Should Mob scale to manga Tatsumaki?

Avatar image for deactivated-5ff45903d43d7
deactivated-5ff45903d43d7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

As most people who watch both series know, ONE, the creator of both, have stated that Tatsumaki is usually above Mob, but when he gets serious, he is not sure. We don’t know if he meant 100% or ???% Mob. ???% has an advantage due to being able to absorb powers. Anyway, that’s not the point here. When ONE said that, Tatsumaki only had her webcomic feats and scaling.

I don’t think she had even fought that Octopus monster when ONE said it. Ever since then, she has gotten stronger to a point of going toe to toe to someone as powerful as current Psykos and defeating her.

Do you think this statement should still count?

Let me know your opinion.

Deathu101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Mobs best feats are lumping those buildings together and blowing up a city which are fodder to what tatusmaki can do

Senate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pretty sure he said that a while back; things have changed since then. Mob's feats in the dream-realm which wouldn't apply even in his world would easily be replicated by Tatsumaki. She can do anything he can but 10x stronger, and I don't think he should be scaled to her.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@senate: I already mentioned that lol

If you count what happend in the dream world, he would be leagues above Boros.

Didn’t he erase an entire dimension?

Senate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@universenumber1: Hold up, what did he do in the dream-world again? All I remember was him caving in the town.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@senate: I edited my comment. At least, that’s what i remember. I’m more of a One Punch Man fan, so i’m not as familiar with MP100 as OPM.

Senate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@universenumber1:

Oh the dimension part. Idk how credible that is. No one really knows what the realm really was, and an argument could be made that it was all part of a dream. Going by feats though, don't think they are on the same league.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 nwname  Moderator  Online

Manga/ONE Mob should scale from Webcomic/ONE Tatsumaki. He should not scale from Murata Tatsumaki.

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 nwname  Moderator  Online

@senate: I already mentioned that lol

If you count what happend in the dream world, he would be leagues above Boros.

Didn’t he erase an entire dimension?

I don't think the dimension worked like a normal one. Mob could give himself a Darkshine level buff body and regenerate his limbs etc.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mob never scaled to Tatsumaki, and doesn’t now

Avatar image for deactivated-6349385499256
deactivated-6349385499256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It was confirmed that Webcomic Tatsumaki > 100% Shigeo, and Murata's Tatsumaki has much better feats than ONE's. There's nothing Mob to scale to Tatsumaki since he's inferior to her especially without the knowing how much gap they have, or else, assumptions will be made.

the only scaling we can use is: Manga Tatsumaki > Webcomic Tatsumaki > 100% Shigeo

MetalJimmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By MetalJimmor

"I'm not sure" does not mean "They are equal". It means "I'm not sure".

That could mean ONE never considered it before. It could mean he hasn't decided one way or another yet. Or it could mean they aren't easily comparable.

So no. I wouldn't say you can scale Mob to Tatsumaki's level. Especially given the time that has passed as ONE could very easily have settled on an answer since then or just changed his mind.