder wankers that couldn't see past their own Marvel bias to understand how powerful this new character was and got butthurt when CAS stomped him without even trying. Now these people with common sense and open minds (that ACTUALLY know how to read scans) come in and properly use/rate the character."

Got it lol.

+1

SleepyGypsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Do you want a hug too before you lock yourselves in your safe place? You shouldn't be allowed to silence an entire forum just because you don't like it. If you don't like it, don't post in Monitor threads, stop making them. Let those who want to discuss it...discuss it without you attacking them. "Boo hoo CAS should be banned T_T"

No Caption Provided

Your solution is to STOP MAKING AND POSTING IN MONITOR THREADS!

Deagonx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably. The Monitor cult only ever brings wank and toxicity to those threads, and I doubt anything new is going to be said about them.

Avatar image for randybutternubs
RandyButterNubs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lan_fan said:
@andrew_____ said:

I'd be fine with it, tired of seeing the same matchups everyday, creativity is at a all time low on comicvine.

El_mago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By El_mago
No Caption Provided

this just outright confirms that many people doesnt like CAS for some reason,to put a example this is just like making complaints about Darth Vader wank on star wars versus forums and insta ban the character becuase you dont like the hype or either the opinions that some users make and as a result you start to lowball the character

let me explain about the following points the topic and the op make clear on a more detailed way:

"too toxic"

of course they are many of the versus people make that involved the character are literall bait to just mock his supporters if your not so sure see the ones that were made like 3 days ago and you will see the nivels of trolling people make on there.

"too taken out of context"

absolutely not at least some of them are backed up with common sense and open minds (that ACTUALLY know how to read scans) that come in and properly use/rate the character."

"too much wank"

there is no single reason of why a character should get ban for this reason if we go by your logic then we should ban omnipresent beings on the forums and some high tier character that puts a menace to them

to answer it finally: no there is no real clue of why the thought robot should get banned of the forums despite toxicity.

Deagonx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Deagonx

>insta ban the character becuase you dont like that he can beat most of your favorite ones

Lol you really believe this

Avatar image for deactivated-5f2414030c5e3
deactivated-5f2414030c5e3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Featless characters should be banned in general.

El_mago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By El_mago

@deagonx said:

>insta ban the character becuase you dont like that he can beat most of your favorite ones

Lol you really believe this

mystype since my post was just updated and if we go by that then ask the crisis squad about it,since everytime you mentioned them CAS they go full crazy